Popper! It’s nothing. Stay focused.
波普 没什么 注意力集中
Get it off me!
走开
Who is responsible for this?
这是谁搞的鬼
My money is on her.
我赌是她
Is this some kind of environmentalist protest?
这算是环保人士的示威吗
This is disgraceful! Don’t lie to me.
真可耻 别骗我
I don’t like you, I don’t need you,
我不喜欢你们 不需要你们
I don’t want you in my life!
更不想看到你们
Come on.
跟上
This guy is a complete amateur.
这人完全是个菜鸟
I just got to pick my moment, then make my move.
我只需伺机而动
Pippi, the Guggenheim was a fiasco.
皮皮 博物馆之行真是惨败
Get me another meeting with Van Gundy.
再给我安排一次和范甘迪的会面
Pronto.
麻溜点
I was going to say that.
我正要说这个词呢
Hey, Dad, come play hide and seek. Captain’s “it”.
老爸 过来玩藏猫猫 船长哥捉人
I’m still not speaking to them.
我不会跟他们讲话的
What? What happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
Nothing. I’m fine. Billy, it’s time to go.
没事 我很好 比利 咱们该走了
Janie, what happened? I said I’m fine.
贾妮 出什么事了 我说了挺好
Hey, I know I kind of blew it before,
我知道我之前做搞砸了
but I’m actually pretty good at giving advice.
但我还是挺善于提出建议的
Mom is here. We’ve got to go.
老妈到了 我们该走了
Janie, come on. I want to help.
贾妮 拜托 我想帮你
Really? Fine. Here it is.
真的吗 好吧 跟你说
Madison broke up with Cooper Keegan
麦迪逊跟库珀·吉根分手了
to go out with Brandon Yee.
就为了能和布兰登·易在一起
Brandy. So Cooper texted Brittany to see
布兰迪 所以库珀给布丽塔妮发短信
if I was going to the Snowball Dance.
问我去不去冰雪舞会
And she is all, “No, she’s not going,”
结果她说”她不会去的”
so now I look all desperate and dumb.
结果现在我就显得又冷又傻
So, great, right?
太好了对吧
Cooper is gonna ask me to the Snowball Dance,
库珀会邀请我去冰雪舞会
but he never calls.
但他不肯打电话
And now Brittany’s telling everybody
现在布丽塔妮又跟大家说
that Madison kissed him in the third period.
麦迪逊三年级的时候亲了他
But then I hear that Brittany likes him, too,
现在我又知道布丽塔妮也喜欢他
so I don’t know what to think!
我现在脑子里一片空白
So there it is. What do you got, Dad?
就这样 你有什么想法吗 爸
Well, who is Brittany again?
那么 布丽塔妮是谁来着
Brittany is Madison’s BFF.
布丽塔妮是麦迪逊最好的朋友
Madison’s Big Fat Friend. Got it.
麦迪逊的肥大朋友 明白
Janie! Hold on, hold on. Janie.
等一下 贾妮
Look, sweetheart. Maybe this just wasn’t meant to be.
听着 宝贝 也许这些都不是有意为之的
Don’t waste your tears.
别浪费眼泪了
There’s going to be a lot of other guys.
天涯何处无芳草
I mean, you’re going to go through this over and over.
我是说 你还会经历许多次这样的事
By the time you’re my age,
等你到了我这个岁数
you’re not even going to remember Keaven Coover.
你根本不会记得基文·库弗是谁
Coover Keeven?
还是库弗·基文来着
Kee… Coover…
基… 库弗…
Keiver Coover?
还是基弗·库弗啊
So just forget about it and move on?
忘掉这件事 生活继续吗
Exactly.
正是
Great, thanks. I feel much better.
好啊 谢了 我觉着好多了
It’s good advice.
多好的建议啊
You know what, maybe she doesn’t want advice.
知道吗 也许她不需要建议
Maybe she just wants you to be her dad and listen.
也许她只想你当她的知心老爸 倾听者
But what if my advice is amazing?
但如果我的建议很棒怎么办
Good night, Popper.
晚安 波普
It’s a shame to waste it.
浪费了不用多可惜
Madison kissed Keeper Coogan.
麦迪逊亲了基佩·库根
No, Cooper. Cooper!
不对 库珀 库珀
Kissed Cooper…
亲了库珀
What?
干嘛
I can’t get 30 seconds of privacy around here?
我在这连三十秒的私人时间都没有吗
What do you want? Fish? Chaplin?
你想要什么 鱼还是卓别林
I’m not supposed to guess, I’m just supposed to listen.
我不该猜的 我应该倾听
All right, I’m listening.
好吧 我在听
Come on, smart guy, what is it?
来啊 小神童 要什么
What do you wonk?
你嚷嚷什么
Not fair.
真不公平
Come on.
来吧
Did I do that?
我做到了对吗
Is that what you were trying to tell me?
你刚才就想告诉我这个对吧吗
Hey, anybody else want to try? Come on.
还有谁想试试 来吧
You look full.
你看着弹药充足嘛
Open the bomb bay doors!
打开弹仓尽情轰炸吧
That is some good…
表现不错…
Stay! Stay!
别动 别动
Or come.
跟着也行
Dear Lord, thank you for the food we are about to eat.
感谢主赐予我们的食物
Please use your mighty power
请用你无尽的力量
to stop the melting of the polar ice caps.
阻止北极冰盖融化吧
Amen.
阿门
Could you pass the salt?
帮我递一下盐好吗
I’ll get it.
我还是自己来吧
Hey, kids. Check this out.
孩子们 看好了
Everybody ready?
大家准备好了吗
And,
开始
shuffle, ball, step. Shuffle, ball, lunge.
左边一小步 右边一大步
Step, ball, change. Step, ball, change. Step, ball, change.
慢慢转身 慢慢转身
Word!
然后说
And the Tony goes to Mamma Mia!
本来台词应该是”妈妈咪呀”的
because somebody didn’t show up for rehearsals.
因为某人没来排练
Not mentioning names.
就不说他名字了
Nimrod.
笨笨
That’s awesome.
帅呆了
Pretty cool, huh? Yeah.
不错吧 对啊
Good job, you guys.
干得不错 伙计们
Whatever it is, I’m here for you, sweetie.
不管怎样 我都在你身边 宝贝
Relax, it’s no big deal.
别紧张 没大事儿
But Cooper Keegan just asked me to the Snowball Dance.
实际上库珀·吉根刚邀请我去冰雪舞会了
Cooper Keegan!
库珀·吉根
Oh, my gosh. I need a dress.
天哪 我得买条裙子
What? Oh, my God. Let’s go buy one.
什么 天哪 咱们去买一条
You mean you?
你是说跟你吗
Yeahbsolutely.
妥妥的
Okay.
好吧
Dad, I look terrible in all of these.
爸 这些我穿着都可傻了
Well, I would love to see one of them.
我会很想看其中一条的
I tell you what, whatever you’ve got on right now,
跟你说 无论你现在穿着哪一条
just bring it on out to the viewing area so we can view it.
都拉出来遛遛
Fine.
好吧
Wow. You actually look beautiful.
你看上去真漂亮
Yeah, right.
这样啊
Dad?
老爸
You’re an angel.
你是个天使
Shut up.
快别说了
I made that.
我做的
What?
你说什么
I’ll tell you about it later.
回头再告诉你
Hi, birds. Hi, birds.
小鸟们好 小鸟们好
Let me get you a snack.
我来喂你们点儿吃的
OMG.
我勒个去
Dad!
爸爸
No.
不会吧
No!
不会吧
Lovey.
逗逗
Eggs?
蛋吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!