Hello.
喂?
Hello?
爱博 给我倒点橙汁 我够不到
Amber, pour me the juice. I can’t get it.
快点 孩子们
– Come on, girls.
爱博 把橙汁递给她
Amber, pass the orange juice.
嘿 别碰爸爸的盒子 好吗?
Hey, don’t touch Daddy’s box, OK?
喂?
Hello?
哦 戴夫 好的好的 我给你开门
Oh, Dave. Yeah, yeah, I’ll buzz you in.
喂 喂!
Oi, oi!
这天不适合打网球 对吧?
It’s not exactly tennis weather, is it?
恩 谁知道呢 也许一会儿天会晴点儿
Well, you never know, it might brighten up a bit.
耶 嗯
Yeah. Mmm.
如果不转晴 我得再穿暖和点
But if not, I’ll get something warmer on…
回去多穿点再来抽颗烟
– Put something on and come in for a spliff.
马上回来
See you in a minute.
待会见 孩子们
See you in a minute, girls.
你们好 有需要帮忙的吗?
Hello. Can I help you?
安静点 别出声
Tranquillo. Tranquillo.
-好的 -停下 不许动
– OK. – Stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop, stop.
嘿 嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
现在逮捕他 来 把他带到车里
Let’s have him now. Come on, bring him to the car.
快走
Vamos.
-朱迪 -快走
– Judy. – Vamos.
走之前我想看看我老婆和孩子
I wanna see my wife and children before I go.
-我想看看我老婆和孩子 -以后吧
– I wanna see my wife and children. – Later.
-戴夫 -你那儿怎么了?
– Dave. -What’s going on here?
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
看看孩子们可好 还有朱迪 好吗?
Just see the kids are OK, and Judy, OK?
不!
No!
在英国 美国 西班牙
In Britain, the United States, Spain
还有分布于三大洲的其他国家
and other countries spanning three continents,
缉毒战警们
the men who wage war against the drug traffickers
正在庆祝林克斯行动的成功
have been celebrating the success of Operation Lynx.
在秘密活动两年多后
After more than two years of undercover work,
该行动以一系列毒枭的被捕而告终
it’s culminated in a series of arrests
一并粉碎了被称为世界最长的贩毒链
and the smashing of what’s being called one of the world’s biggest drugs rings,
据传该团伙由一名叫丹尼斯·马♥克♥思♥的
a ring allegedly masterminded by a Britan,
43岁的英国人掌控
Dennis Marks, who is aged 43.
今天下午 他 他妻子和另一名英国公民
This afternoon, he, his wife and another British citizen
出现在他们的居住马略卡岛帕尔马的法庭上
appeared in court in Palma, Majorca, where they’ve been living.
他们面临着被引渡到美国
They face extradition to the United States.
我们夫妇一家是无辜的
We’re an innocent couple with a family.
我们只想…我们只想和我们的孩子
All we want… We just wanna be with our children.
在一起 陪伴着孩子们
We wanna be with our children.
当局拘禁我的妻子毫无理由
There is no reason in the world why my wife should be locked up in this establishment.
她没有罪 现在孩子们和她们的姨妈们在一起
She has committed no crime. The children are with their aunt at the moment.
当然 我们不顾一切地想见到她们
Of course, we’re both desperate to see them.
看来马♥克♥思♥和其他人
It looks as if Marks and the others
要在近日被引渡到迈阿密了
will be extradited to Miami within days.
西班牙警方在调查和逮捕阶段
Spanish police have cooperated
都给予了高度配合
fully with both the investigation and the arrests.
西班牙不可能是罪犯的避难所
Spain is unlikely to act as a haven.
-请你说出姓名以备案 -帕特里克·雷恩
– Please state your name for the record. – Patrick Lane.
我不能成为一个告发者 大♥麻♥
No way can I become a snitch, a grass,
奇瓦托 信鸽 告密者
a chivato, a stool pigeon, a squealer,
老鼠 卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 没有道德的东西
a rat, a traitor, a wrong ‘un,
叛徒 犹大
a betrayer, a Judas.
你如何描述你在马♥克♥思♥的企业中履行的职位?
How would you describe your function in the Marks cartel?
有罪
Guilty.
马利克先生 在你的证词中
In your witness statement, Mr Malik,
你说你负责替马♥克♥思♥先生在阿富汗的工厂
you suggested that you were responsible for creating in factories in Afghanistan
生产大♥麻♥ 这是真的吗?
hashish that was distributed by Mr Marks. Is that true?
-有罪 -马利克先生
– Guilty. – Mr Malik, please.
我们希望你能尽可能完善地回答问题
We expect that you will answer the question to the best of your ability.
