我看过你的广♥告♥ 当然 谁没看过
You know, I’ve seen your commercials, right? I mean, who hasn’t?
我一直以为你只是爱出风头的草包
I always thought you were some headline-seeking hack…
你居然真有一手
…but you have real talent.
我差点就相信你关心安娜了
You almost had me believing that you cared about Anna.
搞笑 我也正想说同样的话呢
Funny, I was about to say the same thing to you.
菲茨杰拉德太太
Mrs. Fitzgerald,
你可曾想过
Did you ever say to yourself
“也许我错了 有点太过分”
“Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I took it a little too far?”
法庭见
I’ll see you in court.
你得起床了
You gotta get up.
你已经两星期没下床了
You haven’t been out of that bed in two weeks.
-我很累 -你可以的
– I’m tired. – You can do it.
外面天气很好
It’s a beautiful day outside. No.
晴天 对你有好处
It’s sunny. It’s gonna be good for you.
-我病得很严重 -你没有
– I’m too sick. – You’re not too sick.
你只是抑郁 我不想给你吃抗抑郁药
You’re depressed. I’m not gonna feed you antidepressants…
那只能让你更麻木 快点起来
…they’re gonna just make you more numb. Now, get up.
-不 -亲爱的
– No! – Hey, baby?
你能告诉我到底发生了什么事吗
You want to tell me what’s really wrong?
我很累 你没听到吗
I’m tired. Don’t you get that?
-我又病又累又丑 -够了
– I’m sick, and I’m tired, and I’m ugly. – Stop it.
不要再说我漂亮了 根本就不是
Don’t you dare tell me that I’m beautiful, because I’m not.
也别说没人盯着我看
Don’t you dare tell me that nobody’s gonna stare at me,
因为人人都在看
Because they will.
-天哪 -我是个怪物
– Oh, God. – I’m a freak.
过来
Come here.
够了 到此为止
Okay, that’s it. It’s okay.
妈妈?
Mom?
-谢谢 妈妈 -妈妈
– Thanks, Mom. – Mom, Mom.
好了
This is it.
我知道我快要死了
I know I’m going to die now.
也许我一直都知道
I suppose I’ve always known that.
只是不知道什么时候
I just never knew when.
我可以面对 真的
And I’m okay with it. Really.
我不介意被病魔夺去生命
I don’t mind my disease killing me.
但我的家人也在受折磨
But it’s killing my family too.
每个人都只关心我的血细胞计数
While everyone was so worried about my blood counts…
他们甚至没发现杰西有朗读障碍
…they barely even noticed that Jesse was dyslexic.
看这里 有那么多小孩
Look at this place. You see all these kids around here?
他们有足球队 奥♥运♥会那种游泳池
They got a football team, this olympic-style swimming pool.
-马 -他们还有马
– Horses. – They got horses.
操场超大 泰山绳一直连到湖里
Massive playground here. Look at that Tarzan rope into a lake.
到处都是小孩 你在那里会很开心的
There’s kids everywhere. You’re gonna have a great time there.
怎么了
What?
拜托 那会像度假一样
Come on, you know this is gonna be like a vacation for you.
我会更努力的
I’ll try harder.
不是那样的 看着我
It’s not about that. Hey, look at me.
你知道有时候
You know how sometimes
你阅读的时候会觉得有点混乱
When you see things, they are a little mixed up?
这个地方的特别之处在于有老师
This place is special because they have teachers there
专门教你如何纠正
That will show you how to straighten it out.
-好吧 -我可不会
– Okay. – And I can’t do that.
好吧
Okay.
你数学会学得很好
You’re gonna get so good at math.
就一年 可以吗
It’s gonna be a year, that’s it, all right?
只是等你成绩提高
Just till your grades are up.
如果你不喜欢 就直接回来
If you don’t like it, you come right home.
-可以吗 -好吧
– Okay. – All right.
对不起 杰西
I’m sorry, Jesse.
对不起 我吸引了全部注意力
I’m sorry I took all the attention
在你最需要关心的时候
When you were the one who needed it the most.
爸爸 我知道我占有了你的爱人
Dad, I know I took your first love from you.
我只希望有一天 我会把她还给你
I only hope that one day, you get her back.
妈妈 你为我放弃了一切
Mom, you gave up everything for me.
你的事业 你的婚姻 你的整个人生
Your work, your marriage, your entire life…
只是为了与我的病魔斗争
…just to fight my battles for me every single day.
很遗憾你没能战胜它
I’m sorry you couldn’t win.
