让我抽口大♥麻♥ 算我们最后的请求好吗?
Joint? Last request?
你♥他♥妈♥听不明白吗 啊?
You’re not fucking listening, are ya?
我们这儿不许有肮脏的东西
We don’t want that filth here.
退后 我要射穿你的膝盖和你湿淋淋的小♥弟♥弟♥
Stand back. I’m gonna kneecap Soppy Bollocks.
别 别 别 伙计 听着
No. No, no, man, listen.
我先来吧 他都快尿裤子了
I’ll go first. He’s shitting himself.
我来吧 – 好的
Do me. – Good man.
也许你想先坐下
You might wanna sit down first,
那样倒下去时就不会撞烂你的脑袋
so you don’t crack your head when you fall.
把裤子脱了 – 什么?
Take your trousers down. – What?
这是为你好
It’s for your own good.
当我的子弹射穿你的裤子
If I shoot you through the trousers,
还有块布能帮你包扎避免感染
a bit of cloth could get in the wound and infect it
然后你就失去你的腿了 来吧
and you’d have to lose the leg. Come on.
好吧
All right.
您可真高尚啊 – 你现在想抽一口吗?
That’s very gracious of you. – Will you be wanting that smoke now?
是的
Yeah.
你真是个卖♥♥大♥麻♥的威尔士傻瓜!
What’s a Welsh prat like you doing selling hash, anyway?
你真该遵守马路上禁烟的标志
You should’ve stuck to painting road signs.
把该死的大♥麻♥烟卷给我
Give me that fucking joint.
他一分钱也得不到 这是我第一个条件
He’s not getting a fucking penny. That’s my first condition.
我第二个条件是 我要五百英镑现金来准备
Condition number two. I want ?00 cash now for setting everything up
要做还要另加一千英镑 同不同意?
and 1000 for doing it. OK?
没问题
All right.
他跟你开玩笑呢
He was joking you.
普罗沃党不能被牵扯进这些该死的事里
The Provos can’t be involved in any of this shite.
要是被他们发现了 我就没命了
If they find out, I’ll be shot.
你也会没命 我们都会他妈没命的
You’ll be shot, we’ll all be fucking shot.
那么 我们不在爱尔兰卖♥♥这些
So, we don’t sell the stuff in lreland.
你最好别在这儿卖♥♥
You’d better not be selling anything here.
能给我们弄点下流电影吗?
Could you get us some filthy films?
还有避孕套? 教士让他们非法化了
Condoms? Priests have made them illegal.
他们里都懒得理我们
They wanna charge us a kid a fuck.
这事很他妈紧急 我在收拾我老板行李呢
It’s a fucking emergency. I’m picking up my boss’s luggage.
我知道很重要 我会帮你留意的
That’ll be grand. I’ll keep my eye on it.
看到没 霍华德 这地方归我管
See, Howard, I fucking own this place.
嘿 你好自为之吧
Hey, watch yourself there.
看到那边那个人了吗? 他是爱蒙
You see your man there? That’s Eamonn.
嗯 – 他检查所有的报纸
Right. – He examines all the papers.
要是他看中他的才华 他就会放弃他的份额
Now, if he values his Guinness, he’ll pass the fucking lot.
他认为你会给我们带来枪
He thinks you’re bringing in guns for the cause,
所以装点像一点 明白吗?
so make sure those cases fucking rattle, OK?
我说对了吧 霍华德?这里是完全开放的
You see what I mean, Howard? This place is wide open.
你怎么样 大个子? 在忙吗?
How’s about you, big man? Keeping busy?
这位是霍华德 – 很高兴见到你
This is Howard. – Nice to meet you.
待会见啦 好吧 这边走
See you later, OK? Right, this way.
这是个聪明的计划 吉姆
It’s a brilliant plan, Jim.
我们什么时候开始呢?
When can we start?
就现在 一切准备就绪 你想引进多少就多少
Fucking now. We’ve got it all together. Bring in as much as you want.
你能多快把诺德送进来?
How soon can you send the nordle?
诺德是什么玩意儿?
What the fuck’s nordle?
学聪明点儿 你必须得用代号♥
Wise up. You have to use codes,
代号♥和假名 诺德就是印度大♥麻♥
codes and false names. Nordle is hashish.
诺德? – 明白了吗?
Nordle? – OK?
明白啦 – 听着 给你个忠告 霍华德
Right. – Listen, a word of advice, Howard.
你回来的时候 别飞到这儿来 飞到别的地方
When you come back, don’t fly here. Fly somewhere else.
最后坐火车 巴士或者汽车回来都行
Do the last bit by train or bus or car, whatever.
格斯 他是霍华德 – 你好吗 霍华德?
Gus, this is Howard. – Y’all right, Howard?
你好格斯 – 霍华德
Hello, Gus. – Howard.
他是格斯 他是巴尔法斯特旅暗♥杀♥组的一员
That was Gus. He’s a member of the Belfast Brigade’s assassination squad.
