Wing mange? It’s not pretty.
翼生疥吗 那景象可不好看
Those animals belong in a zoo.
这些动物就该待在动物园里
Hey, I get it. I just have to take care of the politics.
我懂 我还得研究下会不会有啥政治影响
Mr. Popper, don’t postpone the inevitable.
波普先生 别拖时间了
Give me the birds.
让我带他们走吧
Yeahbsolutely. They’re yours. Just not right now.
妥妥的 只是现在不行
I’ll call you. Okay. Yeah. Soon.
我会给你打电话的 好吧 尽快
Hey, it’s me.
是我
He’s got six of them. And they’re Gentoos.
他有六只 都是巴布亚企鹅
Not yet, but I’ll get them.
还没 但我会拿到的
What was that?
这怎么回事
What did that man mean, “I’m here for the penguins”?
那人说”我是来要企鹅的”是什么意思
Oh, that guy? He’s here for their baths.
他吗 他是来给企鹅洗澡的
He’s the bather. Trust me, you’re going to want them bathed.
他就干这活的 企鹅们得好好洗洗
I just told him to come back later,
我让他晚些再来
because we’re in the middle of a part ay!
我们正开晚会呢
They’re mine, right? I can keep them?
企鹅是我的 对吧 我能留下他们的吧
You kidding me? What kind of question is that?
你开玩笑啊 怎么这么问
I don’t know, Billy.
比利 不好说啊
I’d make him promise if I were you.
要是我的话就会让老爸发誓
Do you promise me, Popper?
波普你能向我保证吗
Yes.
是的
Say the words.
发誓吧
You don’t want to disappoint them.
你不想他们失望吧
When did I ever disappoint anybody?
我什么时候让你们失望过
Father son picnic. My birthday.
父子野餐那次 我生日那次
Our last anniversary.
我们最后一次纪念日
I promise.
我保证
Can we come over again tomorrow night?
我们明晚还能再来吗
Really? Please?
真的吗 求你了
Yeah. What about you, Janie? You, too?
好的 贾妮你呢 你来吗
Yeah, I guess it wouldn’t be too bad.
好的 我觉得还不错
What do you think, buzz kill?
你觉得如何啊 失望了吗
A night to myself? I think I’ll survive.
一个人过一夜 我想我能凑合
Thanks, Dad. I’ll see you tomorrow.
谢谢老爸 明天见
It was a nice night. Yeah.
今晚真开心 没错
My kids want to come over. Who gives a rat’s butt?
我孩子们想来玩 关我屁事
Fair enough. Have a good one.
说得好 祝你晚安
People love the sounds of nature.
人们喜爱自然之声
Helps them sleep. It’s beautiful. It’s natural.
有助睡眠 优美 自然
Excuse me. Excuse me! Hey!
打扰下
Yeah. Good.
很好
Now shut up and go to sleep.
别吵了 睡觉去
Or I’ll give you something to honk about.
再吵我抽你丫的
All right, back off.
走开
Spread out. Seriously. I’m used to living alone.
都散了吧 不开玩笑 我习惯一个人了
No! Expensive.
别碰 可贵了
Hey, that’s my remote, Pecky Peckerton.
那是我的遥控器 啄木君
You like that, huh?
你们喜欢看这个啊
He’s funny, right? Kind of like a penguin.
他很有趣是吧 样子像企鹅
Good. That’ll loop all day.
很好 这节目会循环放一整天
I suppose it’s a formal event. Precisely.
应该是个正式活动 对的
Popper, where have you been?
波普 你去哪里了
Hey, guys.
你们好
We talked to Van Gundy’s people.
我们问过范甘迪的人了
They say she turned you down flat.
他们说她一口回绝了你
Fellas, calm down. Life’s too short,
伙计们 冷静 人生短暂
especially for Franklin.
尤其对富兰克林而言
We thought we could trust you with this.
我们以为你能搞定的
Hey, Taming of the Shrew is not a one act play.
《驯悍记》[莎翁名著]可不是单幕剧啊
You know that she’s the chair of several charitable foundations.
你们知道她是好几个慈善基金会的主席
One of those foundations is having a benefit
其中的一个基金会
at the Guggenheim Saturday.
周六要在古根海姆召开个慈善晚会
And Mr. Popper will be present.
波普先去会去的
I figured it out.
