What is it?
他在哪?
I’ve just seen him. Where?
我刚刚看见他
There. Don’t let anyone leave.
那里
Jacques, Henri, guard the entrance. Yes, sir.
雅克 亨利 守住出口
Thank you. Ah! There he is! That’s him!
谢谢 啊 就是他 就是他
Henri Verdoux? At your service.
亨利·凡尔杜?
Never in the history of jurisprudence
在历史上从来就没有
have such deeds been brought to light.
没有发现过这种事情
Gentlemen, you have before you a cruel and cynical monster.
先生们 站在你们面前的是一个残忍♥的魔鬼
Look at him!
看看他
This man, who has brains,
这个人 他有正常的脑子
if he had decency, could have made an honest living.
如果他正直 它可以过上一个真正的生活
Yet, he preferred to rob and murder unsuspecting women.
然而 他选择了抢劫和杀害无辜的妇女
He made a business of it.
并以此为职业
I ask for the protection of society.
我请求为了保护社会的安全
For this mass killer, I demand the extreme penalty.
对这个大屠♥杀♥凶手
That he be put to death on the guillotine. The State rests.
只有他被送上断头台的那刻
M. Verdoux, you have been found guilty.
凡尔杜先生 你被判有罪
Have you anything to say before sentence is passed?
在判决前 您还有什么要说的?
Oui, Monsieur, I have.
是的 先生 我要说
However remiss the Prosecutor has been,
不管检察官有在恭维我这
he at least admits that I have brains.
他至少承认我有脑子
Thank you, Monsieur, I have.
谢谢 先生 我有脑子
And for thirty-five years I used them honestly.
我认认真真地使用了三十五年
After that, nobody wanted them.
但是 自那以后
So I was forced to go into business for myself.
所以我被迫创立自己的生意
As for being a mass killer, does not the world encourage it?
作为一个大屠♥杀♥凶手
Is it not building weapons of destruction
它有没有制♥造♥出毁灭性的武器
for the sole purpose of mass killing?
只为一个目的 大规模的屠♥杀♥?
Has it not blown unsuspecting women
它有没有将无辜的妇女和儿童
and little children to pieces.
炸得粉身碎骨?
And done it very scientifically.
而且还做得很科学
As a mass killer, I am an amateur by comparison.
同样作为一个大屠♥杀♥凶手
However, I do not wish to lose my temper,
然而 我并不想生气
because very shortly, I shall lose my head.
因为很快 我的头就要被砍掉了
Nevertheless…
不过
Upon leaving this spark of earthly existence,
我会在这世俗的地方留下一个火种
I have this to say.
我要说这些
I shall see you all…
我会再见到你们大家的
very soon… very soon.
很快 很快
No pictures. Oh, Max, how is he?
不许拍照
He’s nuts! Talks like he’s a saint. Twist everything with half-truths.
他很狂 听起来他好像是一个圣徒
Says you can’t have good without evil.
说什么没有恶就没有善
Evil being the shadows cast from the sun.
什么邪恶就是太阳照射产生的影子
He’s kidding us. Alright, you can go in.
他在开玩笑
So long, Max. See you later. Hope you get a better break.
再见 马♥克♥思♥ 再见
No pictures.
不许拍照
Well, well, well. Verdoux.
你好 你好 你好 凡尔杜
You’ll have to admit, crime doesn’t pay.
你必须得承认 你是罪有应得
No, sir. Not in a small way. What do you mean?
不 先生 一点都不对
To be successful in anything, one must be well organized.
任何事要想成功 必须要有良好的组织
You’re not leaving with that cynical remark?
你就带着这种愤世嫉俗的话语离开?
To be idealistic at this moment would be incongruous.
在这种时刻进行空想是不合适的
What’s all this talk about good and evil?
这些关于善恶的言论都是什么啊?
Arbitrary forces. Too much of either will destroy us all.
随机的力量 任何一边的力量失衡
We can never have too much good.
这个世界上的善当然是越多越好
The trouble is, we’ve never had enough. We don’t know.
问题是 我们永远都不会知足
I’ve been your friend all through the trial. Give me a story with a moral.
自从开审以来我一直都是你的朋友
You, the tragic example of a life of crime.
你 就是一个罪恶人生的悲剧典型
I don’t see how anyone can be an example in these criminal times.
我认为在这个罪恶的时代
You certainly are, robbing and murdering people.
你当然是 杀人和抢劫
That’s business. Others don’t do business that way.
那是生意
That’s the history of many a big business.
那就是许多大生意的历史缩影
Wars, conflict,
战争 冲突
it’s all business.
那都是生意
One murder makes a villain, millions a hero.
杀一个人让你变成罪犯
Numbers sanctify, my good fellow.
我亲爱的朋友 这就是对数字的崇拜
Father Ferro to see you. By all means, show him in.
法罗神父来看你了
You’ll pardon me, but my time is limited.
请你原谅 但是我没有剩多少时间了
Is there anything else you’d like to say?
你还想说些什么吗?
Yes, goodbye.
是的 再见
Alright, Father.
好了 神父
Well, Father. And what can I do for you?
神父 我能为你做些什么?
Nothing, my son. I want to help you, if I can.
不 孩子 我希望拯救你 尽我所能
I’ve come to ask you to make peace with God.
我来是希望你能和上帝和睦相处
I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man.
我和上帝一直是和睦相处的
Have you no remorse for your sins? Who knows what sin is.
你需要为你的罪恶忏悔吗?
Born as it was from heaven from God’s fallen angel?
生为从天堂里掉落的上帝的天使
Who knows the ultimate destiny it serves?
谁又知道它的使命是什么呢?
After all, what would you be doing without sin?
不管怎么样 如果没有罪恶
Exactly what I’m doing now, my son.
孩子 我所做的事情
Trying in my humble way to help a lost soul in distress.
就是用我微薄的方式来拯救
They’re coming. Let me pray for you.
他们来了 让我为你祈祷吧
As you wish. But I don’t think these gentlemen want to be kept waiting.
随你便 但我不认为这些
May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
Why not? After all, it belongs to Him.
为什么不呢?不管怎么样
Henri Verdoux, the Criminal Court of Justice of the French Republic,
亨利·凡尔杜 法兰西共和国刑事法庭
sentenced you to die.
判处你上断头台
It is now the order of the court the sentence be carried out.
现在到了行刑的时候了
Merci. Cigarette?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Here.
这里
What’s that? Rum.
那是什么?
No, thank you. Oh, just a moment.
不 谢谢 啊 请等一下
I’ve never tasted rum.
我从来没尝过朗姆酒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!