从那以后 我再也不敢
I never went through Customs any more
带着违禁物品通过海关了
with anything I didn’t want them to find.
先生们
Gentlemen,
这才像是在开银行嘛
this is what banking is all about.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
滚开 你们两个真让我抓狂!
Fuck off! You’re driving me, both, fucking crazy!
本想好好度个假的
It’s supposed to be a fucking holiday.
他妈的有什么问题吗? 我早跟你说过她了
What’s the fucking problem? I told you about her.
关于她 我什么都告诉过你
I told you everything about her
你也说过不介意她过来
and you said it was fine for her to fucking come.
给老子过来 妈的 别他妈走开
Come here! Fuck! Don’t fucking walk away from me.
别他妈拉长个脸 这个臭婊♥子♥
Take the fucking sulk off your face, you fucking wee bitch!
滚到游泳池里去 给老子开心点
Get in the pool. Have some fucking fun! Come on!
我们可是在度假 倒是给点力啊!
We’re on holiday. Come on!
妈的 霍华德
Fuck you! Howard?
早上好 -有笔么?
Morning. – Do you have a pen?
朱迪?
Judy?
– 朱迪? -是
– Judy? – Yeah.
早上好啊 吉姆
Morning, Jim.
喔哦!嘿哈!
Woo hoo! Hey hey!
给你看看我们小时候是怎么做的 看着
I’ll show you what we used to do when we were wee kids. Look at this.
-哦 他妈的 -太有趣了 看看看
– Oh, fucking hell. – It’s great fun. Look look, look.
看好了 放上去 画上小眼睛
Look. Hang about, look. Just a little wee eye there.
拜托 吉姆!
Oh, Jim!
小嘴巴 朱迪?
There’s the wee mouth. Judy?
来 亲一个!
Give the wee Kid a kiss!
-亲一个 – 滚你♥妈♥的♥
– Give the wee little Fox a kiss! – Fuck off, man.
-靠! – 别这么淫♥荡♥
– Ah, you wee shite! – Wipe that smile off your cock.
我不会游泳 你♥妈♥的♥!
I can’t fucking swim, you fucking cunt!
-贱♥人♥ – 他说得没错 伙计 他还在笑呢
– Fucking wanker. – He’s all right, man. He’s having a laugh.
我爷爷 帕特里克·莫非
My grandfather, Patrick Murphy,
在贝尔法斯特是个天主教派的警♥察♥
was a Catholic policeman in Belfast.
-被他妈的伊法谋杀了 -那他就不该当警♥察♥
– He was murdered by the fucking lRA. – Well, he shouldn’t have joined the police.
他又没做什么伤天害理的事 帕特里克
He doesn’t mean any harm, Patrick.
他反♥社♥会♥
He’s a sociopathic liar.
关键是说者无心 听者有意
Look, it doesn’t matter if you lie all the time. Just take it into account.
我只是想有没有别的办法 我一直在想
I just wish there was another way. Listen, I’ve been thinking.
我们其实可以甩掉这些小单
We should ditch all this small-time shit
然后打进美国市场
and get into the American market.
-为什么?-数量的问题
– Why? – The numbers.
听着
Listen to me.
英国每天的毒品交易大概是三吨♥
Consumption of hashish and marijuana in the UK is about three tons a day.
但在美国 他们每天消费28吨♥
In the USA, they smoke 28 tons every day of the year.
现在在市场上的都是廉价的墨西哥货
Now, most of it is cheap Mexican weed that sells
两百一磅
for 200 bucks a pound.
而好货 我们这样的 可以卖♥♥到上千
But good hash, like ours, it costs one thousand bucks a pound.
-喔!-不行
– Wow! – No.
没门
No. No way.
想都别想
No way. No fucking way.
有什么区别? -那是美♥国♥佬♥
What’s the difference? – The Yanks.
他们不会放过你的 霍华德
They’ll come after you, Howard.
他们不能把我怎么样
– They’re not gonna come after me.
帕特里克 别怂恿他
Patrick, don’t encourage him.
反正又没什么区别
It doesn’t make any difference anyway.
我在想你怎么把它带到美国去
I can’t figure out how you’d get it across the Atlantic.
你得用个大箱子
You’d need a fucking huge crate.
如果乐队提着行李去美国 就不是走私了
You see, when a band tours America with their gear, they’re not importing it.
这只是个箱子而已
They get this thing called a carnet.
海关是截留了那么多钱
A sum of money that’s deposited with Customs,
但只要等这些音响离境 钱都能回来了
which is retrieved again when the equipment leaves the country.
海关把记录撕掉 说声拜拜
Customs tear the docket off the paperwork and wave it through.
-乐队知道吗? -谁他妈的会这么做?
– Do the band know? – Who gives a fuck?

