You think you can close it?
你搞得定吗
I’m sorry, have we met? I’m Thom Popper.
抱歉 您不认识我吗 在下汤姆·波普尔
I do deals like this in my sleep.
闭着眼都能搞定
Hello? Hey, Amanda, we’re pulling up.
喂 阿曼达 我们正在停车
Can you make sure the kids are ready? Yeah.
能让孩子们准备好吗 好
Last time it took a while.
上次太磨蹭了
Keep it running. Sure thing, Mr. Popper.
别熄火 好的 波普先生
Thomas! Greetings.
托马斯 您好
Greetings, Rick, and welcome to our planet.
您好 里克 欢迎来地球
Lately, we’ve been using the word, “Hi” or a simple, “Sup?”
我们最近打招呼都不用您好了
How are you?
你好吗
I’m better now. Thank you.
好点了 谢谢
No, really, Thomas, how are you?
不 说真的 托马斯 你好吗
Really, I’m good.
说真的 很好
Please look away.
请看别处好吗
Okay, I will.
好吧 我看别处去
Hey, Popper! I’ve been working on my power shot.
波普 我最近在练习猛虎式射门
Let’s see what you’ve got, tough guy. Come on.
秀秀你的练习成果 小硬汉 露一手
Nice save.
漂亮的扑救
Hey, Popper. Greetings.
波普 你好
Did you say hi to Rick?
跟里克打招呼了吗
Yeah. Yeah, he hugged me three times.
当然 他抱了我三抱
I felt like an endangered sequoia.
让我感觉自己像一棵濒危红杉树
Come on, we have only gone out a couple of times.
拜托 我们才出去过几回而已
He’s a keeper.
他不过是个门卫
There is nothing wrong with a man who recycles.
懂环保就是好男人
I recycle. I turn decrepit old buildings into shiny new ones.
我环保呀 我让建筑旧貌换新颜
Did I mention he’s also incredibly handsome?
他还有张俏脸呢
Really?
是吗
Good to see your taste hasn’t changed.
很高兴你的品位还没变
And thoughtful. And considerate.
而且体贴又周到
Where is your sister? She’s having issues.
你姐姐呢 她有点事儿
You know, Cooper Keegan?
跟那个叫库帕·基根的有关
Cooper Keegan.
库珀·吉根
The love of her life!
她的真爱
Hi! Hey, look who’s here.
这是哪位呀
Who’s ready for a big weekend at Dad’s?
准备去老爸家度周末了吗
She says she doesn’t want to go with you this weekend.
她说这周末不想去你那儿
Maybe you should talk to her.
也许你该跟她谈谈
Yeahbsolutely.
妥妥的
What are we looking at?
我们看什么呢
C4塑性炸药 95 pounds of C 4 explosives on a hair trigger.
头发做引线的95磅的
Make sure you clip the right wire, otherwise…
切线的时候小心点 不然…
You’re in The Hurt Locker now, Popper.
你现在得去拆弹了 波普
Do you want to talk about it?
想谈谈吗
Come on.
说吧
What do you do if you like somebody, but they don’t like you back?
你喜欢某人 但他们不喜欢你怎么办
Janie,
贾妮
you’re a powerful woman, you’re an independent lady.
你是个强大的女性 一位独立的女士
You don’t even need a man, really.
你不需要男人 真的
Look at Martha Stewart.
看看玛莎·斯图尔特
She’s rich and she sleeps with her dogs.
生活富足 还有狗陪伴
You are so warped!
你真变态
I don’t know why I thought for one second I could talk to you.
真不知道我为什么会想到找你聊天
Janie… This is why I don’t want to go.
贾妮 所以我不想去你那儿
He cut both wires.
不该剪的引线也给他剪了
Come on, it’s our weekend.
拜托 这是我们的周末
It’s going to be fun.
会很好玩的
Good talk.
聊得不错
Mr. Popper? Pippi.
波普先生 是皮皮
I’ve parlayed with the Tavern people
我已经跟绿野的人沟通过
and persuaded them to ponder your proposal.
还劝他们考虑您的提议
Great. I don’t have the kids this weekend,
很好 这周末孩子们不来
so set a meeting with Van Gundy and call me.
跟范甘迪约好后通知我医生
No little ones this weekend, Mr. P?
