You know how young girls can be.
天哪 对不起…
Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. I….
亚历山大先生?
Mr. Alexander?
都是为了那个孩子好 阁下
The best interests of the child, your honor.
好吧 我得见见安娜 她在这儿吗
All right. Well, I need to see Anna. Is she here?
在 但是我真的不希望她介入
Yes, but I was really hoping to keep her out of it.
不让她介入? 菲茨杰拉德太太
Keep her out of it? Mrs. Fitzgerald,
你刚说过
You just told me
你女儿不知道自己要什么
Your daughter doesn’t fully understand what she wants.
如果你想今天出判决
If you want a decision today…
我得弄清问题所在
…I need to find that out.
你有问题吗 律师
Do you have a problem with that, counselor?
-完全没有 -好 请她进来
– None whatsoever. – All right. Well, please send her in.
谢谢您 阁下
Thank you, your honor.
莎拉?
And Sara?
关于凯特的事我很遗憾
I’m awfully sorry about Kate.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐吧
You can sit down if you like.
想喝点什么吗
Want something to drink?
我有7喜 胡椒博士可乐和苹果汁
I’ve got 7up, Dr. pepper or apple juice.
-请给我7喜吧 -7喜
– 7up, please. – 7up.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你知道你为什么在这里吗 -知道
– So you know why you’re here? – Yup.
挺恐怖的是吧
Pretty scary stuff, huh?
我也不喜欢大家都生我的气
Well, I don’t really like everyone being mad at me.
我是说一直都得照顾姐姐
I meant having to take care of your sister all the time.
我不介意 我高兴照顾她
No, I don’t mind. I like it.
你们关系好吗
You guys get along okay?
当然啦 她是我姐姐
Of course, she’s my sister.
但那些手术 确实很可怕 是吧
But all those operations, it’s gotta be pretty crazy, right?
不 不 停下来 好吧
No, no, no, stop, stop, stop! Okay, okay.
安静点 姑娘们
Quietly, girls.
这是医院 不是什么联谊会
This is a hospital, this is not a sorority.
-我需要你的尿样 -我现在尿不出来
– I need a urine sample. – But I don’t have to go.
-那就喝点水 -我不渴
– Well, drink something. – And I’m not thirsty.
听着 丫头 我不喜欢你总顶嘴
Listen to me, young lady, I don’t like a lot of back talk.
喝不喝水 随你便
Drink, don’t drink, I don’t care.
但你得给我尿样
But you just better fill it.
-泼妇 -就是
– What a bitch. – Right?
我会给她尿样的
I’ll fill it.
-绝对高质量 -不是吧
– Nice and warm. – No.
-准备好了? -是啊
– You ready? – All set.
等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
有点浑浊 我再过滤一下
Looks a little cloudy. I think I should filter it again.
这下好多了 你觉得的呢
Much better. What do you think?
你真恶心
You are disgusting.
你也一样
And so are you!
你看我 哭得像个白♥痴♥
Look at me, crying like an idiot.
你不像白♥痴♥
You’re not an idiot.
我每天都会碰到白♥痴♥
I see idiots every day.
你和他们一点也不像
You’re not even close.
好点儿了吗
You okay?
刚才想起什么了
Where did you go?
-我能问个问题吗 -说吧
– Can I ask you something? – Shoot.
她死的时候是怎么样的
What was it like when she died?
迪娜吗
Who, Dina?
对 我想知道你是什么感觉
Yeah, I mean, what did it feel like?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不该提这事
I shouldn’t have said anything.
有时候我会口无遮拦
Sometimes I just think things and then say them.
你认识迪娜?
Did you know Dina?

No.
-不认识吗 -她比我大
– No? – She was older than me.
我在电视上见过她 但我不认识她
I mean, I saw her on the TV and everything, but I didn’t know her.
是啊 你…
Yeah, you’re….

Yeah.
-我真的很抱歉 -没关系
– I’m real sorry. – Don’t be.
死亡并不耻辱
There’s no shame in dying.
全体起立
All rise.
我否决要求法庭立即驳回的申请
I am going to rule against summary dismissal.
请确认一下我的日程
Please clear my calendar and schedule
安排周五早上的审讯
A hearing for first thing Friday morning.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
有人吗
Hello?
她经常放我鸽子 但最终还是…
She’s usually blowing me off, but eventually….
亲爱的 你得去泡个温泉
Girl, you need a day at the spa.
是啊 那是不可能的
yeah, I don’t see that happening…
美容 美甲 足疗等一系列
The beautician, the mani, the pedi…the whole thing.
按1到10个等级算 你有多疼
Okay, 1 to 10, how’s your pain?
-6级 -6级?
– Six. – Six?
好吧 我看看该怎么办
All right, let’s take care of that.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
她今天状态不错
She’s feeling pretty good today.
莎拉 她感觉状态好的时刻
Sara, these lucid moments are gonna
会越来越短 间隔越来越长
Get briefer and further apart.
凯特的整个身体系统都在衰竭
Kate’s in system failure now.
抵抗力几乎为零
Body defenses are at zero.
她的发烧是透析引起的
The fevers kate’s been getting it’s infection from the dialysis.
而且不仅她的四肢发烧 她的血液也很热
And it’s not just in her arm or leg, it’s in her blood.
我想知道怎么办
I wanna see how.
抱歉 莎拉 没有办法
I’m sorry, Sara, this is it.
我们无能为力了
We’re at the end.
钱斯医生?
Dr. Chance?
怎么了 小公主
What is it, princess?
不太好 是吧
No good, huh?

No.
还有多久
How long?
这很难说
It’s hard to say.
如果没什么改变的话…
But if nothing changes…
不会太久
…Not too long.
“不会太久”?
“Not too long”?
什么不会太久
Not too long what?
-会疼吗 -不会
– Will it hurt? – No.
我会有办法
I’ll make sure of that.
听着 我不想听你谈这个 亲爱的
Listen, I don’t wanna hear talk like that, okay, honey?
你只要坚持住等待手术 好吗
You just stay strong enough for surgery, okay?
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
莎拉 你跟我出来一下
Sara, let’s take a walk.
我给你介绍个人
Let me introduce you to someone.
这是斯瓦尔英珍小姐 我们的家庭健康助理
This is Miss Swearingen, our home health aide.
-你好 -你好
– Hi, how are you? – Good, how are you?
我很好 谢谢
I’m good, thank you.
您和”愿望成真”基金会的人谈过了吗
Have you spoken to the Make-A-Wish people?
你们什么意思
What is this?
是要给我讲如何度过完美的余生吗
What is this, the “quality of life” speech?
菲茨杰拉德夫人 你该考虑下带凯特回家
Mrs. Fitzgerald, you might want to consider taking Kate home.
-不 -让她更舒适点
– No. – Making her comfortable…
控制好她的疼痛
…managing her pain.
我不需要收容计划
No hospices.
亨利 这什么意思
Henry, what is this?
你觉得我该带凯特回家去等死吗
You think we should take Kate home to die?
你想让我怎么说 莎拉
What do you want me to say, Sara?
这是个选择
It’s an option.
我知道你不会听任何人的建议
Look, I know you don’t listen to anybody
但我有责任告诉你
But it’s our job to tell you.
死亡是生命的必然步骤
Death is a normal process of life.
这点你不得不接受
You need to acknowledge that.
我没法接受 谁能平静地接受
No, I don’t. Who is this broad?
你和凯特谈过吗 你知道她的想法吗
Have you spoken to Kate? You know what she wants?
我不管别人怎么想
I don’t care what anybody wants.
我们要做手术

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!