来坐下,坐,走开,坐下
Go, sit down. Sit. Come. Go. Go now.
– 坐 – 谢谢
– Sit down. – Thank you.
现在你们是我们一家人了
Now you are family.
我这一辈子
Okay. All my life…
脖子后面长了一个瘤,这里
I had a lump at the back of my neck. Right here.
一直长在这里
Always a lump.
中年停经之后瘤愈来愈大
Then I started menopause, and the lump got bigger.
荷尔蒙改变的关系
From the hormones, it started to grow.
我去看医生
So, I go to the doctor, and he did the…
他帮我做了切,切…
the bios…The…
生理切片
The bubopsy.
在瘤里面找到牙齿
Inside the lump, he found teeth…
还有脊椎
and a spinal cord.
没错,在瘤里面
Yes, inside the lump…
有我的双胞胎
was my twin.
肚子饿了吧?
Spanakopita! You hungry?
他们刚到,让他们静静(希腊语)
我喜欢你说希腊文的感觉
I love it when you speak in Greek.
– 真的? – 好性感
– Really? – It’s sexy.
开心吗?
Having a good time?
来吧
All right! Come on.
罗尼,哈利,喝八角酒
Rodney, Harry, ouzo?
谢谢
Thank you.
有甘草味
It’s licorice.
好喝
It’s delicious.
再一杯
Another.
你们现在是希腊人,别害羞
You’re Greeks now. Don’t be shy.
我再去斟酒,马上回来
Don’t worry, I’ll be back.
肉烤好了
The meat is here, everybody.
很香,很香
Meat. Very good. Very good.
你们来点肉
You like some meat?
希腊烤肉,很香
Some Greek meat, very good.
红肉
Red meat,
大家来吃肉
everybody.
– 谢谢 – 太好吃了
– Thank you for food, Gus. – Real fine.
借过,借过
Coming through. Bravo, Maria.
亲家送的蛋糕
And now, the bundt cake.
你插上花啦
You fixed it.
我尽力了,你也尽了力
I tried. You tried.
我们热情款待他们
We all nice to them, you see it.
他们当我们是动物园的猴子
And they look at us like we’re from the zoo.
老公,拜托
come on
没有用,玛莉亚
This no work, Maria.
他们跟我们不同
They different people.
好干
So dry.
他们家像一片干掉的吐司面包
That family is like a piece of toast.
没蜜蜂,没果酱,干到不行
No honey, no jam, just dry.
我女儿嫁给伊恩米勒
My daughter…gonna marry Ian Miller.
一个异族
A xeno
他家的人都是吐司
with a toast family.
我们怎么会这么倒霉?
I never think this can happen to us.
我想帮他们涂上一点果酱
I try to put little marmalade
他们竟然不喜欢
Oh, no, they don’t like.
他们喜欢又干又硬的吐司
They like themselves, all dry and cracking.
图拉的教堂规定伴郞的信仰,必须信奉希腊正教
And in Toula’s church, the best man is actually part Orthodox of the ceremony. He’s got to be Greek Orthodox
所以不能请你当伴郞
So I can’t ask you to be my best man,
虽然你是我的人选
although, technically, you are.
你本来要找我当伴郞
You were gonna ask me to be your best man?

Yeah.
我好感动
I am touched.
你的朋友还真少
I had no idea you had so few friends.
没关系
That’s okay.
让我挂个“伴郞”的名牌,那一类的
Just get me a badge that says “best man” or something like that.
这么说不中听
No offence,
不过新娘家把你吃得死死的
but this girl’s family’s got you by the short ones.
叫你跳你就乖乖地搬出弹簧床
They say “jump,” and you pull out the trampoline.
是呀
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
反正我比你更糟
My life is shit.
麦克,图拉有很多堂妹表妹
Toula’s got a lot of cousins.
我帮你介绍
Fix you up.
是哦
Yeah, that’s gonna happen.
图拉
Toula
怎么呢?
What is wrong?

All right.
我嫁人这件事爸很难过
Is my marriage killing Dad?
你老爸就是你老爸
Toula, your father is your father.
他要你快乐
He just wants you to be happy.
我很快乐
But I am happy.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们老家历经许多战乱
My village saw many wars…
土耳其人,德国人
Turkish, German…
搞得民不聊生
they all made a mess.
我妈她说…
And my mother, she said:
我们能活着就很幸运了
“We’re lucky to be alive.”
我心想,这有什么幸运的
And I thought, “We’re not lucky to be alive.
敌人规定我们住在哪里
We’re not lucky, when they are telling us…
吃什么,不可以吃什么
“where we should live, what we should eat.”
别人没有权利
Nobody has that right.
我看着你
And then, I see you.
还有你姐姐你弟弟
And I see Athena and Niko.
我们为了你们逃到美国来
We came here for you.
让你们…
So you could
让你们自♥由♥生活
So you could live.
我生下你
I gave you life,
就是为了你可以自♥由♥生存
so that you could live it.
妈,要派人到机场去接乐队
Ma, the band needs to be picked up at the airport.

Ma,
新娘醒了
Surprise!
等一下
Wait
这是什么?
, what is that?
我的天呀
My God!
人都去了哪里?
Where did everybody go?
是蚊子叮的
It is a mosquito bite.
冒出的痘子
It’s a zit.
我有盖斑膏
I have cover-up.
小姐们,吃点心罗
Hello, ladies, fresh baklava.
– 出去 – 把相机给我
– Get out of here. – Give me the camera.
把相机给我
Give me the camera.
图拉,救我
Toula. Help me.
不准男生进去
No boys allowed!
– 胡子很可爱,妮姬 – 谢谢夸奖
– Nice moustache, Nikki. – Thank you.
尼克,走
Niko, let’s go.
– 老爸,这是我的礼服? – 不,这套才是
– Dad, is that my tux? – No, this one.
尼克,去机场接乐队
Nick, go to the airport and pick up the band.
好的
Okay.
那是什么?
Hey, what’s that thing?
蚊子咬的
It’s a mosquito bite.
喷稳洁
Put some Windex.
盖斑膏来了
I’ve got the cover-up.
好棒
Bravo!
你们都疯了
You’re all nuts.
你们都跑来了
We’ve got another one.
应该先在我家换好衣服,出去
You are supposed to get changed at my house. Get out.
我来喷
Let me pop it!
她在那
There she is.
图拉,我有话跟你说
Toula, I want to talk to you.
现在?
Now?
新婚之夜非常特别
This is a very special night for you.
你有做妻子义务
You have your duties.
再拔一根,这一根毛好大

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!