traveling through the house in dirty boots.
我们每周付你一百磅 一共十八周
But we’d be paying a hundred pounds per week for 18 weeks.
我妻子不会同意的
My wife would never agree.
那太遗憾了 科茨·普瑞迪先生
That’s a pity, Mr. Cotes-Preedy.
我只能告诉梦露小姐另寻他处了
I’ll have to tell Miss Monroe to look elsewhere, then.
-玛丽莲·梦露吗 -是的
– Marilyn Monroe? – Yes.
希望能帮我引荐一下
Suppose I’d have to be introduced.
早上好 雅各布先生 旅途愉快
Good morning, Mr. Jacobs. Hope you had a pleasant flight.
就这破车吗
Is this the fucking car?
这地方谁建的 汉赛尔与格莱特吗
Who built this place? Hansel and Gretel?
格林童话里建糖果屋的两兄妹
它是这一片最好的房♥子了
It’s one of the best houses in the area.
好吧 就它了
All right. We’ll take it.
但墙纸要换 看到我就头疼
But ditch the wallpaper. It’s giving me a migraine.
玛丽莲在英国的奢华公♥寓♥
这房♥子太适合玛丽莲了
That house was perfect for Marilyn.
-现在不能用了 -不 可以的
– Can’t use it now. – Yes, we can.
我就知道科茨·普瑞迪是个大嘴巴
I knew that Cotes-Preedy wouldn’t be able to keep this quiet,
所以您让我去给梦露小姐找房♥子的时候
so that’s why when you asked me to find a house for Miss Monroe,
我事先找了两处
I took the precaution of finding two.
另外一处更好 在帕克赛德
So the other one, Parkside, is much better.
房♥主很小心谨慎
And the owner is very discreet.
这么说我们有两套昂贵的房♥子但只需要一套
So we’ve got two expensive houses now where we only needed one.
我以为剧组会有别的人需要
I thought that someone else on the production might want it.
是吗
Oh, did you?
我猜想米尔顿会要的
I guess Milton could use it
离片场近 离玛丽莲也近
and it’s near the studio. Near Marilyn.
该怎么报答你呢 小伙子
What are we paying you, boy?
没什么 先生
Nothing, sir.
就这么定了 休瑞
Let’s see to it, Hughie.
干得好 小伙子
Well done, boy.
不错 孩子
Nice job, kid.
松木摄影棚
科林·克拉克 劳伦斯·奥利弗制片厂
Colin Clark, Laurence Olivier Productions.
电影名叫《游龙戏凤》
The film was then called The Sleeping Prince.
玛丽莲扮演一位天真的美国舞娘
Marilyn was to play a naive American showgirl
埃尔希·玛丽娜
called Elsie Marina
被奥利弗扮演的东欧王子吸引
who is seduced by an Eastern-European prince played by Olivier.
是一出轻喜剧
It was the lightest of comedies.
-你是协会的人吗 -不是
– You in the union? – No.
那你不能在剧组里工作
Then you can’t have a job on the film.
那我要怎么加入协会呢
Well, how do I get into the union?
在剧组找份活干
By getting a job on the film.
所以才叫封闭式工厂
It’s called a closed shop.
我想我也许能帮你点忙
I suppose I might be able to do something for you.
协会欠我人情 我们还缺一个导助
The union owe me a few favors. We don’t have a third yet.
-什么是导助 -导演助理
– A third? – Third assistant director.
-你知道这是干嘛的吧 -协助导演吗
– You do know what the job is? – Assisting the director?
那不是你的事
That’s the last thing you do!
第一 导助就是我叫你干嘛就干嘛
Lesson one: thirds job is to do whatever the fuck I tell him.
你还在傻等什么
And what are you waiting for?
科林
Colin!
第二 兔子不吃窝边草
Lesson two: don’t shit on your own doorstep.
-明白吗 -明白
– Got it? – Got it.
第三 导助要随叫随到
Lesson three: the third always stays nearby.
别住到伦敦什么鸟不拉屎的地方去
Not in some bloody palace in London.
去蜗居宾馆定个房♥间
Book a room at The Dog & Duck down the road.
条件有些艰苦 你会适应的
It’s a bit rough. You’ll get used to it.
现在该你上了 玛丽莲需要一个保镖
Now make yourself useful. Marilyn needs a bodyguard.
拿出点本事来
Sort something out.
阁下 你肯定了解这项工作的敏感性
I’m sure you understand the sensitive nature of the job, Superintendent.
不就是照顾电影女明星吗
Something about looking after a cinema actress?
不是一般的女影星 是玛丽莲·梦露
Well, not just any actress. Marilyn Monroe.
我不太看电影
I never had much time for the pictures.
很好
Excellent.
接下来的四个月
For the next four months,
你要不分昼夜 不离左右
you never leave her side. Day or night.
