咖喱饭馆还开着么?
Is the curry house still open?
由于一些不俗之客而关闭了
Closed due to uninvited guests.
我们改卖♥♥大衣了
We have to shift it to the coats.
毛绒大衣 我没办法让它们吃意大利面
The hairy coats. I just can’t get them to go for spaghetti.
那我什么时候能上香肠?
When can I serve the wurst?
快说啊 酋长 我没零钱了
Oh, Christ! Malik, I’m out of change.
好了 够了 -放进去吧 快放进去!
OK, OK! – Put ’em in, put ’em in!
妈的 断线了!
Shit, he’s gone!
马利克的意思是
What Malik meant was
那批货只能从阿富汗的喀布尔运过来
that the shipment would have to come from Kabul in Afghanistan
因为巴基斯坦的卡拉奇由于战乱关闭了
as Karachi in Pakistan was blocked, due to a war.
吉姆! -嘿 霍华德 把这拿好
Jim! – Hey, Howard, take one of these.
我们这次行动要执行得严密点
We’re gonna do this with military precision,
用这个保持通话
with the grace of a Mozart concerto.
我去香农取货的时候
When I pick up the nordle from Shannon,
我要你带着这个单独在农舍里等我
I want you to wait here alone in the farmhouse
知道了吗?
with one of these, OK?
回来的路上我会给你发句暗号♥
Now, when I’m on my way I’m going to send you a coded message,
就像 “我拿到诺德了” 之类
something like, uh, “I’ve got the nordle.”
干嘛这么麻烦?
What’s the point of that?
这样你就能准确得知我何时把货运到了 笨蛋
So you’ll know precisely what time I’m delivering the nordle, you stupid Welsh prat.
我为什么要知道准确时间?
Why do I need to know precisely?
你♥他♥妈♥按我说的去做就是了
Do as you’re fucking told.
我没时间和你躲猫猫 知道吗
I’ve got no time for games. You know that.
巴基斯坦那边爆发了战乱…
– There’s a war on in Pakistan…
这儿他妈也有战乱
There’s a fucking war here.
上周日 你们不列颠人残忍♥地杀害了
Last Sunday, youse Brits killed
十三个无辜的爱尔兰人
13 innocent Irishmen in cold blood.
你觉得就你遇到了麻烦…
You think you’ve got problems…
我给你带了些毛♥片♥儿
I got you the cock films.
蛮给力的
About fucking time.
我们弄一部来看看先 -好啊
Let’s watch one now. – All right.
放映机有么?
Got a projector?
帕特里克!
Patrick!
你♥他♥妈♥快给我钻进去
Get your fucking arse in there.
嘘!
Shh!
进去看看
Try this one.
臭死了 那他妈是厕所
Phwah! Sure, that’s the fucking lavvy.
发往巴林斯凯利格斯的电报
Telegram for Ballinskelligs.
货近期由香肠带出
Nordle served late with wurst.
快点
Go on!
就在这儿的某个地方
It’s in here somewhere.
N-O-R-D-L-E
N-O-R-D-L-E.
找到了 就在这儿 轻点儿
There it is. There. Now, careful.
…香肠 W-U-R-S-T
..Wurst: W-U-R-S-T.
大点力 别停
Come on. Go on.
就这样
Go on.
先生 有一封您的电报
I’ve got a telegram for you, sir.
霍华德 你把光放进来了 快他妈把门关上
Howard, you’re letting in the light. Shut the fucking door.
别停 噢
Go on! Oh!
我们有麻烦了
There’s a problem.
货不能及时到达法兰克福
The nordle’s not going to be in Frankfurt on time
上不了我们的航♥班♥了
to be loaded onto our flight.
它必须得上 霍华德 跟你说多少次了
It has to, Howard. I’ve told you a dozen times,
不然就是爱蒙当班了
Eamonn’s got shift changes.
我们取消这次行动吧 -他妈给我闭嘴
We’re gonna have to write this one off. – Shut the fuck up.
我正在看毛♥片♥呢 你别停
I’m trying to watch the wee lass. Go on.
噢 好了 停下吧
Oh! Oh, no, stop.
好了 好了 我好了 喝点啤酒吧
OK, OK, that’s it. Get a beer.
好吧 我去取那批他妈的货
OK, I’ll get the fucking nordle,
但我要五十英镑一磅 怎么样
but I want 50 quid a pound, given the extra hassle.
想都别想 吉姆 -那这么说吧
Forget it, Jim. – Put it this way.
