When this movie is over,
我就要安下心来做他的好太太
I’m gonna settle down and be a good wife to him.
我要学做犹太面球汤 做到他爸那么好
I’m gonna learn to make matzo-ball soup as good as his dad.
我们要忘掉发生过的一切
We have to forget this whole thing ever happened.
我不想忘记
I don’t want to forget.
让我来保护你吧
Let me protect you from all this.
你要怎么做
Oh. What are you gonna do?
-娶我吗 -有何不可
– Marry me? – Why not?
你可以退出这个圈子 不做玛丽莲·梦露
You could quit this. Forget Marilyn Monroe.
忘了好莱坞 抛开这一切
Forget Hollywood. Let it all go.
都放下吧
Just let it go.
我不能就这么放弃
I couldn’t just give it up.
为什么
Why not?
它都要把你逼疯了 你何不放弃呢
Why not, when it drives you crazy?
你觉得我疯了吗
You think I’m crazy?
我的意思是你本可以很幸福
I just meant that you could be happy.
我很幸福了
I am happy.
你当然很幸福
Of course you’re happy.
你是全世界最受欢迎的明星
You’re the biggest star in the world.
你说得对 我们必须要忘记这一切
You’re right. We have to forget all this.
从此刻起 我只是个小小的导演助理
So from now on, I’m just the third assistant director,
再不会抬头跟你对视
and we will never look at each other again.
也许可以偶尔 向我眨眨眼睛
Maybe just a wink. Once in a while.
亲爱的 亲爱的
My dear. My dear.
-进来 -片场已经准备好了
– Yes? – They’re ready for you on set.
-玛丽莲呢 -刚刚到了
– Marilyn? – Just arrived.
只迟到了半小时 对她来说算好了
Only an hour late. Not bad by her standards.
我们终于要拍完这部该死的电影了
Perhaps we’ll finish this bloody film after all.
拍摄中 安静慢行
第527幕 第一条
Five-two-seven. Take one.
-停 -请保存一下
– Cut it there. – And check that, please.
584幕 第二条
Five-eight-four, take two.
第五条
Take five.
6♥4♥9幕 第二条
Six-four-nine, take two.

Let’s cut it there.
片场保持安静
Very quiet, studio.
游龙戏凤
你的臂弯
I found a dream
偎着美梦
Laying in your arms
整个晚上
The whole night through
我属于你
I’m yours
不论别人 如何去看
No matter what others may say or do
明净的心 自♥由♥的魂
Light of heart and fancy free
拥有它们 便已足够
That’s the way to start
不用担心 有何损失
There will be nothing to lose
只要你心 如常依旧
Till you lose your heart
初恋是如此甜美的痛心 科林
First love is such sweet despair, Colin.

Cut.
大功告成
That’s a wrap.
她来了
She’s there.
我希望你们能原谅我
I hope you will all forgive me.
虽然不尽是我的错
It wasn’t altogether my fault,
但我一直状态不好
but I’ve been ill.
我希望你们记得我尽力了
I’d like you to remember I tried.
露西
Lucy, um…
我想问问你这周六有空吗
I was wondering if you were doing anything on Saturday.
我要去做头发
I’m washing my hair.
她伤了你的心吗
Did she break your heart?
有点吧
A little.
很好 它需要受点伤
Good. It needed breaking.
各位 我们回来了
We’re back, everyone!

All right…
影院
出自莎士比亚戏剧《暴风雨》第四幕 第一场
我儿 你瞧上去似乎有点惊疑的神气
You do look, my son, in a moved sort, as if you were dismayed.
高兴起来吧 王子
Be cheerful, sir.
我们的狂欢已经终止了
Our revels now are ended.
构成我们的料子也就是那梦幻的料子
We are such stuff as dreams are made on,
我们的短暂的一生
and our little life
前后都环绕在酣睡之中
is rounded with a sleep.
普洛斯彼罗的话
Prospero.
她真的很出色
She’s quite wonderful.
从未受过训练 浑然天成
No training, no craft to speak of.
不玩阴险骗术 只靠直觉 真是惊人
No guile, just pure instinct. She’s astonishing.
你该亲口对她说
You should tell her that.
我会说的 但她不会相信我
Oh, I will. But she won’t believe me.
塔夫脱总统
President Taft.
这也许就是她出色的原因
It’s probably what makes her great.
但显然也是她内心阴霾的原因
It’s almost certainly what makes her so profoundly unhappy.
玛丽娜小姐 你不来点香槟吗
Oh, Miss Marina, won’t you have some champagne?
我不确定 公爵殿下
Oh, I don’t know, Your Grand Ducal.
你真觉得我该喝吗
You really think I ought?
我尽最大努力去改变她
I tried my best to change her,
就算没有我 她依旧聪颖出众
but she remains brilliant, despite me.
不如就倒这么多
Maybe just up to… Ah!
你知道吗 我一直觉得
Do you know, I think directing a movie
电影导演是世界上最好的职业
has to be just about the best job ever invented.
但玛丽莲让我再也不想当导演了
But Marilyn’s cured me of ever wanting to do it again.
我要回归戏剧舞台了
Well, now I’m back to the theater.
约翰·奥斯本正给我写剧本
John Osborne’s writing a piece for me.
先生 我还以为你讨厌宫廷戏剧那一套
Sir, I thought you hated all that Royal Court stuff.
米勒改变了我的态度和看法
Well, Miller made me see things a little differently.
感谢你的帮助 科林
Thank you, Colin, for all your help.
庆幸自己当初离开家进了演艺圈吗
Glad you ran away to the circus?
亲爱的
My dear.
我可要郑重地警告你
I’ve got a solemn word of warning for you.
警告什么 我的心肝儿
What is that, my beloved?
你知道会发生什么
You know what’s going to happen.
我一定会爱上你的
I’m going to fall in love with you.
我一定会爱上你
I’m going to fall in love with you,
因为我自始至终都爱着你
because I always, always do.
好了
There you go.
请我喝一杯吧
Buy a girl a drink?
请再来一杯这个 巴里
I’ll get another one of those, please, Barry.
我想在走之前道个别
I wasn’t going to leave without saying goodbye.
别忘了我
Don’t forget me.
怎么可能忘记
As if I could.
其他的工作人员都想忘了呢
Everybody else on the picture wishes they could.
他们不了解你
They don’t understand you.
送我上车吧
Walk me to my car?
你这里很不错
Nice place you got here.
谢谢你一直支持我
Thanks for being on my side.
你好像比以前又长高了几公分
Looking a couple of inches taller than when I first saw you.
令我印象最深的是
Here’s what I remember most:
她的怀抱
Her embrace.
她对我的信任
Her belief in me.
还有她所带来的欢乐
And the joy she gave.
那是她的天赋
That was her gift.
每每想起她
When I think of her now,
总会想起那一段梦想成真的时光
I think of that time when a dream came true.
而我唯一的天赋
And my only talent
就是决不放弃
was not to close my eyes.
正在放映中
那古老黑暗的魔力
That old black magic
轻喃咒语将我紧缚
Has me in its spell
那古老黑暗的魔力
That old black magic
继《游龙戏凤》后,玛丽莲·梦露出演了《热情似火》
它也是史上最受欢迎的喜剧之一
你却将它挥洒自如
That you weave so well
我一点点地坠落
And down and down I go
劳伦斯·奥利弗爵士回到宫廷剧院
扮演《艺人》中的Archie Rice
这是他的职业生涯中最精彩的表演之一
又一圈圈地旋转
Round and round I go
天旋地转
In a spin
却爱这晕眩的感觉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!