Insurance? No, he’s too smart for that.
保险?
None of these women has shown up. Murdered them?
这些女人再也没有出现
That’s just it. He’s a “Bluebeard”.
对 他是一个青须公
A mass killer, operating all over the country.
一个连环杀手 在全国各地作案
Hold on. Before you tell the public that, you’d better get more facts.
等等 在你告诉公众之前 你最好能得到更多的消息
M. Varnay? At your service, Monsieur.
瓦奈先生?
M. Nutal, the real estate agent.
我是努多尔 地♥产♥经纪人
Mme Grosnay, M. Varnay.
格思内夫人 这是瓦奈先生
How do you do? How do you do?
你好?
Madame would like to see your house, if it’s not inconvenient.
夫人想看看你的房♥子
By no means. Won’t you come in?
怎么会不方便呢?快请进
You’ll pardon me, I’m all disheveled.
请你们原谅 我这里有点凌乱不堪
I haven’t had time to brush up or do a thing.
我都没有时间打扫或做些别的什么
Oh, what lovely roses. From my garden.
啊 多么可爱的玫瑰啊
Oh, they’re divine.
啊 它们真可爱
Louise. Oui, Monsieur.
路易斯
Will you wrap these roses for Mme Grosnay?
你能不能帮格思内夫人把这些玫瑰给包起来?
You’ll find paper in the drawer. Oui, Monsieur.
纸在这些抽屉里
Oh, no, you’ll want them for yourself.
哦 不
Madame, I want them appreciated. I therefore give them to you.
夫人 我希望它们得到您的欣赏
This way, please.
这边 请
The sitting room, solid oak doors and floors, mahogany wainscoting.
这是起居室 门和地板是坚硬的橡木做的
It’s perfect, architecturally. Thank you.
从建筑学角度看上去真是不错
We have a lovely view of the mountains and the sea below.
这里还能够看到那下面的山和海
Oh, those beautiful hills.
啊 那些漂亮的小山丘
The work of the Supreme Architect.
这是顶级建筑师的完美杰作
I’m afraid we can’t compete with that.
我恐怕我们不能找到比这更好的
There’s the garden – 175 feet by 85.
这还有个花♥园♥ – 175 85平方英尺
Three apple trees, two pears, one plum and a mulberry, and my roses.
三棵苹果树 两棵梨树
Quite an atmosphere.
氛围不错
My wife put so much of herself in this house.
我的妻子在这幢房♥子里面注入了
We were supremely happy here. I think one feels that.
我们住在这里的时候特别愉快
Yes, indeed. May I offer my condolences?
是啊 确实如此
Pardon? The loss of your wife.
什么?
Ah, yes. It was very sudden.
啊 是的 这一切太突然了
A heart attack while visiting family.
在她回娘家的时候她突发心脏病
That’s why I must give up this house, get away from the memory of it.
这就是我必须卖♥♥掉这幢房♥子的原因
You will pardon me, I trust.
请你们原谅
We’ll get it for nothing.
我们能很便宜地买♥♥下它
Call again. I’m very busy.
一会儿再打来 我现在很忙
This way, please.
这边请
The dining room and to the left, the library.
饭厅 在这左边是图书馆
Cozy, hm?
感觉很温暖 对不?
Yes.
是啊
Uh, this way please, upstairs.
哦 这边请 上楼
It’s small and requires very little to keep up.
这里不大 所以不用费很大劲打扫
We never had a servant, but there’s a maid’s room.
我们从来没请过仆人
I have a maid and a cook.
我有一个女仆和一个厨师
An extra bed in the maid’s room if they’re females
如果他们都是女的话
or one of the rooms upstairs, unless you want it for your family.
或者您可以在楼上另找一个房♥间
No family. Just you and your husband?
我家没有其他人
No, my husband has been dead for many years.
不 我丈夫已经逝世好多年了
Indeed?
是吗?
This way, please.
这边请
M. Varnay? Yes?
瓦奈先生?
Telephone for M. Nutal from his office.
这里有给努多尔先生的电♥话♥
Will you excuse me? Plaisir.
请你们原谅?
This was my wife’s bedroom.
这是我妻子以前的卧室
We called – uh, pardon me.
我们叫它 – 啊 请原谅
Yes, we called it our Sans-Souci. Ah, she loved this room.
对 我们叫它我们的”忘忧之处”
She spent most of her time here. Very sunny.
她生前大部分的时间都呆在了这间房♥间里
We loved sun. Some don’t like it in the bedroom.
我们喜欢阳光
Oh, I do. Scorpio.
哦 我喜欢有阳光的卧室
I beg your pardon? Your astrological sign.
