I’m calling my men out!
-说的对 -就是
– He’s right. – Right.
我觉得我们都是好同事
I’m sure we’re all good union members here.
用不着为这一点小事争吵
There’s no need to fall out over something so trivial.
西碧尔女爵 对您来说可能是小事
It might be trivial to you, Dame Sybil,
但那是我的饭碗
but it’s my livelihood!
把凳子放下 马上
Put the chair down. Now!
你的意思我领教了
I rather think you’ve made your point.
在这个片场 团结才是最重要的
Solidarity is the most important thing here.
当联盟不在 只有团结才能获益
When unions fall out, it’s management that benefits.
让我再看到你干NATKE的活儿
If I see you doing a NATKE job again,
我会在你还来不及眨眼的功夫停掉这幕剧
I will close this set down quicker than you can blink.
-戴夫 -在
– Dave! – Yes?
给西碧尔女爵搬把椅子
Dame Sybil would like a chair.
好的 请坐
Right. There you are.
我经历了1926年那场风波
I was on the picket lines in 1926, you know.
那真是一场大罢♥工♥ 我们当时都是俄共♥党♥人
Now that really was a strike. We were all Bolsheviks then.
准备 开机
Ready. Camera running.
-各位肃静 -准备
– Very quiet, everyone. – Speed.
第五幕 第一条
Five, take one.
游龙戏凤
开始
Action.
在你见到我继母之前
Now, before you meet my mother-in-law,
我必须提醒你
I must remind you she’s a
她有点迷糊 有时耳朵还挺背
little vague and can be very deaf on occasion.
亲爱的 真是烦死了
My dear, such boredom.
装♥修♥也差 音乐又刺耳
The decorations hideous and the music catastrophe.
我们的朋友 摩拉维亚前国王送我回来的
Our friend, the ex-king of Moravia, drove me home.
现在叫斯特雷利兹公爵了
He’s now called the Duke of Strelitz.
当然 他明天不能去修道院
He cannot, of course, go to the abbey tomorrow,
不过他特别希望你能邀请他去
but he’s most anxious you should invite him to the room
尼基在丽兹饭店的那个房♥间
you have taken at the Ritz for Nicky.
-穆德 -什么事 夫人
– Maud? – Yes, ma’am?
原来你在啊 我都没看见你
There you are. I didn’t see you.
把那边的香槟给我倒一杯来
Give me a glass of champagne I see over there.
奥尔加·波士尼亚
Olga Bosnia…
可否允许我介绍埃尔希·玛丽娜小姐
Might I present Miss Elsie Marina?
当然了 亲爱的 我记得你
Yes, my dear, of course. I remember you well.
-天 我不记得我的台词了 -停
– Gee, I forgot my line. – That’s a cut.
-对不起 -很容易就忘词了
– I’m sorry. – It’s so easily done, isn’t it?
我肯定我哪个地方出错了
I’m sure I went wrong somewhere there.
-我们再来一次好吗 拉里 -当然可以
– Shall we have another go, Larry? – Of course.
开始
Action.
是的 亲爱的
Yes, my dear, of course.
-我记得你 -我觉得您不会记得我的
– I remember you well. – Oh, I’m quite sure you don’t,
尊贵的
Your Royal…
我是说威严的
I mean Your, uh, imperial, uh…
-至高无上的夫人 -她说什么
– Serene Majesty? – What does she say?
她说她万分荣幸
She says she’s flattered
并且恭维您无与伦比的好记性
and compliments you on your wonderful memory.
我演了《林荫道上的椰子姑娘》
I’m in The Coconut Girl at the Avenue.
我是不是少说了一句台词
Didn’t I have a line somewhere there?

