– Can you spell that? – Sure. Can you?
费雯 你在舞台剧中塑造了埃尔希
Vivien, you created the role of Elsie on stage.
有什么建议给玛丽莲吗
Have you any advice for Marilyn?
即使梦露小姐需要任何建议
I am sure if Miss Monroe needs any advice,
那也是来自导演
she’ll get it from her director.
听说他非常优秀
I hear he’s terribly good.
玛丽莲
Marilyn!
你上部电影拍得开心吗
Are you happy with your last film?
玛丽莲
Marilyn!
据说你睡觉时除了香奈儿五号♥别的什么都不♥穿♥吗
Is it true you wear nothing in bed except perfume?
亲爱的 既然我在英格兰
Darling, as I’m in England,
我会说除了雅德莉的薰衣草再无其他
let’s say I sleep in nothing but Yardley’s Lavender.
Yardley’s Lavender英国著名香薰品牌雅德莉旗下薰衣草香水
笑一个 玛丽莲
Smile, Marilyn!
给新婚燕尔的夫妇来个快照
OK, let’s get a snap of the newlyweds.
笑一个 亚瑟 我们又不是行刑队
Smile, Arthur. It’s not a firing squad.
你找的这地方不错啊
This is some place you found.
你得感谢我的新助手科林
You have my new assistant Colin to thank for that.
科林 这是米尔顿·格林
Colin, this is Milton Greene.
你得对他客气点
You must be very nice to him.
他拥有玛丽莲·梦露工作室一半的股份
He owns half of Marilyn Monroe Productions.
-49% 拉里 -抽根烟
– Forty-nine percent, Larry. – Have a cigarette.
-我不抽烟 -真的吗
– I don’t smoke. – Really?
-工作室想起个新名字 -没门
– And the studio, they want a new title. – Nonsense.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
她真美 是不是
Marvelous, isn’t she?
还不错
She’s all right.
在纽约时拉里不可救药地爱上了她
Larry fell desperately in love with her in New York.
不顾一切地追求她
He’s determined to seduce her.
好吧 但她才结婚三周
Yeah, but she’s only been married three weeks.
我还以为你跟世界上其他男人一样呢
I thought you were a man of the world.
当然 拉里不会离开我
Of course, Larry would never leave me,
发生任何事情你都要通知我 好吗
but if anything were to happen you would tell me, wouldn’t you?
-我肯定他很爱你 -别天真了
– I’m sure he loves you very much. – Oh, don’t be such a boy.
我已经43岁了
I’m 43, darling.
没有人会长久地爱我 你也不会
No one will love me for very much longer. Not even you.
多美的际遇啊 西碧尔女爵
What a wonderful adventure, Dame Sybil.
这么个美人
Such a lark.
我等不及想见她
I long to see her.
梦露小姐
Miss Monroe?
劳伦斯爵士前来问候
Sir Laurence sends his compliments.
他已经准备好了
He’s ready for the read-through.
但玛丽莲还没好
But Marilyn is not ready.
她还在准备
She’s preparing.
抱歉 我形象不佳
Excuse my horrible face.
玛丽莲 亲爱的
Ah! Marilyn, my dear.
大家都很激动想见你
Everyone is so excited to meet you.
来吧 亲爱的 我的天使
Do… come along, my darling, my angel.
诸位 这是玛丽莲·梦露小姐
Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Marilyn Monroe.
-玛丽莲 -你真太漂亮了
– Marilyn. – How lovely you are.
来这里 给你留了位子
Here, I kept a place for you.
我得坐玛丽莲旁边
I have to be next to Marilyn.
好主意 真希望我们都带个朋友
What a good idea. I wish we could all bring a friend.
人多难免紧张
One does get so terribly nervous.
就像第一天去学校一样 是吗
It’s just like the first day at school, isn’t it?
欢迎亲爱的玛丽莲莅临我们的小社团
So, welcome, dear Marilyn, to our little fraternity.
我们可能看着有点奇怪
We may seem a little strange
一开始你可能不习惯
and, uh, quaint to you at first,
但我希望你会适时地习惯我们这种举动
but I hope that in time, you may come to find your method in our madness.
我最尊贵的大♥师♥们
So, my very noble and approved good masters,
让我们同心协力进行艺术创作吧
may we strive to create a work of art
有你的优雅气质
that, led by your good graces,
希望它艺术不息 电影不止
will be cherished as long as motion pictures may be remembered.
接到我的邀请你惊讶吗
Were you surprised to get my invitation?
我当时很惊讶
I’ll say I was surprised.
我很吃惊 没想到你会找我
I was so surprised, I couldn’t hardly think you meant me.
我当然会找你
Oh, but of course I meant you.
