没法思考
I can’t think.
她在吞噬我
She’s devouring me.
早上好 费雯
Good morning, Vivien.
女士们先生们 我亲爱的妻子
Uh, ladies and gentlemen, my darling wife.
你们好 希望拉里没把你们逼得太辛苦
Hello. I hope Larry isn’t making you all work too hard.
我知道他有时像个可怕的奴隶主
I know what a dreadful slave-driver he could be.
大卫 没有你他将无所适从
David. He would be lost without you.
只是尽本分而已
Just doing my job.
杰克 还有 杰克
And Jack, of course. Jack.
我真是老糊涂了 杰克
Oh. I’m getting old, Jack.
你真是越来越美了 费雯
More beautiful every year, Vivien.
那我需要你在我身上施展魔力
Well, I need you to work your miracles on me.
你按我说的那样照顾拉里了吗
Are you looking after Larry like I told you?
我已竭尽所能 费雯
I’m doing my best, Vivien.
玛丽莲 亲爱的
Marilyn, darling.
拉里跟我说你棒极了
Larry tells me that you are quite superb,
我真是嫉妒死了
and I am wild with jealousy.
但人人都把你舞台上的埃尔希形象奉为经典
But everyone says you were a wonderful Elsie on stage.
但是我老了 不能在电影中扮演她了
Oh, but I’m too old to play her in the film.
这点上拉里可是很残忍♥的
Larry was quite brutal about that.
他这人只在乎事实
You see, the truth is all that matters to him,
所以我们都很敬仰他
and that’s why we all admire him so very much.
我得让你去工作了 我就想祝你好运
I must let you work. I just wanted to wish you good luck.
-你好啊 费雯 -再见了
– Hi, Vivien. – Goodbye, and you.
我喜欢这撇小胡子 真的
I love the mustache. I do.
跟你很相称 再见
It suits you. Bye…
影院使用中
不就是没提到我吗 谁在乎啊
So I wasn’t addressed. Who cares?
什么迷宫里的牛头人
Bull in the labyrinth. Oop!
取自希腊神话 雅典英雄提修斯杀了克里特迷宫中心的牛头人
再说谁是提修斯啊
Who the heck is Theseus anyway?
真没想到她会如此美丽
I didn’t think she would be so beautiful.
-真丢人 -她在银幕上真是光彩照人
– Disgraceful! – Oh, she shines on that screen.
亲爱的 别为此烦心
Oh, darling. Puss, don’t upset yourself.
她的演技永远都不及你十分之一
You are ten times the actress she will ever be.
如果你能看到你自己看她的样子
Oh, if you could see yourself. The way you watch her!
费雯 这是你想象出来的 别这样
Oh, Vivien, you’re imagining things. Please.
我希望她让你痛苦不堪
I hope she makes your life hell.
费雯
Vivien…
科林 能给我支烟吗
Do you have a cigarette, please, Colin?
奥利弗
不 不要我的烂烟
No, not one of my awful things.
记住 孩子 女人啊
Remember, boy, when it comes to women,
你再老她们也能让你下不来台
you’re never too old for humiliation.
玛丽莲今天不肯拍摄 她回帕克赛德了
Marilyn won’t shoot today. She’s gone back to Parkside.
亚瑟离开英国让她很难过
She’s upset about Arthur leaving England.
他只是去看看他的孩子
He’s only going to visit his children.
你就是不能撇下玛丽莲独自一人
You don’t leave Marilyn alone.
她受不了这个
She can’t handle it.
她觉得人人都会抛弃她
She thinks that everyone’s going to abandon her.
希望她改主意了
Let’s hope she’s changed her bloody mind.
-喂 -劳伦斯爵士吗
– Yes. – Sir Laurence?
-罗杰 什么事 -科林在吗
– Roger, what’s up? – Is, uh, Colin there, sir?
-他在 -我能跟他说话吗
– Yes, he is. – Can I speak to him?
科林 找你的
Colin, it’s for you.
– 罗杰 – 科林
– Roger? – Colin.
梦露小姐
Miss Monroe.
你回家的路上过来坐坐吧
Why don’t you drop by here on your way home.
怎么回事
What?
玛丽莲为什么要跟我的导助通电♥话♥
What is Marilyn doing on the phone with my third fucking assistant?
当然可以
Yes, I’m sure I could do that.