什么 您说什么?
No, Aries. Ah, yes, of course.
不 我是白羊座的
Sky and sun – a dreamer. It’s in your eyes.
天空和太阳 – 就如同在梦里一样
Deep pools of desire that can never be fulfilled or understood.
心中的欲望将永不可能被满足
Very interesting. You are very interesting.
很有意思
I’m also Aries. I know all about us. We are old souls.
我也是白羊座的 我完全了解我们两人
Strange you should come on this day. I feel it’s destiny.
真奇怪你今天会来到这里
Indeed. If I knew you better, I’d explain.
是啊
Please do.
那请吧
However, you never married again? No.
那么 你后来再也没有结婚?
Singular. A woman of your temperament.
单身 一个有着像你这般气质的女性
Why?
为什么?
Because companionship is so essential to Aries.
因为对白羊座的人来说
Oh, it’s too late for that now.
哦 但对我来说这一切都已经太晚了
Nonsense. You’re on life’s threshold.
胡说 你的生活才刚刚起步
One never begins to live until one is past…
人们直到她失去了另一半的时候才
What difference does age make?
年龄又算得上是什么呢?
A great deal to a woman.
对女人来说年龄可意味着太多东西了
I venture that you were never as attractive as now.
我敢说您从未像你现在这么吸引人
You’re very kind. No, I’m frank.
你太客气了
No doubt, you were extremely beautiful as a young girl,
无疑 您在年轻的时候一定非常漂亮
but your youth could not compete with your age.
但是这一定比不过您在这个岁数时候的风韵
Your ripeness, your luxuriousness.
您的成熟 您的神韵
Besides, you have more character now,
还有 您现在还有更多的特性
more experience, more…
更多的阅历 更多的
More everything.
很多更多的东西
You flatter me. Why not?
你在恭维我
Why shouldn’t I respond to beauty as you did to the flowers?
我为什么不能就像您对花朵那般地赞美
“What lovely roses,” and impulsively drew them near to your lips.
您说”多么可爱的玫瑰啊”
Lucky roses.
多么幸运的玫瑰啊
I wish I had the courage to act upon my impulses.
我多么希望我也能有这样的勇气
However, life is that way. We can’t.
但是 生活就是如此 我们不能
You are divine. You are lovely.
您的圣洁 您的可爱
Words are so futile. I feel I’ve known you all my life.
怎能用语言来表达?
You must This is ridiculous.
你必须
No, it’s inevitable. We can’t help ourselves.
不 这是情不自禁
Your loveliness inspired it. Blame your loveliness for it.
是您的可爱促成了这一切
Don’t be silly. Try to understand.
请不要这样
Don’t embarrass me.
不要让我难堪
Silly conventions. This is more than a convention.
可笑的传统
I hate to be obvious, really.
我其实不喜欢这么直接 真的
Oh, yes, there it goes. It’s a bee! Hold still, I’ll get it!
啊 对 它在这 是一只蜜蜂
Isn’t that silly?
这样是不是有点傻?
Are you hurt?
你没受伤吧?
I must have slipped. No doubt.
我一定是失足滑下去了
I think we’d better go. I think we had.
我想我们最好还是走吧
Will you see the other rooms? No, thank you. We’ve seen enough.
您还想看看其它的房♥间吗?
That is, unless Madame would like to see more.
那就行了
No, thank you. Very well.
不 谢谢
When Mme Grosnay decides, we’ll be in touch.
当格思内夫人决定了以后
Yes, I’d like to send you a book on astrology, if you’re interested.
好的 我想送给你一本关于星座的书
Don’t bother.
不用麻烦
No bother if I know how to get in touch.
一点都不麻烦
Through our office. As you wish.
所有联♥系♥请通过我们的办公室
Ah, your roses! Don’t forget your roses.
啊 您的玫瑰
Thank you. I’d rather not.
谢谢 我想还是不要了
Madame, I shall be deeply grieved if you don’t accept them.
夫人 如果您不肯接受这些玫瑰的话
Thank you.
谢谢
Au revoir, Madame. Oh. Au revoir.
再见 夫人
‘Voir. ‘Voir.
再见
Flowers? Boutonniere?
花?胸花?
Mme Yvonne. So nice to see you.
伊冯夫人 见到您太高兴了
Flower, Monsieur? Give me that one.
花 先生?
Well, well, M. Verdoux! How do you do, sir?
啊哈哈 凡尔杜先生
It’s been ages. What do you know?
我们真是好久不见了
I don’t even suspect anything. Merci.
我都不曾想过这个世界会发生什么
You are finished? Sit down.
您用完了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!