What? What are you giving them?
什么 你给了它们什么
I am giving them love.
我给予了它们爱
Love?

Well, it sounds weird when you make me say it.
一说出来怎么这么别扭
These aren’t children, Mr. Popper. They’re animals.
它们不是小孩儿 波普先生 它们是动物
They need food. They need snow.
它们需要食物 需要雪
And every once in a while, one of them needs to be eaten by a whale.
时不时的还要被鲸鱼叼走一两只
Hey!
说什么呢你
You want to know who they love?
你知道它们爱谁吗
I’ll tell you who they love.
让我来告诉你吧
Whoever is holding the fish.
谁手里有鱼它们就爱谁
Traitors.
一群叛徒
Wake up, Popper.
醒醒吧 波普
These penguins can only survive in the zoo or Antarctica.
这些企鹅只能在动物园或南极生活
So, sooner or later, I will take these penguins.
总有一天 我会把它们带走的
Omega 3s脂肪酸 皮儿 Omega 3s, Pip.

Penguins are way ahead of us on this.
在这方面企鹅可比我们有研究
Mr. Popper, I’m perplexed.
波普先生 我不明白
How does this pertain to the Van Gundy problem?
这跟范甘迪项目有什么关系
Van Gundy? Lots of that. Lots of that.
范甘迪 多拿点儿那个 多拿点儿
Please tell me you have a plan.
我想您已经计划好了吧
I always have a plan, Pippi.
我每次都有备而来 皮皮
They’re fresh.
都是新鲜的
Oh, really? Why do I smell bleach?
是吗 我明明闻到了漂白粉的味道
Mr. Popper, we’re being pressed for progress.
波普先生 我们时间不多了
Perhaps I could pamper the penguins for you.
也许我可以帮您照看企鹅
You need to procure your promotion.
您得加快进度
No, Pippi. What we need is squid, and plenty of them.
不 皮皮 我们需要的是鱿鱼 越多越好
The weather outside is frightful
屋外的天气寒冷冻人
The fire is so delightful
屋里的火炉温暖迷人
Since there’s no place to go
既然我已经无处可去
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
就让这雪尽情的下吧 下吧 下吧
Oh! Good morning, kids. Babies on the way.
早上好孩子们 时间就快要到
Got to get ready.
得赶紧准备好
Young Gentoos need an ice shelf at 28 degrees. A little powder on top.
小企鹅需要一个28度的冰架 上面撒点儿雪
That’s right. I’m kind of a penguin expert.
没错 我现在算是半个企鹅专家了
Hey, not in the house, young lady.
不能在屋子里打 女士
Besides, when you pack this stuff down, you could really hurt somebody.
而且 要是把它们压得太实 还可能伤到别人
Come on, let’s get him, Billy!
来啊 比利 快打他
You’re begging for it.
你会后悔的
Here, hold on. Look how much can go in this hat!
给你 别跑 看看这帽子能装多少
Look how much can go in this hat!
看看这帽子能装多少
Ah!
看啊
Uh oh!
完了
Grab a pen, Popper.
去拿支笔吧 波普
I’m going to hook you up with the number of a very good moving company.
我会帮你找几个不错的搬家公司的
I think I hear your mama calling.
我好像听见你妈给你打电话来了
Kent! Kent!
肯特 肯特
You’re only delaying the inevitable, Popper.
这是早晚的事儿 波普
I’ll be telling the board about this.
我会向居委会投诉的
Kids, wake up. You don’t want to miss this.
孩子们 醒醒 要是错过了你会后悔的
What are we doing?
我们在干嘛
Shh!
小点儿声
Wow. Cool.
真有意思
Here it comes.
出来了
It’s coming. Look at that.
出来了 快看啊
Dad, look. Yeah.
快看 爸爸 恩
Holy cow, another one. Look, look, look.
天哪 又一只 快看快看
It’s another one.
又出来一只
Reminds me of you guys.
我想起你们出生那天
Rangers on a breakaway! They’re out in the open ice.
突击员逃跑啦 他们来到了冰面上
Crosby! There’s nothing but daylight!
克罗斯比 他们之间没有任何阻隔
No way. Can Crosby back check? Back check!
