你真的认为你能赢吗
You really think you’re gonna win?
你想让法官违背安娜的意愿把她的肾判给你吗
You really expect the judge to take Anna’s kidney against her will?
有很多先例的
Well, there’s precedent.
哈特诉布朗的一案 马斯顿诉哈里森一案
There’s Hart v. Brown, Masden v. Harrison…
-斯特朗科诉斯特朗科一案 -我知道
– …Strunk v. Strunk. – I know.
另外 法庭才不会管那么多
Besides, the court should just mind their own business.
怎么了 你什么意思
Why? What’s your point?
-你又来了 -什么
– Don’t start that shit. – What?
-我是你妹妹 -我怎么了
– I’m your sister. – What shit?
无论如何我都支持你 真的
I’m behind you, no matter what. I’ll do whatever, and I do.
我只是觉得你想的不够长远
I’m just not sure you’re seeing the big picture.
什么叫长远 小莉 你说
What big picture, Kel? Spit it out.
我知道永不言弃对你很重要
I know it’s important for you to feel like you never gave up.
我是说
I mean,
有一天你不用再为了孩子殚精竭虑
Who are you if you’re not this crazy
那时你怎么办
Bitch mother fighting for her kid’s life, right?
你为了这些事
But there’s, like, a whole world out there.
放弃了全世界
You don’t see any of it, nothing.
迟早有一天 你…
Sooner or later, you…
你要停下来
You gotta stop.
要放手
You gotta let go.
我做不到
I can’t.
她怎么样了
How’s she doing?
她累坏了 透析把她累垮了
She’s exhausted. Dialysis really wiped her out.
我想去海边
I wanna go to the beach.
-宝贝 你说什么 -她想去海边
– What did you say, baby? – She wants to go to the beach.
就这事她都念叨一天了
It’s the damnedest thing. She’s been talking about it all day.
爸爸 他来了
Dad, he’s here.
你能数到几 5吗
You have to count to what, five?
你没数
Well, you’re not counting.
-来数一下 -1 2 3 4 5
– You gotta count. – One, two, three, four, five.
好了 宝贝
Okay. All right, sweetheart.
好吧 败给你了
All right, you beat me.
孩子怎么样
How’s our girl?
她想去海边
Well, she wants to go to the beach.
海边?
The beach, huh?
这主意不坏啊
I’m not sure that’s a bad idea.
去了海边也不会再恶化到哪儿去了
She is not gonna be any sicker at the beach than she is here.
也许还有好处呢
It might even be good for her.
-不会有什么危险吧 -不会
– Not too dangerous then, huh? – I don’t think so.
她昨天透析过了
She was dialyzed yesterday and she
周五之前没有安排其他治疗了
Has no scheduled treatments until Friday.
我该怎么做呢
Um, how do I do this?
就这样带她走还是…
I mean, just get her up and walk her out of here, or…?
让她休息一天吧
Discharge her for the day.
保险公♥司♥肯定不会同意的
The insurance company will definitely not approve this…
那要从急诊重新接受入院
…so we’ll have to re-admit through emergency.
但是如果你在7点前回来
But if she happened to be there at, let’s say, 7:00…
让我在这里看见她
…I just might be there to meet her.
好的
Okay.
就一天
It’s one day.
凯特受了不少苦 病情也不会更恶化了
Kate’s been through the wringer, so if it’s not gonna make her any worse..
那就带孩子去海边玩玩吧
…I say take the kid to the beach.
我不想为你而哭
I don’t wanna cry for you
爸爸 怎么了
Hey, Dad, what’s going on? hey.
没什么再能失去了
There’s nothing left to lose
什么
What?
如果能让你感觉好些 我会为你而哭
If it can make me feel better, Than I’m gonna cry, cry for you
天啊
Oh, my God!
我不想为你而哭 没有什么能做的
I don’t wanna cry for you, there’s nothing left to do,
如果能让事情变好 我会为你而哭
If it can make me feel better, Then I’m gonna cry, cry for you
调暗灯关上门
Turn the lights down low and close the door
收拾东西 进去出来一分钟搞定
Get your stuff. March in, march out. One minute.
-怎么回事 -我们要去海边
– Hey. What’s going on? – We’re going to the beach.
-去海边? -去拿你的比基尼
– You’re going to the beach? – Get your bikini.
-凯特? 你怎么在这儿 -妈妈 不 求你了…
– Kate? Kate, what are you doing? – Mama, please. Don’t–
等一下 你怎么把她从医院带出来了
Wait a second, what is she doing out of the hospital?