我让他记住你的样子
I wanted him to know your face,
所以现在别玩花样 懂了吗?
so no fucking games now, you understand me?
你真觉得我能当本地人混过去?
So you really think I can pass for a native?
DH 马♥克♥思♥你的装扮太适合你了
DH Marks, this is the perfect look for you.
记住很多阿弗里迪都有金发和蓝眼睛
Remember, many Afridi have blonde hair and blue eyes.
让自己看起来冷酷 什么都别说
Just look stoned and say nothing.
要是他们不买♥♥账呢?
What if they don’t buy it?
他们很可能略杀你
Then they’ll probably rob you and kill you.
伊普拉西!
Ibrahim!
As-salaam alaikum
As-salaam alaikum.
这是你做大♥麻♥的战利品
When you’re making hash, this is your loot.
它放在三个不同的山羊皮里
It’s in three different goatskins.
分别是黑 白 咖啡色
Black, white, brown.
三种不同的质量
Three different qualities.
看到那些草药了吗? – 嗯
See these herbs? – Uh-huh.
当花第一次长出来时 你把顶部砍下来
When the flower comes up first, you cut off the top,
把它剁碎放进白色山羊皮里
chop it up and put that into the white goatskin.
当第二朵花长出来时
Then when the second flower comes through,
也把它剁碎 放进咖啡色袋子里
you chop that up, put those in the brown bags.
这属于中等质量的货
This is what you call medium quality,
但我们用的很多 对吧?
but we use a lot. You see?
哦 老兄! – 那可不是品质最好的货
Oh, man! – That’s not the top quality.
品质最好的我们放进白袋子
The top stuff we put in the white bag,
我们通常只用一点点
and we only use a little bit of it.
第三朵花长好之后 你把它剁碎
Then this third flower that comes through,
放进黑色包里
you chop it up, put those into black bags.
这种是我们用的最多的
This is the one we use the most of.
当心点! 我们在做大♥麻♥时要把三种混合起来
Be careful, because when we make hash we have to mix up the three,
因为要是你只用最好质量的
because if you only use the top quality,
你就没命了
you blow your head off.
我该说它极好呢还是说不错呢
Should I say it’s fantastic or say it’s not bad,
说他物有所值呢还是说像骆驼屎呢
say it’s worth every penny or say it’s camel shit
最好有点更好的形容词
and they’d better come up with something better?
我要卷根大♥麻♥了
I need to roll a joint.
这就是我过去 你看
It’s what I’m used to, see? It’s the, er…
这是最公正的评价了
It’s the only way I can make a fair assessment.
你是马♥克♥思♥先生吗? – 是的
Mr Marks? – That’s right.
我是帕特里克·雷恩 是朱迪的兄弟
Patrick Lane, Judy’s brother.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我是家里最守法的
I’m the square one of the family.
我们走吧?
Shall we?
我想做点生意 在牛津开个店
So, erm… I wanna open a business, a shop, in Oxford.
但是我不太了解该怎么做
And, erm… Well, I don’t know quite how to go about it.
哦 是的 我是个注册会计师
Well, yes. I’m a chartered accountant.
你要里面投资多少?
Um… How much do you have to invest in the business?
不少 – 五千?
A lot. – Five thousand?
更多点 – 五千就够了
A lot. A lot. – You don’t really need more than five…
我需要有人教我如何把钱投入进去
I need someone to help me understand how to put a lot of money in…
如何收获 – 对
And how to take it out. – Yeah.
你得把你这大笔钱解释清楚 – 是的
You need to explain this big lot of money. – Yeah.
听起来你好像需要一个抽多了大♥麻♥的会计
Sounds like you need a bent accountant.
大家都微笑啊
Everyone smile.
我宣布你的小店开张啦
I declare this shop open.
安娜和布琳达不知道我在忙什么
Anna and Belinda had no idea what I was up to.
这家店凭借自身的条件变成了
The shop became a successful little dress
相当成功的服装商场
emporium in its own right.
干杯 – 干杯!
Cheers. – Cheers!
不是我想把故事故作玄虚
It was now that my story took a bizarre twist.
出乎意料的是我的老朋友迈克走进我的商店
Quite out of the blue, my old friend Mac walked into my shop.
迈克 天啊!
Mac, man!
干杯 她得去银行做办事员
Cheers. She’s had to take a clerical job in a bank,
这让她觉得相当乏味
which she finds monumentally tedious.
你们赚得很少吗?
You could do with a bit of money, then?
哦 我们还好吧
Well, we’re OK.
我可能会到国外出差 所以
It’s just that I’ll probably get a foreign posting again, so it’s…
我最近不会在这儿扎根
not really worth putting down roots right now.
谢啦 – 干杯
Thank you. – Cheers.
你肯定? 你知道 呃…
Are you sure? You know, erm….
能为我做点事吗?
do a bit of work for me?
做什么? – 开车
What? – Well, you know, a bit of driving.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!