追不到我 克罗斯比可以阻截吗 阻截
Oh! Sorry. Hey, Dad.
抱歉 你好 爸爸
I got your number, okay? Ooh! I’m so scared.
我逮得住你好吧 我好怕怕
Mom.
妈妈
The place is coming together, huh?
这地方看起来不错吧
Or apart.
是快被你们拆了吧
Captain’s still waiting to be a dad, huh?
船长还在等着做爸爸吗
Mom. Yeah, that’s right. A woman can be a captain.
是妈妈 没错 女人也可以做船长
We don’t tolerate gender bias in this house.
这里不允许性别歧视
Really? Cross checking is okay, though.
真的吗 但是可以横杆阻截
Five minutes for fighting. Oh, man.
对打五分钟 天哪
You promise to call me when it hatches.
答应我它一出壳就给我打电话
Promise. Any day now.
没问题 随时都有可能
Don’t worry, Captain.
别担心 船长
The little fella is just taking his time.
小家伙只是需要点儿时间
And I bet he’ll be a great flyer.
我相信它肯定很会飞
You’re falling asleep.
你快睡着了
No, I’m not.
没有
Hmm. It must be me.
那就是我快睡着了
You really should go to bed.
你真得去睡觉了
Uh uh.
不去
I’m not leaving him. He’s a Popper.
我不能离开它 他是波普家的一员
Good night.
晚安
Oh! Hey, guys.
哦 你们好啊
We’ve left seven messages.
我们给你留了七条信息
You look terrible, Popper.
波普你看起来糟透了
We haven’t heard anything about the Tavern.
绿野那边一点消息都没有
What have you been doing? Uh. Well… Um…
你这些天在干嘛 我…我…
I’m sure Pippi told you, I’ve been kind of fighting a cold.
我想皮皮肯定告诉你们了 我得了感冒
Pneumonia.
是肺炎
Move!
让开
What the…
这你…
If I’d have known you guys were coming, I’d have cleaned this place up,
要是知道你们要来 我肯定会打扫打扫
fired up the old Zamboni.
用磨冰机清理一下
The maid comes on Wednesdays.
钟点工星期三才来
He’s gone insane.
他疯了
I’ve seen this before.
我见过这种情况
This is exactly what happened with Howard Hughes.
霍华德·休斯就是这么疯掉的
Because you’re old.
因为你老了
Popper.
波普
The Tavern?
绿野怎么办
Oh! The Tavern.
绿野啊
The Tavern is an interesting project.
绿野酒廊是个很有意思的项目
I have lots of ideas about the Tavern.
对这个项目我有很多想法
For God’s sakes, man! Pull yourself together.
看在上帝的份儿上 振作起来吧
Your house is full of penguins.
你家里全是企鹅
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I know how it looks.
我知道这看起来很奇怪
But it’s just one more egg.
只要再等这个蛋孵出来就好
And as soon as it hatches, I’m there.
它一出壳 我就去上班
Franklin, how long have I worked for you?
富兰克林 我跟着你多少年了
You know how many soccer games I’ve skipped?
我错过了多少场足球赛
And dance recitals?
还有舞蹈表演会
What are we doing this for, anyway?
我们这么干到底是为什么
There are just some things you can’t afford to miss.
有些东西错过就再也不在了
It’s too late, we’ve lost him. Popper, you’re fired.
太晚了 他没救了 波普 你被解雇了
Okay.
好吧
Best of luck in your future endeavors, Popper.
波普 祝你日后好运
Appreciate it.
谢谢
Hatch, hatch, hatch, hatch!
出来 出来 出来 出来
Hatch, hatch, hatch! Hatch, hatch, hatch!
出来 出来 出来啊 出来 出来 出来啊
Okay, it’s going to happen. I feel it. It’s happening.
要出来了 我能感觉到 要出来了
It’s happening right now. It’s happening right now.
就要出来了 就要出来了
I’m going to give it the touch.
让我来摸它一下
Total belief. Total faith.
全心全意 注入我的全部信念
Come on.
来啊
Mmm.
好吧
I tried to warn you, Mr. Popper.
我试着警告过你 波普先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!