孩子们不来吗 波先生
No, Daryl. They don’t like me right now.
不了 达里尔 现在他们不喜欢我
Well, I like you, sir.
我喜欢您 先生
Already working on the Christmas bonus, huh?
现在就为圣诞奖金拍马屁了哈
Never start too early.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Yeahbsolutely. You have a good one, Mr. P.
妥妥的 祝您愉快 波先生
Tommy, it’s Reginald. Call me.
汤米 是雷金纳德 打给我
It’s about your father.
是关于你父亲的事
So where was he, Reginald?
那他在哪呢 雷金纳德
Antarctica.
南极洲
Selling ice to the Eskimos?
卖冰给爱斯基摩人吗
That’s the Arctic.
他们在北极洲
Whatever.
随便啦
Your father loved you, Tommy.
你父亲爱你 汤米
That’s good to know. Do you want to read?
很高兴知道这事儿 您要读一读吗
The last will and testament of Thomas Popper Sr.
老托马斯·波普的遗嘱
To the good folks at the Geographic Society,
给地理协会的大伙儿 ”
I leave my Slovenian zither recordings,
我留下我的斯洛文尼亚的齐特琴录音 ”
the Tahoe yurt and the Uzbek yurt,
太浩和乌兹别克族的帐篷 ”
as well as the rest of my worldly possessions.
还有其他财产 ”
To my little Tommy,
给我的小汤米 ”
I’ve sent you a souvenir.
我送了一份纪念品给你 ”
I’m sorry I couldn’t deliver this one to you in person.
很抱歉我不能亲自给你 ”
Bald Eagle, over and out”.
秃鹰 完毕 通话结束 ”
Monday! Thank God!
星期一 谢天谢地
My souvenir.
我的纪念品
It’s too big for a snow globe, too small for a yurt.
这箱子装雪景球太大 装帐篷又太小
A stuffed penguin, for the man who has everything.
企鹅填充玩具 无欲无求之人的最爱
Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢 老爸
Sergeant Pipper.
准时警官
Yeah, I know. I’m late.
是 我知道 我迟到了
Van Gundy’s at the Tavern already?
范甘迪已经到绿野了吗
Yes, I know how important she is.
是 我知道她很重要
Okay. Stall her.
好的 拖住她
I’ll be there in 15 minutes.
十五分钟之内就到
I don’t know.
不知道
Tell her I was poisoned by a porcupine or punched by a pedestrian.
告诉她我被豪猪扎了或被路人揍了
What do I pay you for?
雇你不就是干这个的吗
I’ll call you back.
再打给你
It’s a live penguin.
一只活企鹅
He sent me a live penguin.
他给我一只活企鹅
Hi, live penguin.
活企鹅
As soon as I get home, you’re going back where you came from.
等我一回家 你就哪来的回哪去
See this? Made in Italy. Not for pecking.
这是意大利产的 不能啄
Frette towels, also not for penguins.
芙蕾特浴巾 也不是给企鹅用的
Other than that, don’t touch anything.
除此之外 什么也别碰
Pippi, hang on.
皮皮 等等
Coming now!
现在就来
No time for pain.
没时间疼了
Mr. Popper. Phew!
波普先生 您总算来了
Punctuality is a priority for this particular person.
这种特殊人物很注重时间概念的
Don’t sweat it, Pip.
别急 皮儿
I’ll start scratching this old gal behind the ears,
我要开始讨这位老朋友的欢心了
pretty soon she will be curled up in my lap
很快她就会蜷缩在我腿上
purring like a kitty cat.
像猫咪一样服帖
Right behind me?
就在我身后吗
Mrs. Van Gundy.
范甘迪夫人
Pleasure to meet you. Thom Popper.
很高兴见到您 我是汤姆·波普尔
Mr. Popper.
波普先生
I’m afraid I can only offer you 10 minutes. You’re extremely late.
我恐怕只能给您十分钟 你太迟了
That’s all I need.
十分钟就行
This is Tito and Freddy,
这是提托和弗雷迪
our kitchen staff. Hi.
我们的厨房员工 你们好
And Klaus, he’s our handyman. And this is our chef, Arnold.
还有勤杂工克劳斯 这是主厨阿诺德
His kind of cooking never goes out of style.
他的厨艺从不落伍
Do you like kidney pie?
喜欢腰子派吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!