What do you mean? Why not?
那个餐馆
That place…
跳舞左巴
Dancing Zorba’s.
跳舞左巴
Dancing Zorba’s.
是我家开的
My family owns that restaurant.
真的?
Really?
我记得你
I remember you.
你是那个服务生
You’re that waitress.
是带位领班
Seating hostess, actually.
我记得你
I remember you.
我当时正处尴尬期
I was kind of going through a phase…
一直到现在
up until now.
而且…
And…
我是个丑女
I was Frump Girl.
我不记得丑女,但我记得你
I don’t remember Frump Girl, but I remember you.
好吧,不吃希腊菜
Okay, no Greek.
意大利菜,明天晚上?
Italian? Tomorrow night?

Okay.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我有陶艺课
I’m taking a pottery class.
陶艺是希腊人发明的
The Greeks invented pottery.
只有我一个人,在山上,整个夏天跟父母共渡
So, it was just me, all alone…up in the mountains in this cottage, with my parents, all summer.
堂兄弟姐妹没一起去?
Well, don’t all your cousins go up, too?
没有
No!
我只有两个表哥住在威斯康辛
I only have two cousins. They live in Wisconsin.
只有两个表哥?
You only have two cousins?

Yeah.
你有多少个?
How many do you have?
比两个多
More than two.
你有没有兄弟姐妹?
Well, who else?
你♥爸♥妈是怎么样的人?
Didn’t you have brothers and sisters? What are your parents like?
怎么啦?
What?
这个嘛
Well…
好吧,讲讲圣诞节
Okay, Christmas.
你们家圣诞节怎么过?
What do you do for Christmas with your family?
我妈会烤羊排
My mom makes roast lamb.
– 沾薄荷酱吃吗? – 不是
– With mint jelly? – No.
还有呢?
And?
还有…
And…
– 我是希腊人,对吧? – 没错
– I’m Greek, right? – Right.
每到圣诞节我爸和我叔叔们
So what happens is my dad and my uncles…
争着吃烤羊的脑子
fight over who gets to eat the lamb brain.
舞拉婶婶叉着羊眼珠追着我跑
And then my Aunt Voula forks the eyeball, and chases me around…
迫我吃下去,因为吃眼珠会聪明
trying to make me eat it, because it’ll make me smart.
你有两个表哥
You have two cousins.
我有二十七个堂兄弟姐妹
I have 27 first cousins.
光是堂兄弟姐妹就有二十七个
Just 27 first cousins, alone.
我家好多人又吵
And my whole family is big and loud…
工作和生活都是同一大家子
and everybody’s always in each other’s lives and business.
连思考的时间都没有,因为我们永远在一起吃
You never have a minute alone to think, because we’re always together eating.
我们认识的全是希腊人
The only people we know are Greeks…
希腊人娶希腊人
because Greeks marry Greeks, to breed more Greeks…
生更多希腊人,才可以更吵,吃更多
to be loud, breeding, Greek eaters.

Wow.
我说真的
I’m serious.
我家没人跟外族约会过
No one in my family has ever gone out with a non-Greek before.
从来没有过
No one.
你是…
And you’re…
你是…
You’re…
你太好了
God, you’re just, you know, wonderful.
我看不出我俩有什么前途
But I just don’t see how this is going to work out.
所以…
So…
前途?我不懂你说的,我们都是人
Work out? What’s to work out? We’re not a different species.
是的,我们的背景不同
Yes, we come from different backgrounds…
我长到这么大
and, hey, here’s some news about my life, to this point.
这一生乏善可陈
It’s boring.
直到遇见你
Then I met you…
你好好玩,你美丽又风趣
and you’re interesting, and you’re beautiful and fun.
你家的人很怪,谁家不是
You’ve got a weird family. Who doesn’t?
你知道吗?
You know?
我只是想跟你在一起
I just want to spend some time with you.
只要跟你在一起
I just want to spend a little time with you.
你说我美?
Did you say I’m beautiful?

Yes.
你家是哪一栋?
Which house is yours?
送到这里就好了
This is good, actually.
– 能停下吗? – 没问题
– Can you stop? – Sure.
到这里就好了
Right here is good. Just stop.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
好了,晚安
Okay, good night.
什么?
What?
不,别走
No, don’t go.
晚安
Good night.
别走
Don’t go.
我让你做男子汉
And I can make a man out of you
因为我是女人
‘Cause I’m a woman
WOMAN!
W-O-M-A-N
今天又那么开心
Happy again today, Toula?
是的
Yeah.
现在你每天笑得好灿烂
Now every time I see you, you have a great big smile.
嗨,妈妈
Hi, Ma.
– 嗨,尼克,你去哪里? – 哪也不去
– Hey, Niko. Where’d you go? – Nowhere.
– 做了什么? – 没什么
– What did you do? – Nothing.
– 你要去见谁? – 没人
– Who did you see? – No one.
等一下,我放到你房♥间
Wait a minute, Niko, I put them in your room.
图拉,你的陶艺课上得如何?
Toula, how was your class?
我的陶艺课?
My pottery class?
很好
It’s great.
那就好
Good.
你快走
You’ve got to get out of here.
再亲一个,我就走
Just one more kiss, then I’ll go.

No.
搞什么东东?
What is going on?
陶艺先生
Mr. Pottery Class,
幸会了
nice to meet you.
我的表姐妮姬
Ian, this is my cousin, Nikki.
哈罗
Hello!
终于见到图拉的家人
It’s nice to finally meet a member of Toula’s family.
是喔
Yeah, well…
你不必担心我
I’m the least of your worries.
全家都知道了
Listen, the family knows.
昨晚巴维琪撞见你,在快餐店停车场热吻这名帅哥
off his head, in the Denny’s parking lot. Last night, Vicki Pavalopolis saw you sucking the lips…
她告诉她妈,她妈告诉我妈
She told her ma, who told my ma,
我妈告诉你妈
who told your ma…
这样说吧,你被逮到了
Let me put it this way. You’re busted.
你俩偷♥情♥偷遍整个芝加哥
You sneak around, all over Chicago…
却没来问我可不可以约我女儿
but you never come here to ask me, can you date my daughter.
我抱歉,但…问你可不可以约你女儿
I’m sorry, but to ask you if I can date your daughter…
老伯,你女儿三十岁了
Sir, she’s 30 years old.
我是一家之主
I am the head of this house!
好吧,能不能约你女儿?
Okay, may I please date your daughter?
不可以
No!
– 明天见 – 明天见
– I’ll see you tomorrow. – See you tomorrow.
天啊
God
对不起
Excuse me.
我不是说过…
Didn’t I say it’s a mistake…
女人不该受教育

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!