And then Freddy and Tito and Klaus,
然后弗雷迪 提托和克劳斯
and the guy that looks like Chef Boyardee will be out on the street.
那些大厨们将会露宿街头
I know. This place is a part of New York history.
我知道 这地方见证了纽约的历史
It’s a part of my history.
也载有我的曾经
I came here with my father.
我曾和爸爸来这共度过美好时光
The other day I had the best second first date a man could ever have.
在这的两次约会都无与伦比
And I would rather cut my hands off
我宁愿双手铐牢
and stick knives in my eyes than…
双刀插眼而不…
Wait, I’d have to do the eyes first and then the hands,
等下 我先插眼才能铐手
and I’d have to have somebody help me cut the right hand off
还得让人帮我砍掉右手
because the left hand would be gone.
因为左手没了
Mr. Popper, stop talking.
波普先生 你可以停了
Okay. I’m not selling.
好的 我不会卖的
You’re not?
你不卖
Glad we got dressed up.
真庆幸我们穿戴整齐
There he is.
他在这
Excuse me, folks.
打扰大家了
Nat Jones, New York Zoo.
我是纳特·琼斯 纽约动物园工作人员
This man has been trafficing in stolen penguins.
这人涉嫌非法偷盗企鹅
What are you even talking about from left field?
你说话不经过大脑吗
Penguins?
企鹅
It’s absurd.
太假了
No, no, no! Penguins, please!
不不不 企鹅 别进去
Hi, Pip. I thought you were going to stay in the car.
嗨 皮儿 我以为你们会待车里
They pecked the power locks.
他们啄开了电动锁
He has been keeping these defenseless creatures
他一直把这些手无缚鸡之力的生物
locked away in his apartment.
藏在他的公寓
When I tried to save them,
当我拯救它们于水火中时
he broke into the zoo and kidnapped them.
他又到动物园绑架了它们
I’ve seen these penguins before.
我以前见过这些企鹅
Is it true, Mr. Popper?
对吧 波普先生
Yes, I’m afraid so.
对 恐怕是这样的
Why did you do it?
你为什么要那么做
Knowing you, it must be for some sort of personal gain.
我了解你 你肯定从中获取私利
Yes, the kind no amount of money can buy.
对 这些企鹅是无价之宝
For Pete’s sake.
天啊
Mr. Popper and his equally crazy family believe that
波普先生一家人都疯了
these penguins love him.
他们以为这些企鹅爱他
They are wrong.
他们错了
If they have to choose between love and a nice juicy sardine,
如果让它们在爱和多汁的沙丁鱼中选择
they will choose the fish every time.
它们每次必选沙丁鱼
I don’t think so. Let’s find out.
我不这样想 试试看呗
He’s got a fish.
他手中有鱼
I got this.
交给我搞定
Come on, guys.
过来 孩子们
Come on.

Come on. Yeah.
快点
That’s right.
就这样
Captain, come on.
船长哥 过来
Come to Popper.
来波普这
Hey! That’s my guys.
嘿 这才是我的好孩子
No! That doesn’t prove anything.
不 这不能证明什么
Come on, aren’t you going to arrest him?
快点 拘捕他
For what? Winning?
凭什么 因为我赢了
Is that what we do in this country?
在美国都兴这一套
Is that what America is all about?
这就是美国精神吗
I don’t think so! I don’t think so!
我不这样认为 我不这样认为
America!
美国
Have you people lost your mind?
你们都疯了吗
He’s breaking the law.
他在破坏法律
Come on, guy, have a heart.
别这样 伙计 发发善心
Have a heart?
发发善心
I’m going to call the Chief of Police.
我要打给警察局长
I’m going to call the Mayor.
还要打给市长
Oh, allow me.
让我来打吧
Michael.
迈克尔
What? How are you, dear?
什么 最近如何呀 亲爱的
I’ve got a small matter that needs your attention. Come on.
我有个小事需要你帮个忙 走吧
That’s not good.
这可不太好
The penguins will be provided for.
饲养企鹅将会合法化的
Mr. Popper always has a plan.
波普先生总是胸有成竹
This is insane!
这太疯狂了
Quiet, you. Quit your quarrelling.
你安静点 别吵了
Pippi. Quint.
皮皮 昆特
Pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Quite.
非常高兴
Well, I guess we have custody.
我想我们得到了抚养权
I guess we do.
我想是的
Mr. Popper.
波普先生
Mrs. Van Gundy.
范甘迪太太
Congratulations. The Tavern is yours.
恭喜你 酒廊属于你了
I told you.
我告诉过你
I never forget a name.
我对人的名字烂熟于心
I just needed to be sure…
我只是得确认…
that that little boy hadn’t gotten lost somewhere.
那个小男孩没有丢失人性之善
Nice work, Popper.
干得漂亮 波普
Hey, Franklin.
嘿 富兰克林
When do we break ground on the new building?
新建筑什么时候开工
We’re not.
不开工了
What are you talking about?
你在瞎说什么
It’s really beautiful, Thom. Thank you.
这真漂亮 托马 多谢夸奖
You did a great job, Dad.
你干得太漂亮了 爸爸
I appreciate that, Billy.
非常感谢你的夸奖 比利
But it wasn’t just me.
但是并不是我一个人的功劳
I’m just the mastermind.
我只是军师而已
So, I brought you here today
我今天带你们来这
because I want to tell you something.
想告诉你们点事
I’m going on a trip, very far away.
我要去旅行 到远方去
And I could be gone for a very long time.
得走好一段时间
So, I’m going to need you to come with me.
我需要你们和我一起去
Nice!
太好了
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
I hope it’s someplace warm.
我希望那地方温暖如春
It’s not, is it?
不暖 对吧
Warm enough?
够暖不
Perfect.
刚刚好
Will you look at that?
快看看那个
It’s a family reunion.
全家团圆
Hey, look, it’s the Loveys. And the Loudys.
嘿 看 是逗逗们 还有闹闹们
And the Nimrods.
还有笨笨们
Hey, Dad. I don’t think Captain likes it here.
爸爸 我觉得船长哥不喜欢这
It’s okay, girl.
没事的 小姑娘
You just got to get used to it, that’s all.
你只需慢慢习惯就好了
Oh, my.
天啊
I think she’s going to be just fine.
我想她没事
What should we name him?
我们给他取什么名字
Well, he’s going to be an amazing flyer.
他肯定是个很了不起的飞行家
So, how about bald Eagle?
叫秃鹰怎样
Hey! He’s a good reason to come back.
这样我们就有理由再回这里了
You hear that, Captain? We’re coming back.
听到了吗 船长哥 我们会回来的
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢你 船长哥
You’re the coolest gift I ever got.
你是我收到过最棒的礼物
See you soon.
再见
Way to go, Captain.
加油 船长哥
You’re going to be a great mom.
你会是个好妈妈的
Not bad, Popper. Not bad.
不错 波普 还不错
Yeahbsolutely.
妥妥的
Yo, VIP, let’s kick it
贵宾 来伸展拳脚吧
All right, stop, collaborate, and listen
好吧 停吧 做吧 听吧
Ice is back with my brand new invention
冰与发明 华丽回归

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!