请回答这个问题
Please answer the question.
-您能重复一遍问题吗? -好的
– Could you repeat the question, please? – Yes.
-我们现在有些进展 -马利克先生
– Now we’re getting somewhere. – Mr Malik,
你在马♥克♥思♥的企业里干什么?
what was your role in the Marks cartel?
-有罪 -谁负责下达命令给你?
– Guilty. – Who did you take your orders from?
-有罪 -法官大人…
– Guilty. – Your Honour…
在我的法庭上这种行为不能被容忍♥
This behaviour will not be tolerated in my court.
雷恩先生 您认为
In your opinion, Mr Lane, would you say
这个交易是否构成了有组织的毒品集团?
that this business constituted a drugs organisation with a hierarchy?
毋庸置疑
Most definitely.
那么在这个集团的顶端有人在操控一切么?
And was there somebody at the top of this hierarchy?
-有 -那人是谁呢 雷恩先生?
– Yes. – Who would that be, Mr Lane?
是霍华德·马♥克♥思♥
It would be Howard Marks.
你能指出这个集团的头目吗?
Could you please point to the head of this cartel?
我再强调一下以便记录 他指的是马♥克♥思♥先生
For the record, I’d just like to point out that he’s addressing Mr Marks.
好的 我们已经记下了 谢谢
Yes, we have that on the record, thank you.
康布斯先生 你认为在马♥克♥思♥的集团中
And in your understanding, Mr Combs,
谁是你实际交易的对象呢?
who was it you were actually dealing with in the Marks cartel?
是霍华德·马♥克♥思♥
That would be Howard Marks.
你能指出马♥克♥思♥ 霍华德·马♥克♥思♥先生吗?
Would you mind pointing to Mr Marks, Mr Howard Marks?
法官大人 为了记录方便
For the record, your Honour,
我再次确认他指的那个人
I’d like to point out who he’s pointing to.
好了 我们已经记下了 谢谢
Yes, we have that on the record, thank you.
你能指出马♥克♥思♥先生吗?
Would you mind pointing to Mr Marks?
辩护律师还有问题吗?
Uhh… does the defence have any questions for this witness?
没有
No.
除了握手以外
No physical contact.
不可以有身体接触 你有二十分钟
You may hold hands. You have 20 minutes.
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, love.
你的手怎么了?
What’s wrong with your hands?
只是…过敏什么的吧 有些紧张
It’s just… It’s just an allergy or something. Stress.
你还好吧?
Are you OK?
孩子们不太好
There’s a problem. With the kids.
唔…
Wh…
爱莎的男友有了毒瘾
Asha’s boyfriend’s become a junkie.
-他时常打她们 -不
– He spends his time beating them. – No.
他们把小帕特里克锁在房♥间里
They’ve left little Patrick locked in his room.
不 不 不
No. No. No.
爱博说他威胁不让她打开门
Amber said he threatened her if she opened the door.
-不 不 -她一直尖叫
– No, no. – She screamed and screamed.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不过现在好了 现在没事了
But it’s all right now. It’s all right.
-可我必须和她们在一起 -我知道
– But I need to be with them. – I know. I know you do.
求你了
Please.
-她们需要我 -我知道 朱迪
– They need me. – I know, Judy. I know.
来吧 霍华德
Come on, Howard.
来服罪吧
Come on, plead guilty.
你一服罪我们就放朱迪回家
Plead guilty and we’ll let Judy go home.
别这样利用她了
You’ve gotta stop using her like this.
为你的孩子着想
Think of your children.
他们经受的…痛苦
The pain…. they’re suffering.
和以前一样 我一直表现得很合作
Then again, I could always appear to cooperate.
你听说过一个叫詹姆斯·麦肯的人吗?
Have you heard of a man named James McCann?
该死的上帝
Fucking Christ.
想让我停车?
Stop my fucking car?
不知道你们对付的是谁吗!
You don’t know who you’re fucking dealing with!
我是车王!看我的车技!
I’m the Kid! Look at the Kid go!
你无路可逃了
Got you covered.
-把手举起来! -别动
– Hands in the air! – Don’t make a move.
我是爱尔兰共和军的
I am Captain James McCann
临时首领詹姆斯·麦肯
of the Provisional lrish Republican Army.
我现在向大英帝国的爪牙们投降
And I am surrendering to tools of the British Empire,
并且要求获得战俘的待遇
and I demand the status of prisoner of war.
这在圣帕特里克节的监狱里
This’ll be a grand story in the bars
会是个重大的事迹
on St Paddy’s Day,
你们说是吧?
fellas, eh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!