太好了
Good.
不过别告诉别人
Don’t tell anyone, though.
她要回来吗
Well, is she coming back?
不 她想见我
No, she wants to see me.
他不该跟她说话 他还只是个孩子
He shouldn’t be talking to her. He’s just a kid.
要是说错了话呢
Supposing he said something.
我想科林很清楚自己在做什么
I’m sure Colin knows what he’s doing.
是不是 科林
Don’t you, Colin?
我知道你很忙 科林
I know you’re awfully busy, Colin,
如果能劳烦你走之前帮我端杯茶来
but if you could manage to find me a cup of tea before you leave,
就再好不过了
that would be marvelous.
梦露小姐说让你等着
Miss Monroe said for you to wait.
给自己倒杯酒吧
Help yourself to a drink.
抱歉 我只是想确认你需要的都有了
Oh, I’m sorry. I was checking that you’ve got everything.
我来吧
Let me.
你怕我吗 科林
Are you frightened of me, Colin?
不怕
No.
很好 我喜欢你
Good. ‘Cause I like you.
我希望你能帮帮我
I want you to help me.
我只是导助 我其实只是个传话的
Well, I’m only the third. I’m just… I’m a messenger, really.
但发生什么事你都知道
But you know everything that’s going on.
你两边的情况都看得到
You can see both sides of the situation.
求你把一切都告诉我吧
Please tell me everything.
别紧张
Relax.
你不说你不怕我吗
I thought you weren’t scared of me.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我让他们端盘吃的进来 我饿坏了
I’ll have them send in a tray. I’m starved.
天呐 真抱歉
Oh, go… Oh, gosh, I’m sorry.
我是不是打扰了你的计划
Am I interrupting something?
家里有妻子等着你回去吗
Maybe you have a Mrs. Colin waiting for you at home.
没有 我没结婚
Oh, no. There’s no Mrs. Colin.
那我们想聊到几时都可以了
So we can talk as long as we like.
奥利弗爵士为什么这么尖刻
Why is Sir Olivier so mean?
他对我恶言恶语
He talks awful to me.
像他在施舍一样
Like he’s slumming.
我告诉你问题出在哪
I’ll tell you what’s wrong.
让他痛苦的是
It’s agony for him
他是个伟大的演员 却想做电影明星
because he is a great actor that wants to be a film star.
而让你痛苦的是
And it’s agony for you
你是个电影明星 却想做个伟大的女演员
because you’re a film star who wants to be a great actress.
这部电影无法完成你们的心愿
And this film won’t help either of you.
这酒你受得了吗
You sure you can handle that?
你看样子还不到喝酒的年龄
You don’t look old enough to drink.
我二十三岁了 梦露小姐
I’m 23, Miss Monroe.
喊我玛丽莲
Oh, it’s Marilyn.
我都三十了
Hmm. I’m 30.
我对你来说都是个老太婆了
I guess that makes me an old lady to you.
七年之差不算什么
Seven years is nothing.
我都结了三次婚了
You know I’ve been married three times already.
怎么会这样呢
How did that happen?
或许你只是想找那个合适的人
Maybe you’re just looking for the right man.
开始的时候他们看着都挺合适
They always look right at the start.
我来接吧
I’ll get that.
-你好 -科林 一切都好吗
– Hello? – Colin, is everything OK?
都很好 梦露小姐 她只是
Everything’s fine. Uh, Miss Monroe, she just.
她有些大箱行李要我处理
She had some large packages she needed handling.
她要你做什么
OK, what does she want?
科林
Colin?
让我跟她说话 科林
Let me speak to her, Colin. Oh…
抱歉 抱歉 喂
Sorry, sorry, hello.
让我跟她通话
Let me talk to her. Sh!
让我跟她说话
Let me speak to her.
怎么回事 科林
What is going on, Colin?
抱…恐怕她现在有点忙
I’m sor…. I’m afraid she’s tied up right now.
让我跟她说话 该死的
Let me talk to her, damn it.
科林 让我跟她说话
Colin, let me talk to her.
-科林 -抱歉 米尔顿
– Colin! – I’m sorry, Milton.
抱歉 我得挂了
I’m sorry. I have to go.
科林
Colin!
我们去花♥园♥里走走吧
Let’s go for a walk in the garden.
看看能不能在灌木丛里再找出几个记者来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!