Okay, here we go.
好了 进去了
Okay, guys, we’re here to get you
好了 伙计们 我们来带你们
out.
离开了
They’re not here.
他们不在这
These aren’t our guys.
这不是我们的企鹅
No, they’re not.
不 绝对不是
Where are my penguins?
我的企鹅在哪里
I’m going to call you back.
迟点打给你
Mr. Popper, they’re not your penguins.
波普先生 它们可不是你的企鹅
Don’t give us the runaround, slick. Why aren’t they out there?
别忽悠我们 他们为什么没在那里
Because we already have penguins.
因为动物园已经有企鹅了
What we don’t have is an emu.
但我们没有鸸鹋
Or a Komodo dragon.
也没有科摩多龙
Or a Bengal tiger.
也没有孟加拉虎
What are you talking about? Trading, Mr. Popper.
你在说什么 交换 波普先生
Zoos do it all the time. Same as sports teams.
动物园常常交换动物 就像体育团队
How do you think the Yankees won 27 championships?
你以为扬基队是怎么赢得了27次冠军
It sure wasn’t their farm system.
靠的肯定不是他们的运营制度
Where are you sending them?
你要把他们送哪里去
Three to Washington, three to Tokyo.
华盛顿三只 东京三只
And the two chicks are going to Dubai.
两只小的送迪拜去
But you can’t split them up.
你不能把他们分开
They’re a family.
他们是一家人
God’s sake! They’re just birds.
天啊 他们只是鸟
Just birds?
只是鸟
And what about the American eagle?
那美国鹰呢
Is that just a bird? Yes.
也只是只鸟吗 当然
Okay, what about…
好吧 那…
Big Bird is a Muppet.
大鸟是提线木偶
Look, can they just see them?
能不能就看他们一眼
My family is torn up about it.
全家为此大伤和气
My kids are distraught. Right, Billy?
孩子们心灰意冷 对吧 比利
Please, sir, can we just say goodbye?
求你了先生 就让我们跟他们告别一下
No.
不可以
Children, this is what a liar looks like.
孩子们 骗子就这样的
Take a mental picture.
用心好好记住
Look, Popper, I couldn’t even if I wanted to.
波普 我爱莫能助
They’re already gone.
他们已经送走了
Loudy! Loudy!
闹闹 闹闹
You are a liar.
好一个骗子
Popper! Popper!
波普 波普
There you are! Guys!
你们都在这 伙计们
Get back in there. Ow!
快回里面去
Bitey! Good job.
啄啄 咬得好
Mr. Popper, those penguins are going back in the tank.
波普先生 企鹅马上就要回笼了
No, they’re not.
不 他们不会
What do we have here? Anybody want some fish?
这是什么呢 有人要吃鱼吗
That’s right. Come on in.
对了 快进来
Come on, come on, come on. Hey!
来 来 来
Not this time.
没门
Do you have some kind of a plan?
你有计划了吗
I’m sorry, have we met?
对不起 我们认识吗
Come on.
快点
Let me out!
放我出去
What took you so long? Sorry, sir.
你怎么这么慢 对不起 长官
Sir, what do the suspects look like?
长官 嫌疑犯长什么样
Hmm, uh, let me think.
让我想想
They’re the ones with the eight penguins.
带着八只企鹅的人
Now seal all the exits!
封闭所有出口
You guys have the babies, right?
企鹅宝贝在你们那 对吧
Yeah, Mom, we got them.
对的 妈妈 在我们这
Excuse us! Avian infectious disease containment!
借过 鸟类传染病封锁
Antarctic bird flu! Very bad!
南极禽流感 情况严重
Diarrhea! Vomiting! Vomiting! Diarrhea!
引起腹泻 呕吐 引起呕吐 腹泻
You might want to hold your breath.
屏住呼吸
Thank you for your co operation.
多谢您的合作
This way.
这边
Oh, no! Or that way.
不 还是那边吧
Come on, guys. Follow me. Follow me.
快点 伙计们 跟紧我 跟紧我
Okay, try to act normal.
好的 表现自然的
Go! Go!
走 走
I’ll get him on this side. This way!
我把他赶到这边 这边
Get him! Don’t let him in the elevator.
抓住他 别让他进电梯了
He’s heading to the roof.
他往屋顶去了
Sorry, ma’am, you can’t take this exit.
对不起 女士 你不能从这出去
No, not this way.
不能走这出口
It’s the north side exit, you can’t go this way.
这是北出口 不能往这里出去
Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
谢谢 给你添麻烦了
Hey, miss? Miss!
嘿 小姐 小姐
All right.
好了
Nice and neat formation.
保持漂亮整齐的队形
Okay, stay in formation.
好的 保持队形
Remain calm.
保持冷静
What happened? I was pricked by a porcupine.
怎么了 我被豪猪刺痛了
Where were you pricked? In my posterior!
你哪里被刺了 后面
I don’t know where that is.
我不知道具体是哪里
There’s the limo. Just stay in formation.
车在那 保持队形
I’m at the rear door, he’s not there!
我在后门 他不在这
Break formation!
分散队伍
Popper! Break formation!
波普 分散队伍
Halt!

Ha ha! You lose, slave trader!
你输了 奴隶贩子
I don’t think so, Popper.
我可不这么想 波普
Aren’t you forgetting something?
你是不是忘了些什么
No, I don’t think I’m forgetting something.
不 我什么也没忘
Thom, we forgot to do a head count.
托马 我们忘了点人数了
Okay, one thing I forgot.
好吧 我忘了件事
We got him on the roof!
我们在楼顶发现它了
Captain!
船长哥
Captain! No!
船长哥 别跳
She’s doing it.
她在飞
Captain is flying!
船长哥在飞
Can you believe that?
难以置信啊
Why are you hitting yourself?
你干嘛打你自己
Huh? Why are you hitting yourself?
干嘛跟自己过不去
That’s not attractive for a zoo official. Huh?
这可不是动物园长官的吸引人之处 对吧
I’ll tell you what.
我跟你说
Now you’re trapped like an animal. It’s ironic.
你现在就像困兽 讽刺啊
Hey! Don’t…
嘿 别…
Come back here!
回来
Did you see that?
你看到了没
Pretty good date so far.
目前为止 约会顺利
We’re just getting started.
才开始呢
Driver, Tavern on the Green.
司机 去绿野酒廊吧
Hold on, boss. Hold on, I got it.
等下 长官 等下 我来解
Hey, hey! Stop!
嘿 停下
There have been a lot of rumors floating around lately,
近来谣言四起
and I’m here to clear them up.
我在此澄清一切
I have always said that I would only sell the Tavern…
我一再强调 我只会把酒廊卖给…
if I found the right person.
我觉得能担此重任的人
And that’s why I’m here to announce…
为此我在这宣布…
Wait!
等下
Don’t

do…
那样
it!

Did you like that? The slow motion effect.
你喜欢这感觉吗 慢动作
I just wanted to get your attention.
我只是想引起注意
Mrs. Van Gundy, you can’t sell this place.
范甘迪太太 你不能卖了这地
I know.
我知道
If you sell it to me, I’ll just tear it down.
如果你卖给我 我只会摧毁它

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!