我把你的名字在我这里重点标记
I had your name most carefully marked down in my program.
就这个来说 我敢说我是极有条理的
In matters of this kind, I assure you I’m most methodical.
你觉得我不找你找谁
Who would you think I meant if not you?
天哪 爵士先生 听你的口音我能听一天
Gee, Mr. Sir, I could just listen to your accent all day.
亲爱的 玛丽莲
Oh, you darling, Marilyn.
大家都是朋友
You’re amongst friends now.
叫我拉里就行
Just plain “Larry” will suffice, really.
太甜蜜了 你准备好了随时都可以
That’s so sweet. Um, whenever you’re ready.
麦西·斯布林菲尔德
Well, Maisie Springfield.
不 不是麦西·斯布林菲尔德
No, not Maisie Springfield.
她是那种我会叫她”老古董”的类型
She is quite what I would call “Old hat.”
记住你为什么会在大使♥馆♥ 玛丽莲
Remember why you’re in the embassy, Marilyn.
大公爵想从埃尔希那里得到什么
What does the Grand Duke want from Elsie?
你来到这里 然后你想
You came here and you thought…
想想过去的经验 玛丽莲
from experience, Marilyn.
我们只是通读剧本 保拉
It’s only a read-through, Paula.
玛丽莲必须开始找感觉
Marilyn has to begin finding the character.
角色在剧本里写着
Oh, the character’s on the page.
只是台词 不是角色
The words, maybe. Not the character.
我们就不能找点乐子吗
Aren’t we going to have fun?
你准备好了我们再继续
Well, we’ll pick it up whenever you like.
-我们得谈谈 就我们俩 -好的
– We should talk. Just us. – Yeah.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
总不能有两个导演吧
We can’t have two fucking directors!
玛丽莲点名要保拉
Marilyn wants Paula.
为什么 她已经有我了
Why? She’s got me.
保拉每周花我们2500美元
Paula’s costing us two and a half thousand bucks a week.
我们最好还是用她 听着 拉里
We might as well use her. Listen, Larry.
接受玛丽莲的处事方式就好了
Accept Marilyn on her own terms and you’ll be OK.
想要改变她会把你逼疯的
Try to change her and she will drive you crazy.
-相信我 -老天 我真是自讨苦吃
– Trust me. – Christ, what have I got myself into?
-今晚跟我约会吧 -我要工作
– Come out with me tonight. – I’m working.
-那就明晚 -我要做头发
– Well, tomorrow night, then. – I’m washing my hair.
-你发型没问题啊 -我有两条准则
– But your hair’s lovely. – Look, I’ve got two rules.
这里的每个人都有一大堆准则
Everyone has a lot of rules around here.
第一 不和名人交往
One, never touch the talent,
第二 不和导助约会
and two, never go outwith thirds.
为什么
Why not?
因为他们全都是色狼
Because they’re all randy little
只想在艳遇中找乐子
buggers who just want some fun during shooting.
我不是那种人
I’m not like that.
不骗你
Really.
我周六有空
I’m free on Saturday.
科林
Colin!
所有人抓紧时间就位
Quiet on set, everyone!
你真好来接我们 亲爱的 你好像很冷
How kind of you to meet us. Dear me, you do look cold.
他们已经就绪 就等您化妆了 西碧尔女爵
They’re ready for you in makeup, Dame Sybil.
真兴奋 你喜欢拍新片的第一天吗
How exciting. Don’t you love the first day of a new production?
不知道 西碧尔女爵 这是我第一次呢
I don’t know, Dame Sybil. I’ve never had one before.
年轻真好
Oh, to be young again.
她已经让西碧尔·桑代克女爵
She has kept Dame Sybil Thorndike
和整个公♥司♥的人穿着戏服苦等两个小时了
and the entire company waiting in full costume
奥尔顿先生 这太过分了吧
for two hours, Mr. Orton, and it is simply not fair.
我还是不行
I can’t do this.
-怎么了 -她紧张
– What’s wrong? – She’s nervous.
我来处理
I’ll deal with it.
坐一会儿吧 西碧尔女爵
Would you like to sit down, Dame Sybil?
好的 科林 你真好
Oh, yes. Colin, how kind.
大家都坐一会儿吧
Why don’t we all sit down.
那椅子是道具
That chair is a prop.
-道具是NATEK的 -我只是
– Props are NATKE. – But I was…
NATKE: National Association of Theatrical and Kine Employees
英国戏剧电视职员协会
如果ACTT学员把NATKE的活干了
If ACTT members are gonna start doing NATKE jobs,
ACTT: Actors College of Theatre & Television电影电视演员学院
我就叫我的人撤了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!