很多书里只有图片
A lot of them just have pictures in.
这幅是一位叫霍尔拜因的画家的作品
This is by an artist called Holbein.
她真美
She’s beautiful.
她是英王一位朝臣的女儿
She was the daughter of one of the king’s courtiers.
几乎有四百年的历史了
Nearly 400 years ago.
真希望我四百岁时也这么美
Gee, I hope I look that good when I’m 400.
这些是列奥纳多·达·芬奇的画作
These are by Leonardo da Vinci.
是他画了那幅笑得很诡异的女人吗
Didn’t he paint that lady with the funny smile?
-蒙娜丽莎 -你们这儿也有那幅吗
– The Mona Lisa. – Do you have that one here, too?
可惜啊 没有那一幅
Alas, that one got away.
-女王没见到你该会很失望的 -是吗
– The Queen’s sorry to have missed you. – Really?
是啊 因为那天她这么跟我说
Oh, yes! Why, she was only saying to me the other day,
“作为世上最著名的女人是什么感觉啊”
“What must it be like to be the most famous woman on Earth?”
科林 瞧啊
Colin, look.
天哪 我小时候可没有这样的玩具房♥子
Gee, I sure never had a doll’s house like this when I was a kid.
-我能打开吗 -当然了
– Can I? – Yes, of course.
这是我
This is me.
那是你 这些是我们的孩子
That’s you, and these are our kids.
我们的女儿好漂亮
Oh, our daughter’s so pretty.
所有的小女孩都该听人夸她们漂亮
All little girls should be told how pretty they are.
长大的时候都该知道妈妈很爱她们
Should grow up knowing how much their mother loves them.
她来了
There she is!
该变身性感女神了吗
Shall I be her?
你是什么人物吗 伙计
Are you somebody, mate?
不是 就是一无名小卒
No. I’m no one.
这就是你的母校了
So this is your old school, huh?
你参加学校合唱团了吗
Did you sing in the school choir?
没有
No.
你撒谎 我看得出来
That’s a lie, I can tell.
你当时多大
How old were you?
我八岁时被送进寄宿学校
I was sent away to boarding school when I was eight.
为什么 你父母不太喜欢你吗
Why? Didn’t your parents like you very much?
我们家就是这样
That’s just how they do it in my family.
我绝不会把我的孩子送走的
Well, I’d never send my kids away.
伊顿公学有五百年的历史了
Eton is 500 years old.
是由国王亨利六世创建的
It was founded by King Henry VI.
怪不得落满了灰
No wonder it’s so dusty.
看上去更像一座宫殿
Looks more like a palace.
那个房♥间 是高中部
That room there, Upper School,
如果你学习不刻苦 就会被送去那里
that’s where you’re sent if you don’t work hard enough.
挨鞭子
You’re whipped.
不是吧
No.
-那太可怕了 -是玛丽莲·梦露啊
– That’s awful. – It’s Marilyn Monroe!
快看那是谁
Look who it is!
快来看 是玛丽莲
Come see Marilyn.
你们好啊 小伙子们
Well, hello, boys.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you!
-给我们个飞吻吧 玛丽莲 -好啊
– Blow us a kiss, Marilyn! – Sure.
好了 小伙子们 用功♥学♥习
All right, boys. Work hard!
我可不想你们挨鞭子
I don’t want anyone whipping you.
我愿意随时挨你的鞭子 玛丽莲
You can whip me anytime, Marilyn!
差不多该走了
Maybe we should go.
该走了 很高兴见到你们
It’s time to go. Lovely to see you.
快点 小磨叽
Hurry up, slowpoke!
这儿没… 我们没带… 没法…
There’s no… we haven’t got our… we can’t…
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
太棒了
This is great.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
要是有船经过的话 咱们要被抓起来了
What if a boat goes past? We’ll be arrested.
别担心 罗杰能搞定
Don’t worry. Roger will fix it.
怎么了
What?
-我眼里进了东西 -让我看看
– I have something in my eye. – Let me see.