布莱恩 布莱恩 你会害死她的
Brian! Brian! It’ll kill her!
把钥匙给我 我要带她回医院
Give me the keys, I’m taking her back to the hospital.
钥匙给我 布莱恩 给我
Give me the keys, Brian! Let…give me!
-你疯了吗 你会害死她的 -我和钱斯说过了
– Are you insane? You trying to kill her? – I talked to Chance.
我不管你和谁说过了 你会害死她的
I don’t give a shit who you talked to! You are killing her!
明白吗
You understand?
带她去海边 我看你是带她去死
Take her to the beach, you kill her!
-来吧 -不 求求你
– Come on. – No, please.
-来 宝贝 没事的 -不 求你
– Come on, sweetie. It’s okay. – No, please, please!
-别这样 -你看她有多难过
– Don’t do this. – See how upset she is?
看看你都做了什么
See what you’re doing?
-我会报♥警♥的 -随便你
– I’ll call cops. – Do what you gotta do.
过去的14年我都随着你
Last 14 years I’ve let you have it your way.
过去的14年我都在救她
Last 14 years have been about saving her!
-今天的事和你无关 -你想破坏这一切努力吗
– Today is not about you. – You want to undermine that?
是为了凯特
It’s about Kate. It is.
她想去海边
She wants to go to the beach.
-如果你愿意… -她会死的
– If you’d like… – She’s gonna die!
-一起来 不愿意 我要离婚 -离婚? 太好了
– Better come, if you don’t, I want a divorce. – A divorce? Great!
-好啊 -离你♥妈♥的♥婚
– Good. – You got a fucking divorce!
妈妈和我离婚了 上车 坐到车上去
We’re divorced, Mommy and me are divorced. Sit in the car. In the car.
不 安娜
No. Anna!
上车
In the car!
布莱恩
Brian.
-把钥匙给我 太荒唐了 -住手
– Give me the keys! This is ridiculous! – Stop.
你会后悔的 知道吗 你会后悔的
You’re gonna regret this, Brian. You understand? You’re gonna regret this!
布莱恩
Brian!
凯特宝贝 你要回医院去
Katie, sweetie, you gotta go back to the hospital!
你眼中的光芒 让我迷失自己
Somethin’ in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself
让我迷失自己 在你的臂弯中
Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms
你声音的磁性 让我心跳加速
There’s somethin’ in your voice, makes my heart beat fast
希望这种感觉能永远持续
Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life
如果你知道我的生活有多孤独
If you knew how lonely my life has been
我已经孤独了多久
And how long I’ve been so alone
你知道我多想有个人陪伴
And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along
用你的方式改变我的生活
And change my life the way you’ve done
家一样的感觉 家一样的感觉
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
我感觉好像走在回家的路上
It feels like I’m all the way back where I come from
家一样的感觉 家一样的感觉
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
我感觉好像回到生我养我的地方
It feels like I’m all the way back where I belong
碎了的玻璃 洒落在黑暗的长街
A window breaks, down a long, dark street
警笛声在夜里咆哮
And a siren wails in the night
但是我没事 因为有你
But I’m alright, ’cause I have you here with me
我几乎可以看到 穿破黑暗的光明
And I can almost see, through the dark there is light
你知道这一刻对我意义如何
Well, if you knew how much this moment means to me
对你的抚摸我已等待了多久
And how long I’ve waited for your touch
你知道你让我有多幸福
And if you knew how happy you are making me
我没想过会如此一个人
I never thought that I’d love anyone so much
家一样的感觉 家一样的感觉
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
我感觉好像走在回家的路上
It feels like I’m all the way back where I come from
家一样的感觉 家一样的感觉
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
我感觉好像回到生我养我的地方
It feels like I’m all the way back where I belong
我感觉好像回到生我养我的地方
It feels like I’m all the way back where I belong

看来除了听证会是没有别的办法了
I don’t suppose there’s any way around this without a hearing?
-恐怕没有 阁下 -有没有家务管理问题
– I’m afraid not, your honor. – Any housekeeping issues?
开放性提议? 证人规则?
Open motion? Rule of witness?
好吧 我们开始
Okay, let’s get started.
法庭传唤周肯尼医生
The court calls Dr. Kenny Chow.
医生们好像说了好长时间
The doctors talked for what seemed like forever.
他们说凯特是个奇迹
They said that Kate was a miracle.
她本来活不过5岁的
She should have never made it past 5 years old.
他们讲了器官捐赠对心理上的好处
They talked about the psychological benefits of donation…
失去一个肾对我的生活质量的影响

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!