Hello. Hi.
嗨 欢迎来到加利福尼亚
Hello. Welcome. Welcome to California.
-谢谢 -你找到我们了
– Thank you. – You found us.
– 厄尼·康布斯 幸会 – 霍华德
– Ernie Combs. Good to meet you. – Howard.
欢迎来到永恒兄弟情
Welcome to the Brotherhood of Eternal Love.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要 额… 额
We will, uh… Well,
打算就这样飘飘欲仙地待在这儿
we’ll keep the west coast, uh, stoned.
我还想着你什么时候介绍我呢
I was wondering when you were gonna introduce me.
-这不是来了 -你好
– Here we are. – Hello, there.
-嗨 -幸会 霍华德
– Hey. – Nice to meet you. I’m Howard.
帕蒂 见到你真好
Patti. It’s great to meet you.
你真有运气 厄尼
You’re a very lucky man, Ernie.
我们 额…这儿的每个人都有运气
Well, you know, we’re, uh… we’re all lucky here.
我们可不会投入这些 就像 嫉妒的情绪
We don’t dig any of this, like, possession jealousy vibe.
-还好吧 -好 你呢?
– How are you? – I’m well. How are you?

Hey.
马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
别太久哦
Mmm. Don’t be long.
– 厄尼 -哦 霍华德
– Ernie. – Oh. Uh, Howard,
你的货今晚应该到拉斯维加斯了吧
your load should hit Vegas at some point this evening,
那你也能继续赚些大钱
so then you can come on by and pick up the dough, man.
我到是希望能光明正大地赚钱
I was rather hoping I’d get the money upfront, you know?
-也好 -那我就能解脱了
– Right. – So I can get going.
是啊 恩…
Yeah. Um…
我…我…很抱歉 但是…
I… Look, I’m… I’m sorry, but…
这个…
This…
要…
I-It has to be…
你给我看
You show me…
货…我让你拿钱
the dope… and I show you the money.
那样就行
It’s all right, it’ll work out.
货被送到纽约肯尼迪机场
The load transited in John F Kennedy Airport, New York.
我爱死弗洛伊的了
Hey, man, I love the Floyd.
当机场装卸工把它送上去拉斯维加斯的飞机
When the airport loaders put it on the plane to Vegas,
他们就真的远走高飞了
they fucked up and left one speaker behind.
出什么事了?
What we got here?
-嗨 -嗨
– Hello, guys. – Hello.
进展如何? -没有书面材料 没有嫌疑人
What have you got? – No prints, no suspects,
什么都没有 只有毒品
nothing. Just dope.
货被送到拉斯维加斯了
The load was headed to Las Vegas.
把缉毒犬送到拉斯维加斯
Send this puppy on to Vegas.
我会开车沿途巡查 看看到底是谁去提货
I’ll go along for the ride and we’ll see if anyone comes to pick it up.
小心音响
The speaker’s that case.

Cocksuckers.
赶上去 拦住他
Let’s go and bust it.
先生 你合作吧?
Well, sir, you gonna help me?
抱歉 我只是负责运音响的
sorry, pig, I’m just a dude picking up speakers.
好了 亲爱的? 搭把手怎么样 先生?
All right, darling? Can I be of assistance, gentlemen?
-警♥察♥!趴下! -去你♥妈♥的♥!
– Police! Get down! – For fuck’s sake!
滚开!滚开!
Get off! Get off!
# 你从我的生活里走出去… #
# You walked out of my life… #
当然 从一场游♥行♥开始的岁月
And of course, the year starts with a parade.
嘿 你的那些兄弟刚丢了五个亿
Hey, one of you guys out there has just lost five million bucks.
今天 内华达的警官们捣毁了有史以来
Today, law enforcement officers seized
最大的毒品交易集团
Nevada’s biggest ever haul of illegal drugs.
印度大♥麻♥ 一种从中东来的纯度极高的制品
Hashish, highly concentrated cannabis from the Middle East,
总共五百千克 被发现藏在音响箱里
almost half a ton of it, was discovered, hidden in speaker cabinets.
电影里 那些坏人 通常都是亡命之徒
In the movies, the crook, usually a fugitive,
总是在新闻播完时就立刻关掉收音机或电视
always immediately switches off the radio or television when the bulletin finishes.
我没有 至少一个小时我都蒙了
I didn’t. I stared at it blankly for at least an hour.
这是好莱坞 也许跟本就不会那样
This was Hollywood. It probably wasn’t even happening.
-要红的还是白的? -红的吧 谢谢
– Would you like red or white wine? – Oh, I’ll have red, please. Thank you.
好的 我昨晚去了宴会 没带家里的钥匙
Lovely. I just went to a party last night. Left the keys at home.
伦敦警方说他们预计在国际性的抓捕行动中
Here, Scotland Yard detectives say they expect to make more arrests today
逮捕更多的嫌犯
on an international police operation
他们要粉碎重要的毒品交易网
which is said to have smashed a major drugs ring.
总共有22人在美国 英国 西班牙被逮捕
In all, 22 people have been arrested in the United States, Britain and Spain.
至少有四位都是在这被发现的
At least four of the arrests were made here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!