我想明白了
She’s looking for somebody with integrity and character.
她找寻的是一个正直高尚的人
Somebody like Jimmy Stewart.
如詹姆斯·史都华似的人物
And, doggone it,
去他的
that’s exactly what I’m going to be.
老子就学他那样了
I’ll use my own voice, though.
我还是用我自己的嗓音吧
Although, that was uncanny. Come on, give it to me.
有点奇怪是吧 得了 交给我吧
We expect some results, Popper.
我们期待你的成果 波普
And until we get them,
在你成功之前
you can keep your name off my marble slab.
别想在大理石板上刻上你的名字
A man your age shouldn’t be talking about marble slabs.
您这么大岁数了谈石碑什么的不吉利
I got this.
我会成功的
Penguins, Pippi. Talk to me.
皮皮 告诉我企鹅的资料
Per your predicament,
介于你的窘境
I printed a pertinent page from Wikipedia.
我从维基百科上打印了有关内容
Gentoo penguins may periodically imprint on a particular person
巴布亚企鹅偶尔会把人当作企鹅
as if they were a penguin.
并铭记于心
Once imprinted,
一旦有了这种记忆
they remain permanently proximate to their parental proxy.
他们会与那人寸步不离
Is it actually written that way?
真这么写的吗
I’m paraphrasing.
我自己琢磨的
They’re imprinting, all right.
他们记住我了啊
Uncanny tracking ability.
超乎寻常的追踪能力 ”
Can locate each other at great distance”.
相距遥远也能找到彼此
What about keeping them in line? Next paragraph.
怎么能让他们老实点 看下一段
Are more docile when kept at lower temperatures”.
低温时较为温顺 ”
Cold enough for you? Glad you’re comfortable. Ow!
够冷了吧 你们舒服就好
Hey! This is a finger, this is a fish.
这是手指 这才是鱼
Learn to tell the difference.
要学会区分
Hey, kids.
孩子们好
It’s nice, huh? A little fresh air.
很不错吧 空气清新
It’s not bad if you keep moving.
你们一直运动的话就不冷了
Captain, Bitey, Stinky!
船长哥 啄啄 臭臭
Penguins need it cold, otherwise they get wing mange.
企鹅需要寒冷的环境 否则翅膀上要生疮的
Dad, are you okay?
老爸你没事吧
Yeah. Never better.
我好极了
Let’s take the penguins to the park.
我们带企鹅去公园玩吧
Billy, no. What if they run off?
不行 比利 企鹅跑了咋办啊
You know, maybe they are a little cooped up in here.
他们在这里是有些放不开手脚
Boy! Look at all this space.
瞧这冰天雪地的
Makes you want to spread out and explore.
引人入胜邀人探索啊
Get lost for a while.
快从我眼前消失一会吧
Flight envy? Really? That’s hilarious.
你也想飞吗 太搞笑了吧
I hate to break it to you, Captain, but those are fins.
我不忍心告诉你 但你那两片叫鳍
I think you might be more fish than fowl.
你更像鱼而不是鸟
Hey, Dad, heads up!
老爸 看球
Oh! I see how it’s going to be.
看来要比试比试了
All right. Let’s see what you got, Billy.
好吧 比利 看看你的本事
Come on, Janie. Come on.
来啊 贾妮
Let’s get a game going.
一起玩起来
Thanks, but no thanks.
谢了 但还是算了
Aw! Come on. Let’s go.
来吧 冲啊
Little Popper over to Big Popper.
小波普传给大波普
Looking for the flick on.
等待传中
Pass it. Pass it.
快传球
Back to Little… Nimrod blocks it.
回传给小…笨笨 断球了
Over to Loudy, who dribbles it.
传给闹闹 闹闹带球向前
Flagrant flatulence.
这味儿真重口
Could be a yellow card.
这动作应该吃黄牌的
Lovey controls, beaks it over to Billy,
逗逗控球 啄给了比利
who bends it like Bitey.
比利护球很像啄啄
Better pick it up. Come on, Janie.
快捡起来吧 来吧 贾妮
What are you afraid of?
你怕什么
Can’t beat an old man?
踢不过我这个老男人吗
O M G, I’m too A D D to play with D A D.
我去 跟我爸玩真是太无趣了 ”
Frowny face”.
再加个小哭脸 ”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!