Cut.
-开始 -真是美人
– Action. – Sweetly pretty.
她应该多涂点睫毛膏
She should use more mascara.
年轻人就应该多涂点睫毛膏
When one is young, one should use a lot of mascara.
等年纪大了 就应该涂更多
When one is old, one should use much more.
你是做什么工作的 亲爱的
What do you do, my dear?
我演了《林荫道上的椰子姑娘》
I’m in The Coconut Girl at the Avenue.
-亲爱的 -她说她是演员
– Dear? – She says she’s an actress.
-停吧 -拷贝吧
– Cut it there. – Print.
-检查一下快门 -快门没问题
– Check the gate. – Gate’s good.
刚才棒极了 玛丽莲
That was perfect, Marilyn.
你简直把埃尔希演活了
You were Elsie to the life.
我们稍后能不能一起对一下台词
I wonder, could we practice our lines together later?
你要同意的话就真太好了
You’d be doing me such a kindness.
在我这个年纪想不忘词太难了
At my great age, it’s just so hard to make them stick.
-明天一起喝茶吧 -可以吗
– Why don’t you come for tea tomorrow. – Can I?
当然
Sure.
她真靠不住 我应该请费雯出演的
She’s impossible. I should’ve cast Vivien.
要是有人能将她化腐朽为神奇
If anyone can make her great,
那非您莫属了
it’s you, sir.
那我们就祈祷我有你想的那么厉害吧
Well let’s just hope I’m as brilliant as you think I am.
现在开始 多加留意她
Now be a good boy and keep an eye on her.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我实在演不了这部破电影
I can’t figure this stupid movie out.
你很棒的 玛丽莲
You were wonderful, Marilyn.
你是我知道的最有天分的演员
The most gifted actress I have ever known.
-才不是 -你棒极了 玛丽莲
– No. – You were superb, Marilyn.
你是天才 相信你的天赋
You were divine. Have faith in your talent.
他对我很失望
He was disappointed in me.
你是最好 最棒的演员
You are a great, great actress.
我穷尽一生都在祈祷
All my life, I have prayed
让我遇到一位天才演员 让我协助引导她
for a great actress I could help and guide.
我就这么跪着
Like this, I prayed to God,
祈祷上帝 于是他把你赐给了我
on my knees, and he has given me you.
你就是我要找的天才演员 玛丽莲
You are that great actress, Marilyn.
相信自己 相信你的天赋
Trust yourself. Trust your talent.
-得了吧 保拉 站起来 -不
– Come on, Paula, get up. – No.
除非你承认你是最棒的
Not until you admit that you were great!
-好吧 -这才对
– OK! – Yes!
-也许是吧 -你当然是
– I guess I was. – Of course you were.
-我扶你 不好意思 -谢谢你
– There you are. Sorry. – Thank you.
你确实演得很好 梦露小姐
You really were very good, Miss Monroe.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.

Uno

Dos

Tres

Uno

Dos

Tres
你确定你能付得起吗
Are you sure you can afford all this?
可以的
It’s fine.
恐怕要花你一周的薪水了
Must be costing you a week’s wages.
为你多少都值得
You are worth it.
你不是普通的导助 对吧
You’re not the average third, are you?
我不靠父母吃饭 如果你是说这个
I’m not living off my parents, if that’s what you mean.
我想自己闯荡
I want to make my own way.
要记在您父亲的账上吗 先生
Will you be signing on your father’s account, sir?
不 我付现金
Um, no, I’m gonna pay cash.
-谢谢 -给您账单 先生
– Thank you. – There you are, sir.
你知道的 我早就想自己结账了
I was always going to pay, you know.
当然了
‘Course you were.
你觉得玛丽莲漂亮吗
Do you think Marilyn’s beautiful?
和你不能比
Not compared to you.
你用不着这么说 已经很迷人了
You don’t have to try so hard to be charming.
你人应该不错
You’re nice enough as it is.
可能是个好人
Well, you could be.
别太性急了 伪君子
Wait a while, crocodile.
但我是真的喜欢你 露西
But I really do like you, Lucy.
就算是吧 我爸来了
Maybe. That’s my dad.
该睡觉了 宝贝 明天要起早呢
Time to be thinking about bed, darling. Early start tomorrow.
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, Daddy.
我们正在讨论明天的行程安排呢
We’re just going over tomorrow’s schedule.
是的 我该走了 先生
Yes, I should be off, sir.
我叫科林·克拉克
Uh, Colin Clark.
很高兴见到你 阿姆斯特朗先生
Lovely to meet you, Mr. Armstrong.
你们家真不错
This is a great place you have here.
这小地方你也知道
Do you know this part of the world?
其实我们家更是穷乡僻壤
Um, no. My family are more country people.
好了 晚安
Oh. Well, good night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!