We could go together.
-这太露了 是不是 -你真像香蕉
– It’s a little low, don’t you think? – You look like a banana.
我觉得很好看 很时髦
I think it’s very nice. Very modest.
而且确实遮住了你的乳♥沟♥
And it does cover up a lot of cleavage.
是吗 那它能遮住这个吗
Really? Will it cover this?
-凯特 -走吧
– Kate. – Let’s go.
你生气并不意味着一定要把线亮出来嘛
You’re angry. Doesn’t mean you have to take it out on the world.
她是个贱♥人♥
She’s a bitch.
你没看她一直盯着我的头巾吗
Did you see her looking at my scarf?
-也许她喜欢那个图案 -是吗
– Maybe she liked the pattern. – Really?
-当然 -反正那裙子也不好看
– Yeah. – That dress sucked anyway.
难看死了了
It was awful.
我不去了
You know what? I’m not going.
反正我也不可能买♥♥到裙子了
I’m never gonna find a stupid dress anyway.
你不觉得其实每个要去那舞会的女孩
Don’t you think that every girl
都会有这种想法吗
Going to the dance feels the same way?
我不管别的女孩怎么样
I don’t care about any other girl.
我只想看上去漂亮
I just wanted to look good
极其漂亮 只要一晚就好
Really good, for one night.
怎么了
What?
-准备好了吗 -行了 下来吧
– Are you ready? – Okay, ready!
快过来 快点
Come here. Hurry, quick.
她要下楼了
She’s coming down.
天哪
Oh, my God.
她来了 天哪
There she is! Oh, my God.
真是太美了 看她啊
That is just so beautiful. Look how beautiful.
她看上去美不美
Doesn’t she look beautiful?
等一下 就站那儿 别下来
Wait, stay right there. Don’t come down.
-亲爱的 你太美了 -她漂亮极了
– Honey, you look so beautiful. – No, she looks pretty.
好的 等等 等等 你能下来吗
Okay, wait, wait, wait, stop. Can you just come down?
我想看你俩…
I wanna see your guys…
等下 凯特 站到楼梯上
wait. Kate, go back up the stairs for a second.
我希望你们能牵着手
I wanna see you coming down with your hands.
看这边 泰勒
Can you look this way, Taylor?
太棒了 等一下 这样就行了
Excellent. Wait, hold on, hold on, here we go.
等一下 我要照张一次成像
Wait, I wanna get a polaroid too. Hold on.
凯特? 让我看到你的脸
Kate? Can I see your face?
太好了
Oh, excellent.
好了 就这样
Okay, right there.
你们站到这边 这里就好
If you guys wanna stand right there. There we go.
-准备 站那边 -我没照到照片
– Ready? Okay, yes, stand right there. – I didn’t get enough pictures.
再来一张 你挡住我了 亲爱的
One more, okay? You’re kind of blocking it, sweetheart.
-你能迈几步… -我照好了
– Can you just step… – I got it.
凯莉 你挡镜头了
Kelly, you’re in the picture.
我看不到他们了
I can’t see them.
你们摆个在舞会里的造型
Listen, you guys stand like you’re at prom.
对了 让我看见你上衣的花
You know, yeah, let me see that corsage.
亲爱的 我能不能…
Sweetie, but can I just see…
说茄子
Say cheese!
太好了 看这里
There we go. Excellent. Hi. Hi.
真漂亮
Hi. Oh, sweet!
-这真是太… -滚开啦
– That’s so… – Stop.
看上去不错 我喜欢
Yeah, looks good. I like it.
妈 妈 行啦 可以了
Mom. Mom, please. It’s enough, okay?
我得记录下这一刻 好吧
I need to document this moment, okay?
前面再来一张 好
Just in front. There you–
我的天啊 太可爱了 好了
Oh, my God, that’s so cute. All right.
凯特 凯特 天啊
Kate, Kate. Oh, my God.