要么你付我五十英镑一磅
You pay me 50 quid a pound
要么我把整批货都吞了 扬名立万
or I rip off the whole fucking lot and become a legend.
帮我接爱尔兰航♥空♥公♥司♥
Aer Lingus.
我是临时爱尔兰共和军的吉姆·麦肯
This is your man Jim McCann of the Provisional IRA.
有不法分子在飞往香农的
The boys just put a bomb
下一班飞机上安置了炸♥弹♥
on the next flight to Shannon.
还有二十分钟就要爆♥炸♥了
You have 20 minutes.
这能耽误他们一会
That’ll slow the fuckers down.
霍华德 你在么?
Howard, are you there?
霍华德 快加入通话
Howard, come in.
霍华德!
Howard!
把天线拉出来 你这个蠢货
Pull up the aerial, ya prick!
霍华德! -喂?
Howard! – Hello?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛?!
What are you fucking doing?!
来这儿
Come here!
按那个按钮 -吉姆 吉姆
Press the button. – Jim. Jim.
吉姆! -我拿到货了 我拿到…
Jim! – I’ve got the nordle. I’ve got…
我拿到了… -听见没 吉姆?
I’ve got… – Come in. Jim?
听我说… -你在干嘛?
Listen… – What are you doing?
刚刚在那头我直接就可以听见你说话
I can hear you the other end of the field.
你个白♥痴♥!
You fucking idiot!
我开机了 天线也拉出来了啊
It’s on, the aerial’s up.
什么破玩意儿!
– Piece of fucking shite!
看那 它根本就打不开 吉姆
Look. It’s not even on, Jim.
他妈的 盒子上怎么会有我名字?
Why the fuck is my name on the boxes?
不是的 上面写的是朱玛·汗
It’s not. It says… No, it’s Juma Khan.
在中东地区 朱玛是先生的意思
Juma means Mister or something in the Middle East,
星期五…Khan是星期五的意思
and Friday means… No, Khan means Friday.
在喀布尔 朱玛·汗可能是忠实的仆人的意思
Look, Juma Khan might mean Man Friday in Kabul,
但在爱尔兰这儿 吉姆·麦肯
but here in Ireland, Jim McCann means
就是它惹恼我了的意思 那帮小子!
it’s fucking me, the Kid!
好了 -我来了 宝贝儿
OK. – Come on. You wee beauty.
出来了
Right.
看那 霍华德
You see, Howard,
他们真送过来了
the Kid’s done it.
我成功了 他们真送过来了
I’ve done it. The Kid has done it!
就这样
Right.
如何? -等会儿
Well? – Hang on.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
快点
Come on.
快 快 给我试试
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
觉得怎么样? -它也…
What do you think? – It’s…
它也太给力了
It’s shite.
不不不 小心 小心!
No, no, no, no, no. Careful, careful, careful!
妈的 这可是他妈的炸♥药♥啊
Oh, shit. It’s fucking explosives.
噢 得了吧 吉姆
Oh, fucking hell, Jim.
那和平与爱呢?
What about the peace and love thing?
你只知道大♥麻♥ 大♥麻♥只是玩玩的
You only deal in nordle. Nordle is fiction.
军♥火♥和炸♥药♥可不是闹着玩的 那是要命的
Arms and explosives are non-fiction. That’s reality.
我平日对付的就是这些要命的东西
I deal in non-fiction,
而不是大♥麻♥这些鬼玩意儿
not this fucking hippy shite.
请停到这边 先生 谢谢 -好的
Pull over here, please, sir. Thank you. – Yes.
谢谢配合 请出示您的护照 先生
Thank you. Can I see your passport, please, sir?
我的护照 拿去吧
It’s not my passport. It’s your passport.
你是丹尼斯霍华德·马♥克♥思♥?
So are you Dennis Howard Marks?
是的
I am.
请下车
Will you step out of the car, please?
你好啊 小子 -先生 请站到那边
Hello, boy. – Stand over there, please, sir.
把警犬带上来 搜下前面
Get Major in there, in the front.
还有后座 快
Round the back there. Go on.
你入境的目的是什么
So, what was the purpose of your visit?
嗯…来学习一些有用的草药
Erm… Studying beneficial herbs.
你在消遣我 是吧?
Trying to take the piss or what?
哪有 我对海关人员可是尊敬有加
I’ve a huge respect for customs officers.
那可不
Course you have.
弟兄们 去查查看
Boys, get on with it.
希望你们会为损害我的车买♥♥单
Hope you’re gonna pay for the damage, boys.
护照 先生
Passport, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!