晚安
Good night.
-下周六再见 -好的
– Next Saturday? – Yeah.
-早上好 西碧尔女爵 -亲爱的科林
– Good morning, Dame Sybil. – Colin, dear.
我看你冷 就给你买♥♥了这个
I thought you looked cold so I bought you this.
谢谢你 西碧尔女爵
Thank you, Dame Sybil.
片场和内景地是世上最冷的地方了
Film sets and rehearsal rooms are coldest places on Earth.
她应该和大家一样准时
She should be on time like everyone else.
-她是腕儿 -我他妈的还是腕儿呢
– She’s a star. – I’m a fucking star.
她有全世界最性感的翘臀
She’s the greatest piece of ass on Earth.
加上美妙的丰乳 让人不能不原谅她
With tits like that, you make allowances.
亲爱的玛丽莲
Marilyn, my darling,
你犹如天使 我愿亲吻你的衣裙
you are an angel and I kiss the hem of your garment,
可是你♥他♥妈♥的怎么就不能来早点呢
but why can’t you get here on time for the love of fuck?!
原来英国也有这种词啊
Oh. You have that word in England, too.
玛丽莲需要准备充分
Marilyn has to prepare properly.
演戏可不是穿上戏服 安个假鼻子就行了
Acting isn’t just a case of putting on a costume or a false nose.
你必须向西碧尔女爵道歉
You must apologize to Dame Sybil.
西碧尔女爵
Sybil?
-对不起 -亲爱的 你不必在意
– I’m so sorry. – My dear, you mustn’t concern yourself.
一个像你这样的好演员要考虑很多事情
A great actress like you has many other things on her mind.
您觉得我是个好演员
You think I’m a great actress?
我们都不真正知道如何对着摄影机表演
None of the rest of us truly know how to act for the camera,
只有你知道 这是难得的天分
but you do. It’s a rare gift.
这个小姑娘没有你那么丰富的表演经验
This poor girl hasn’t had your years of experience.
她在陌生的国度 扮演陌生的角色
She’s in a strange country acting a strange part.
你们现在是在帮她还是欺负她
Now, are you helping or bullying?
谢谢您
Oh, thank you.
在你见到我继母之前
Before you meet my mother-in-law,
我必须让你知道
I must warn you she’s a
她有点迷糊 有时耳朵还挺背
little vague and can be very deaf on occasions.
-第二版好一点 杰克 -是的
– Uh, two is good, Jack. – Yeah.
就剪在那里吧
OK, let’s cut it there.
准备 第五幕 第一条
Speed. Five, take one.
好的 开始
OK. Action.
等年纪大了 就得涂更多
When one is old, one should use much more.
-你是做什么工作的 亲爱的 -我在
– What do you do, my dear? – I’m The Coconut
重来一次 摄影机别停
And once again, please. Keep rolling.
-我演了《林荫道上的椰子姑娘》 -好
– I’m in The Coconut Girl at the Avenue. – Excellent.
我的天使 我需要你睁着眼睛演 好吗
I do need you to keep your eyes open if you can, my angel.
保拉 请提示一下台词
Paula, would you give the line, please?
不用 我知道怎么说
Wait, I know it.
我演了《林荫道里的椰子姑娘》
I’m in The Coconut Girl on the Avenue.
-林荫道上 -我是林荫道上
– At the Avenue. – I’m at the Avenue.
不是林荫道上
It’s not at the Avenue.
西碧尔 您能为她提一下词吗
Uh, Sybil, would you give her the line again?
-谢谢 -你是干嘛的 亲爱的
– Thank you. – What do you do, my dear?
我演了《林荫道上的椰子姑娘》
I’m in The Coconut Girl at the Avenue.
简直是太棒了 震惊四座
That one’s pretty damn good. You knocked it outta the park.
她说她是个演员
She says she’s an actress.
玛丽莲要是找到感觉
When Marilyn gets it right,
你就会对她目不转睛了
you just don’t wanna look at anyone else.

Cut it there.
我们只拍了四天
We’ve only been shooting for four days.
但进度已经落后两周了
Already, we’re two weeks behind.
光播放她比较好的镜头试试
So why not only show her the good takes.
也许她能感觉好点
She might feel better about herself.
这孩子说得对 她需要重拾自信
Well, the kid’s right. She could use the confidence.
也没人强迫她看
No one’s forcing her to watch.
再说 她也不是新人了
Besides, she’s an experienced actress.
认识错误才能改正
She should learn from her mistakes.
可那些只是让她消沉
But they only upset her.
哪有让我消沉来的多
Not half so much as they upset me!