什么也没有啊
I can’t see anything.
我还是头一回和比我小的男人接吻
That’s the first time I’ve kissed anyone younger than me.
好莱坞里尽是些老男人
There’s a lot of older guys in Hollywood.
别害羞了 科林 你又不是没见过
Don’t be shy, Colin. It’s nothing you haven’t seen before.
科林 你可真是个古板的伊顿人
Oh, Colin. And you, an old Etonian.
天啊 真冷 冻死了
My God, it’s cold. It’s freezing!
来 我帮你捂捂暖
Here. Come here. Let me warm you up.
暖和点了吗
Is that better?
我希望这是一次完美的约会
I want this to be the perfect date.
我十三岁后就再没真正地约会过
I haven’t had a real date since I was 13 years old.
感觉很好
That was nice.
是时候回家了 梦露小姐
Time to go home, I think, Miss Monroe.
留神别陷得太深 孩子
Be careful not to get in too deep, son.
夜闻落叶飘下
The falling leaves
片片吹落窗前
Drift by the window
秋叶层叠交错
The autumn leaves
火红映着金芒
Of red and gold
我看见你的双唇
I see you lips
弥留着夏日的吻
The summer kisses
而你黝黑的双手
The sunburned hands
我也曾那般紧握
I used to hold
自你一别
Since you went away
日渐天长
The days grow long
时至重闻
And soon I’ll hear
冬日旧谣
Old winter’s song
但亲爱的你
But I miss you most of all
才是我最深的思恋
My darling
你好 米尔顿
Hi, Milton.
下次我再去片场时 你最好确保科林也在
The next time I come on set, you better make sure Colin is there.
送他回家
Take him home.
你一天都陪着她 她心情怎么样
You spent the day with her. What frame of mind was she in?
-挺好的 先生 -很好
– She was fine, sir. – Oh, how lovely.
那你去看看她怎么到现在
Well, go and find out why she’s not standing here
还没来片场就位
right now in front of that.
那才是好孩子
There’s a good chap.
没准趁这良辰吉日
And perhaps on this splendid day,
我们能说服她
we can persuade her to do some of the work
别再拿着薪水不干活儿了
that she is currently paying herself to do.
-省省吧 迪基 -我可不会同情你
– Don’t start, Dickie. – You won’t get any sympathy from me.
-她已经尽力了 -我的天啊
– She’s trying her best. – Oh, dear.
小科林恋爱了
Little Colin’s in love.
-科林 -怎么了
– Colin? – What’s the matter?
是玛丽莲 她要见你
It’s Marilyn. She’s asking for you.
里面已经一个多小时没动静了
She hasn’t made a sound for over an hour.
她吃了多少药
So how many pills did she take?
天哪 谁知道啊
Jesus! Who knows.
-我又没数 -玛丽莲 从窗户进吧
– I wasn’t counting. – Marilyn? So how about the window?
玛丽莲 亲爱的 开开门 宝贝
Marilyn, darling? Open the door, bubbeleh.
那是她的窗户
That’s her window.
玛丽莲
Marilyn?
玛丽莲
Marilyn.
科林
Colin?
你好 科林
Oh, hi, Colin.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
大家都很担心你
Everyone’s worried about you.
得了吧
Qh, phooey.
科林
Colin!
-过来睡吧 -科林
– Get in. – Colin!
科林 快点 快开门
Colin, come on, open up!
科林 科林
Colin? Colin!
开门 她需要我 科林
Open this door. She needs me. Colin!
你不了解她
You don’t understand her.
-快点 -她没事
– Come on. – She’s fine, uh…
赶紧开门
Come on, open up!
我来照看她吧 我就睡沙发
I’m gonna keep an eye on her, and I will sleep on the sofa.
科林 听我说 你没法跟她沟通
Colin, listen to me. You can’t talk to her.
我找不到钥匙 你们都先回去吧
I can’t find the key. Look, you can all go home now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!