One more, one big one, hold on.
图拉
Listen, Toula.
我结婚那天
On my wedding night…
我妈告诉我
my mother, she said to me:
我们希腊女人在厨房♥像羔羊
“Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen…
在卧房♥马上变成母老虎
“but we are tigers in the bedroom.”
不要再说下去了
Please, let that be the end of your speech.
你们搞什么?
What is going on here?
都没准备好呀,摄影师到了
Why isn’t anyone ready? The photographer’s here.
要海棉吗?
You need sponging?
不用了
I’m all right.
多放点,上面多放点,就这样,多放点发胶
More. More on the top. That’s it. More hairspray.
哦,玛丽亚
Oh, Maria!
真漂亮
So beautiful.
她准备好了
She’s ready!
我像大脚雪怪
I’m a snow beast.
不,你不是
You not a snow beast.
我的老天
My God!
我们听不懂怎么办?
How are we supposed to know what’s going on?
对我而言是希腊文“听不懂”
It’s all Greek to me. Rodney!
开始了
This is it.
什么?
What?
我们踏出做夫妻的第一步
We take our first steps…as husband and wife.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
准备好了
I’m ready.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
– 在里面吗? – 在
– Are you in there? – Yes!
别擦,用抹的
Don’t dab. Wipe, wipe off.
– 好一点吗? – 好多了
– Is that better? – Yes.
谁帮你化的大浓妆?你婶婶
Who did your makeup? Your aunts?
红顶艺人可以跟她学两招
Drag queens could get a few tips from those aunts.
天哪看看我,好像涂油漆
Oh, my God. Look at me. I’m just covered!
像奶油蛋糕
Like a big, frosted cupcake.
我知道,就象…
I know, it’s like…
快帮忙拿掉头纱
Come on, help me with the veil.
[爱神维纳斯宫殿]
等一下
Hey.
好了,弄下来了
Yeah, you got it.
好了
All right
我们一定要进去吗?
Do we have to go in?
想私奔太迟了
Too late to elope now.
走吧
Let’s go in.

Okay.
我先看看
Check this out.
消下去了,谢天谢地
It’s going down. Thank God.
什么?
What?
早上醒来长了个大痘子
I woke up with this huge zit this morning.
– 哪里? – 就在这里
– Where? – There.
– 今天早上我也长了痘子 – 是吗?
– I had a huge zit this morning. – You did?
– 是啊 – 在哪里?
– Yeah. – Where is it?
本来在下巴,后来不见了
Well, it was right here. But it’s gone.
为什么?
Why?
我喷了稳洁
I put some Windex on it.
大家好
hello.
欢迎光临波多卡洛斯家的婚宴
Welcome to the Portokalos family.
欢迎米勒家庭
And welcome…the Miller family.
我昨天晚上在想
I was thinking, Last night…
在我嫁女儿的前夕
the night before…
我的女婿伊恩米勒
my daughter was going to marry Ian Miller…
米勒这个姓来自希腊文,希腊字“米洛”
that the root of the word “miller” And “miller” come from is a Greek word. the Greek word milo
意思是“苹果”,你看吧
which is mean “apple.” There you go.
很多人知道
As many of you know…
我家的姓波多卡洛斯
our name Portokalos…is come from the Greek word portokali…
希腊文的意思是“橘子”
which means “orange.”
加起来
So, okay…
今晚我们有苹果和橘子
here tonight…we have apple and orange.
我们来自不同的背景
We all different…
但是总归来说,我们都是水果
but, in the end, we all fruit.
他们真幽默
Yes, we are all fruit.
我太太和我有个礼物
My wife and me, we have a gift.
希腊人会送女儿结婚礼物
That’s what we do. The parents give a gift.
给你们
Here.
我的天
My God!
岳父母送一幢房♥子
They bought us a house.
好棒
very nice
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我不相信,房♥子耶
I don’t believe it. A house!
舞拉婶婶,我们跳舞
Tbia Voula, we’re going to dance.
– 我知道,亲爱的,我去找塔奇 – 好的
– I know, dear. Let me get Taki. – Okay.
老姐,我要做画家
Athena, I’m going to be a painter.
很好,先油漆我家的墙
Good. You can start with our fence.
好棒的婚礼
This is just a really nice wedding.
很好
Good.
我们来跳舞
We’re going to dance now. Come on.
我得先喝几杯八角酒壮胆
No. I’ll need a little more ouzo before I do that.
这要怎么说?
What do you say?
干杯
Bottoms up.
– 好了 – 走吧,哈利
– All right. – Let’s go, Harry.
来,老公
Come on, Kosta. All right.
到那里
Here
塔奇
Oh, Taki.
他长得像希腊人
He looks Greek.
你看
Yia sou, Ian.
有时候怕这一切都是梦
Sometimes, I’m afraid that it didn’t happen.
怕我醒来还涂大蒜面包的奶油
I’m scared I’ll wake up and still be buttering garlic bread…
等待我人生的开始
waiting for my life to start.
但是真的发生了
But it did happen. It did!
我也有所领悟
And I figured out some stuff.
我们家人口众多又吵闹
My family is big and loud…
但是他们终究是我的家人
but they’re my family.
我们打打闹闹尽情欢笑
We fight and we laugh.
而且会在前院烤全羊
And yes, we roast Iamb on a spit in the front yard.
不论我去何处做些什么
And wherever I go, whatever I do…
他们永远支持我
they will always be there.
后来
So,
伊恩和我搬进父母送的房♥子
Ian and I moved into the house my parents bought us.
我很快就怀孕了
A minute later, I was pregnant.
六年后女儿去上希腊文的课
And six years later, it was our daughter’s turn to go to Greek school.
妈,我要去幼童军
Mom, I want to go to Brownies.
我知道,这样好了
I know, but I promise you this.
我答应你可以自己选择老公
You can marry anybody you want.
谢谢,宝贝
Thanks, baby.
去上希腊课喽
Greek school, pame.
希腊文什么意思?
What’s that mean?
走吧
“Let’s go.”
– 走吧 – 学得好
– Let’s go. – That’s pretty good.
– 气色不错,格斯 – 嗨,老爸
– Looking good, Gus. – Hi, Dad.
去哪里?
Where you going?
上希腊课
Greek school.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!