我的小妹妹 你总是那么可爱
And to my baby sis, who was always so very little…
对不起我的病连累了你
…I’m sorry I let them hurt you.
对不起我没能照顾你
I’m sorry I didn’t take care of you.
本不应该是现在这样的
It was supposed to be the other way around.
给你样东西
I got you something.
这是我吗
Is that me?
我还没画完 不过…
I’m not done with it, but….
德萨弗? 我以为她休假了
De Salvo? I thought she was on leave.
是的 但她现在回来了
She was, she’s back.
阁下 很明显
Your honor, clearly
莫兰盖茨太太的生命已经受到威胁
Mrs Morangez is afraid for her life.
现在
At this time,
原告要求继续限制令
The plaintiff requests a continuation on the restraining order.
请起立
Stand, please.
莫兰盖茨先生 根据法庭的要求
Mr. Morangez, by order of this court…
你不允许出现在
…you are no longer allowed
莫兰盖茨太太身边或住所1000码范围内
Within 1000 yards of Mrs. Morangez or her residence.
你知道1000码的概念吗
You understand how far a thousand yards is?
德萨弗法官经历过一次众所皆知的精神崩溃
Judge de Salvo had a very public nervous breakdown…
在她的12岁女儿被一个醉汉撞死后
…after her 12-year-old daughter was killed by a drunk driver.
她休假6个月来抚平伤痛
She had taken a six-month leave of absence to deal with her grief…
这是她回来后第一次出庭
…and this was the first time I’d seen her back in court.
你要进监狱了
You’re going to jail.
-下一个案子 -感谢您 阁下
– Okay, next case, please. – Thank you, your honor.
Four-eight-five-seven-two.
请律师到我办公室来
I’d like to see counsel in my chambers, please.
下午好
Good afternoon. Good afternoon.
怎么带狗来了
What’s with the dog?
他是服务犬 阁下
He’s a service dog, your honor.
那请它乖一点
Well, please make sure he behaves himself.
-我刚做了地毯清洁 -是的 夫人
– I just had these carpets cleaned. – Yes, Ma’am.
很高兴见到你 莎拉
Good to see you, Sara.
我不知道你还在接受委托
I wasn’t aware you were practicing.
我本来没有 阁下
I wasn’t planning to, your honor,
但申诉人是我女儿
but the complainant is my daughter.
怎么回事 律师
What’s this about, counselor?
菲茨杰拉德女士的小女儿希望
Mrs. Fitzgerald’s youngest child wishes to
从父母手中争取身体支配权
Be medically emancipated from her parents.
没有关于身体支配权的明确定义
There’s no legal definition of medical emancipation…
至少在加州没有
…not in the state of California.
这是一个新法律名词
It’s one of those new age terms
亚历山大先生最近对这些很感兴趣
That Mr. Alexander has latched onto.
是 亚历山大先生早就大名远播
Yes, I’m well aware of Mr. Alexander’s reputation.
他有一次企图在我的庭上起诉上帝
He once tried to sue God in my courtroom.
确实起诉了 阁下
Did sue, your honor.
杰罗姆·迪伦起诉加利福尼亚教区。
Jerome Dylan v. the diocese of California.
-而且我胜诉 -我记得 所以呢
– And I won that one. – I remember. So?
所以亚历山大先生期待您修改法律
So Mr. Slexander wants you to change the law.
11岁不能宣称独♥立♥ 至少在法律上
An 11-year-old can’t be emancipated, at least not legally.
我的委托人不是要求独♥立♥
My client is not seeking to be emancipated.
她爱她的父母并且愿意住在家里
She loves her parents and wants to live at home.
她只时不想再被开膛破肚了
She doesn’t wanna be cut open anymore.
我已经读过申诉了 她到底要怎样
Yes, I read the complaint. What is it exactly that you’re after?
有限地终止父母的权利
Limited termination of parental rights.
很好 很聪明
All right. Very smart.
很有创造力 假设你已有了此方面的先例
Very creative. I assume you have precedent?
是的 计生局诉丹弗斯一案
Yes, Planned Parenthood v. Danforth.
史密斯诉斯伯利案例 阿格里勒诉福罗里达案例
Smith v. Seibly. Agrello v. Florida.
辩方可以给出驳回的总结了吗
And defense is moving for summary dismissal?
对 今天 如果可能的话
Yes. Today, if possible.
安娜还太小 不能自己做决定
Anna’s too young to make a decision of this size on her own.
她不知道自己想要什么
She doesn’t understand what it is she wants.
她才11岁 没5分钟就有个新念头
She’s 11 years old. She changes her mind every five minutes.
你知道小女孩是怎样的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!