-让我再用宝丽来照两张 -已经照过了
– Okay, let me just get a polaroid of it too. – Wait, you got some.
宝贝
Sweetheart.
等一下 亲爱的
Hey, hold on. Oh, honey.
好看吗 爸爸
Do I look pretty, Daddy?
准备好了吗
You ready?
玩得开心点
Have some fun.
我爱你 老爸
I love you, Daddy.
亲爱的 转身 我看看
Honey, turn around. Can I see–?
-就在那儿 -泰勒 泰勒
– Right there. – Taylor, Taylor.
希望信仰与真理 我始终难以理解
There was hope, there was faith, there was truth but I just couldn’t get it
生命中有爱 我本能放手 但我不能
Now there’s love in my life, can let it go, but I just won’t let it
世事变化无常 却能抚慰心伤
Change has played its part and it healed my wounded heart
我要的我追的我想的 只是片刻真实
All I wanna do all I wanna be All I wanna feel is something real
你想出去走走吗
Do you wanna get out of here?
好啊 去哪儿
Yeah. Where?
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
天哪 我要摔倒了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, I’m gonna fall!
我要摔倒了
I’m gonna fall.
泰勒
Taylor!
你想到过死亡吗
You ever think about dying?
没有
Not really.
那你不害怕吗
You’re not scared?

No.
我要是没得癌症就不可能遇见你
If I didn’t have cancer, I never would have found you.
所以我很高兴我病了
So yeah, I’m glad I’m sick.
我也是
Me too.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
已经3天了 妈妈
It’s been three days, Mom.
他不回我电♥话♥ 留言也没回
He won’t return my calls. I leave messages and he won’t call me.
-你们是不是在舞会后吵架了 -没有
– Did you guys get into a fight after the prom? – No.
也许他很忙 可能是有急事
Well, maybe he’s busy, you know? Maybe he went out of town…
出远门了 可能不是因为你
…for an emergency? Maybe it has nothing to do with you.
我们做过了 好了吧
We did it, okay?
我们做过了 然后他就不理我了
We did it and now he won’t call me back.
-你们做过了? -对
– You did it? – That’s right.
“做过了”是什么意思 做了”那个”吗
What do you mean, “did it”? You did “it” it?
不 但是做了点别的 好了吧
No, but we did some stuff, okay?
“别的”? 什么别的
“stuff”? What kind of stuff?
妈妈 我不想跟你谈论这个
Mom, I don’t wanna talk about it with you.
我一时发疯才告诉你的
I just told you because I’m mad.
-爱丽丝 -莎拉
– Alice. – Yeah, Sara?
你见过泰勒吗
Taylor, have you seen him?
怎么了
What?
我以为你已经知道了
I was sure somebody had told you.
爱你永远
停车
Stop the bus!
停车 停一停
Stop the bus! Stop!
让他停车 停车 老兄
Tell him to stop that bus! Hey, stop the bus, dude!
拜托
Come on!
真该死
Goddamn it!
夜半三更回家
Came home in the middle of the night
爸爸问我将来要做什么
Father says what you’re gonna do with your life
亲爱的爸爸在我心中永远是第一
Well Daddy dear you’re still number one
女孩们只想玩乐
Oh girls they want to have fun
女孩们…
Oh girls they…
她们就是那样
That’s all they really want
女孩们只想玩乐
Those girls they want to have fun
我回家的时候
When I got home…
在想我到底惹了多大的麻烦
…I wondered how much trouble I’d be in.
伙计 你干什么去了
Buddy? What are you doing up?
-睡不着吗 -睡不着
– Can’t sleep? – I can’t sleep.
我要去医院陪你姐姐
Look, I’m gonna go to the hospital, spend the night with your sister.
你去吗
You wanna come?
好啊
All right.
-好吗 -好 我去…
– Yeah? – Yeah. Sure, let me just–
我去弄杯咖啡 你准备一下
I’m gonna get a coffee, get yourself ready.
伙计
Hey, bud.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
问吧
Sure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!