据说她的行为有点古怪
Her behavior is reputedly a little erratic.
-酗酒吗 -不是
– She drinks? – Amongst other things.
嗑药吗
Pills?
希望你能让我们了解她的私人生活
It would be useful if you could, uh, keep us informed of her domestic situation.
你想让我监视她
You want me to spy on her.
她要迟到的话提前告诉我们一声
Well, the odd early warning if you know she’s going to be late.
像这类的事情
That kind of thing.
蜗居宾馆
Dog&Duck.
你好
Hello.
科林·克拉克 订过房♥的
Colin Clark. I booked a room.
好的 给你
Ah, right. Here you are.
在这签字
Sign this.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you up this way?
我在松木制片厂拍个电影
I’m working on a film at Pinewood.
什么电影
Oh. What film is that?
《游龙戏凤》
It’s called The Sleeping Prince.
主演是劳伦斯·奥利弗和玛丽莲·梦露
With Sir Laurence Olivier and Marilyn Monroe,
我和他们一起工作
so I’ll be working with them.
每周三英镑 预付第一周
Room’s three quid a week. First week in advance.
二号♥房♥间
Number two.
希望你别介意 你得和格蕾丝·凯丽合住
And, uh, hope you don’t mind, you’ll be sharing with Grace Kelly.
格蕾丝·凯丽美国演员 奥斯卡最佳女主角
玛丽莲说没问题
This’ll work fine for Marilyn.
保拉要住隔壁房♥间
Oh, and, uh, Paula will need the room next door.
-什么 -不好意思 保拉是谁
– I beg your pardon? – Sorry, who is Paula?
斯特拉斯堡 玛丽莲的表演教练
Strasberg. Marilyn’s acting coach.
她对体验派表演法很着迷
She’s nuts about the Method.
体验派表演 强调演员内心情感的深刻体验
亚瑟 我们之前谈过
Arthur, we’ve spoken about this before.
斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基式和体验派表演方法
Stanislavski and the Method
斯氏体系 主张体验 主张演员与角色合一
在排练室绝对没问题
are perfectly fine in the rehearsal room,
但是它们不适合用在电影里
but they don’t belong on a film set.
时间很紧
Time is too tight.
拉里 好消息
Larry! Some good news.
内务委员会最终认定米勒不是共♥产♥党员
House committee have decided Miller isn’t a communist after all.
他当然不是
Of course he is.
这些讨厌的纽约知识分子都是激进分子
All those pain in the ass New York intellectuals are Reds.
这就是说她会按时在下周到达
Which means she’ll be flying in next week on schedule.
-太好了 -要有人去接她
– Excellent news. – She’ll have to be met.
当然费雯和我会去迎接她
Well, naturally Vivien and I will be there to greet her,
我们低调点
but let’s keep it low key, shall we?
我们在伦敦机场发来现场报道
You join us here at London Airport,
这里极度混乱
where it is absolute mayhem.
玛丽莲 这里 让开
Marilyn! This way! Get out of the way!
同机抵达的还有她的新婚丈夫
With her is her new husband,
美国著名剧作家
America’s most celebrated playwright
《推销员之死》的作者亚瑟·米勒
and author of Death of a Salesman, Arthur Miller.
《推销员之死》揭示出美国的社会生活法则 失败者没有活下去的权利
太美了 你们看到的可是明天报纸的头条
Beautiful. You’re looking at tomorrow’s front page, boys.
他们会到会议大厅
We’ll have to get them into the hall.
劳伦斯·奥利弗爵士和斯佳丽·奥哈拉的扮演者
Sir Laurence Olivier and Scarlett O’Hara herself,
斯佳丽·奥哈拉 电影《乱世佳人》女主角
费雯·丽准备迎接他们
Vivien Leigh, are set to greet them.
美英两国演艺圈最高级别的交锋
American acting royalty meeting British acting royalty.
诸位 我十分荣幸地
Gentlemen, it is my especial pleasure
介绍一位女士 当然她无人不知
to introduce a woman who clearly needs no introduction.
玛丽莲 新婚的感觉如何
Marilyn! How do you like being married?
我喜欢 很享受
Well, I like it. I like it a lot.
-第三次婚姻能持久吗 -一定会的
– Is this third time lucky? – You bet it is.
你想成为一位一流演员吗
Is it true you want to be a classical actress now?
我只想做最好的自己
Well, I want to be the best actress I can be.
有传闻说你将在
There’s a rumor you’re going
百老汇的《卡拉马佐夫兄弟》中演出
to be in The Brothers Karamazov, on Broadway.
我还在考虑
Ooh. I’m… considering it.
你将饰演哪个角色
Which of them will you be playing?
我会演格鲁申卡
I’ll be playing Grushenka.
-能拼写一下吗 -当然 你能吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!