别管那些了 去找找玛丽莲的剧本
Leave all that. Go and find Marilyn’s script.
保拉记得好像忘在她的更衣室了
Paula thinks she’s left it in her dressing room.
好的
Yes.
-你的剧本 -我已经找到了
– Your script… – Oh, I found it.
你可以走了 科林
You can go now, Colin.
大卫让我问你
David wants to know if you’re
舞厅那场戏的临时演员准备好了没有
ready for the extras in the ballroom scene.
告诉他可以开始了 先拍女人
Tell him he can start sending them up. Women first.
我迫切的盼着星期六的到来
I’m looking forward to Saturday.
-我们的约会 -我竟然忘了
– Our date. – Oh, I completely forgot.
这周六不行 玛丽莲要去购物
I can’t do Saturday. Marilyn wants to go shopping.
你什么时候开始为她工作了
Since when do you work for her?
下周五好吗
Next Friday instead.
-好吧 -到时我接你 八点
– Yeah. – Yeah, I’ll pick you up. Eight o’clock.
-咦 真安静 -确实
– Gee, it’s quiet. – Sure is.
因为是周六 关门比较早
It’s a Saturday, so it’s early closing,
不过至少她能不受打扰地逛个街
but at least she can shop in peace.
真是太美了 这的房♥子都像城♥堡♥一样
That’s awfully pretty. Every building here looks like a castle.
我也这么想
Oh, I think so.

Look.
是玛丽莲 玛丽莲·梦露
It’s Marilyn! It’s Marilyn Monroe!
真的是她
OK. It’s her!
慢一点 会给你签名的
Slow down. You’ll get your autograph.
您真和气
You’re so kind!
这位帅哥 你真是太激动了
Boy, you’re awfully excited.
好了 朋友们 冷静点 玛丽莲
OK, guys, let’s keep calm. Marilyn!
往后退一点 给我儿子签个名
Hold back a little. It’s for my son.
请按顺序
Wait your turn!
这也太多了
This is too much.
科林 叫车
Colin, get in the car!
请退后几步
Stand back a few feet, please.
天哪 玛丽莲 他们是真的喜欢你
Jeez, Marilyn, they really love you.
我们仍然是最早到的 是吗
Well, we’re still the first ones, aren’t we?
咦 这里不错啊
Gee, this is all right, isn’t it?
停 台词应该是”咦 这里也不错”
Cut. Uh, the line is, “Gee, this is all right, too, isn’t it?”
虽然只是一字之差 亲爱的 但是不能错
It’s a tiny word, my darling, but it does matter.
所以我们 再拍一次
So we’ll… we’ll do it again.
再来一条 多谢
Once more, please, straight away. Thank you so much.
-好吧 能多快就多快 -开始
– All right, as soon as we can. – Turn over.
我们仍然是最早到的 是吗
Well, we’re still the first ones, aren’t we?
-咦 这里不错啊 -停
– Gee, this is all right, isn’t it? – Cut.
能不能别管这个了
Can’t we just drop it?
亲爱的 是这样的
Well, the thing is, darling,
在楼下大厅那个场景里 你已经发过感慨了
you’ve already admired the downstairs hall in the earlier scene,
现在你用同样的话来称赞这间房♥子
and now you’re admiring this room as well.
明白我的意思吗
If you see what I mean?
-明白 -谢谢
– Oh, sure. – Thank you.
-再来一次 -保拉
– Turn over. – Paula?
上帝啊
Christ.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
他真是奇怪 我想女主角已经知道
He’s such a strange man, I think she’s already figured out
他喊她来不过是想和她睡一觉
that he only invited her here to sleep with him.
我 那个 怎么回事
I… what… so, what is the…?
玛丽莲总是说错台词
The reason Marilyn can’t remember the line
是因为她觉得她演的角色不应该那样
is because she doesn’t believe the situation her character is in.
那她应该装作认同
Then she should pretend to believe it.
装 我们在讨论怎么演才更真实
“Pretend”? We’re talking about the difference
而不是做作的表演
between the truth and artificial crap.
对此我们毫无异义 表演讲究的是真实
We’re in absolute agreement. Acting is all about truth,
要是能伪装真实的话
and if you can fake that,
你的演艺道路也就高枕无忧了
you’ll have a jolly good career.
我们还是试试别的镜头吧
Maybe we should try for another take.
要让玛丽莲演好 需要给她点时间
Marilyn needs time to give a great performance.
她要多久给多久
You should give her as long as it takes.
卓别林花八个月拍出一部电影
Chaplin took eight months to make a movie.
八个月拍这个
Eight months of this?
我还不如死了算了
I’d rather kill myself.
我做不到
I can’t do this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!