Bought a piece of you?

Yes. Then…
有个时期我运气还不错
I was going pretty good there for awhile.
然后
And after that….
反正你也不是真的在意 对吧?
What do you really care, am I right?
大家不都应该在意别人吗?
Shouldn’t everybody care about everybody else?
你真是疯子
Boy, what a fruitcake you are.
每个人不都是别人生命的一部分吗?
I mean, isn’t everybody a part of everybody else?
你真的相信那些鬼话?
And you really believe that drool?
我信
Yes, I do.
来 一杯是小姐的 一杯是先生的
Here we are. One for the lady and for the gent.
这是第一杯 希望不是最后一杯
Here’s to the first one, I hope it ain’t the last.
喝吧
Go ahead.
不 不是那样 一气呵成
No, not like that. One hum.
想听我的人生哲理吗?
Do you want to hear my philosophy of life?
先下手为强
Do it to him before he does it to you.
我没遇过你这种人
I never met anyone like you.
你整个人没有一丝情感
There’s not a spark of sentiment, or romance…
没有一点浪漫情调 也没有一点人性的善良
or human kindness in your whole body.
那些东西只会惹祸上身
What good does it to you besides get you in trouble?
有事情妨碍到你 你就把他们
And when things and people get in your way, you just knock them aside…
踢到一边 这就是你的看法?
get rid of them. Is that your idea?
别这样看我 那不是我的错
Don’t look at me when you say that. It wasn’t my fault what happened to Joey.
干掉乔不是我的主意
Fixing him wasn’t my idea.
谁说是你的主意?
Who said it was?
大家都针对我
Everybody’s putting the needle on me.
你 教堂的人 还有贝瑞神父
You and the mugs in the church and Father Barry.
我不喜欢他看我的样子
I didn’t like the way he was looking at me.
他对每个人都一样
He was looking at everybody the same way.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
贝瑞神父怎么搞的?
What’s with this Father Barry?
-他的目的是什么? -目的?
-What’s his racket? -His racket?
对 他的目的
Yeah, his racket.
-每个人都有目的 -他是神父啊
-Everybody’s got a racket. -But he’s a priest.
那又怎样?
Are you kidding, so what?
-没啥不同 -你谁都不相信 对吧?
-That don’t make no difference. -You don’t believe anybody, do you?
这里每个人都要自保
Down here it’s every man for himself.
为了活着 跟对了人…
It’s keeping alive. It’s standing with the right people so you get…
才能活下去 口袋才会有钱
a little bit of change in your pocket.
-如果跟错了呢? -跟错了? 那就没搞头了
-And if you don’t? -lf you don’t? Right down.
那样简直像禽兽
It’s living like an animal.
我宁可那样也不愿
I’d rather live like an animal than end up like….
像乔一样?
Like Joey?
-你怕提到他名字? -没有
-Are you afraid to mention his name? -No.
你为何一直提这件事?
Why do you keep harping on that for?
来 喝完 你要轻松一点
Come on, drink up. You got to get a little fun out of life.
喝吧 我去放点音乐
Come on. I’ll stick some music on.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
怎么了? 你怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
看在上帝的份上请帮我
Help me if you can for God’s sake.
依荻 我想帮忙
Edie, I’d like to help.
可是我无能为力
I’d like to help, but there’s nothing I can do.
好吧
All right.
我不该问你
I shouldn’t have asked you.
来 喝点啤酒
Edie, come on. Have a little beer.
喝嘛
Come on.
不想喝
I don’t want it.
你待在这里喝完
You just stay here and finish your drink.
听好 别走 我有一辈子时间可以喝
Don’t go. I’ve got my whole life to drink.
你气我吗?
Are you sore at me?
我为什么要气?
What for?
不知道 因为我帮不上你的忙
I don’t know, for not being no help to you.
可以的话你一定会帮
You would if you could.
我来了
Here I come.
先挑一个人
Pick a winner.
等等 我要先吻新娘子
First I got to kiss the bride.
算了吧 你以前亲过了
Go on, you’ve kissed her before!
走那边 要我带你走吗?
You can get out that way. You want me to take you?
-怎么回事? -给我一根烟
-Come on. What’s going on here? -Give me a cigarette.
你要戒烟了
You’ve got to stop smoking so much.
我们从这里出去
Come on, we’ll get out through here.
你怎么了?
What’s the matter?
别这样
Come on.
音乐很美
That’s a pretty tune.
这里有口香糖 吃了会好一点
Here’s a stick of gum. It’ll do you good.
-谢谢 -喜欢这音乐吗?
-Thank you. -Do you like that music?
如果有燕尾服 我会请你跳舞 不过
If I had my tuxedo, I’d ask you to dance, but….
想跳舞吗?
Come on. You want to spin?
来啊 别怕
Come on, don’t be afraid.
你跳得好极了
You dance divinely.
看吧 我们跳得很棒
I think we’re doing pretty good.
修女应该看看你的样子
The sisters ought to see you now.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我好像在浮着
I feel like I’m just floating.
浮着
I’m just floating.
浮着
Just floating.
我一直在找你 老板要找你
I been looking all over for you, Terry. The boss wants you.
现在?
Right now?
他刚接到大老板的电♥话♥
Yeah, he just got a call from “Mr. Upstairs.”
不知什么出了问题 他很生气
Something’s gone wrong. He’s plenty hot.
我先送她回家
I’m going to take her home first.
我帮你送小姐回家好了
I wouldn’t do that. I’ll see the little lady home.
我准备好就过去
Tell him I’ll come over there when I’m ready.
亚洛 等一下
Hey, wait up!
那是谁?
Who was that?
不知道 一个无赖
I don’t know. Some mug.
他是谁?
Who was he?
不要再查乔的事了 很危险
You got to quit trying to find out about Joey. It ain’t safe.
我告诉你 真的不安全
I’m telling you it ain’t safe.
马罗先生 我正希望在这里找到你
Mr. Malloy, I was hoping I might find you here.
小姐 抱歉
Excuse me, Miss.
有你的传票
You’re being served with a subpoena, Mr. Malloy.
什么?
What?
州立法♥院♥九号♥庭 周五上午十点
Be at the State House, Courtroom 9, 10:00 Friday morning.
我什么都不知道
I told you I don’t know nothing about that.
你可以找律师过去
You can bring a lawyer if you wish.
根据法律你有权保护自己…
You’re privileged under the constitution to protect yourself…
不回答会让人家以为你有罪的问题
against questions which might implicate you in any crimes.
知道他们要我做什么吗?
You know what they’re asking me to do?
我们只想让你说实话
All we want you to do, Mr. Malloy, is tell the truth.
孩子 晚安
Goodnight, kid. Nice wedding.
好棒的婚礼
What are you going to do?
我才不会为警♥察♥而告密
I ain’t going to eat cheese for no cop and that’s for sure.
钱宁·凡利害乔被杀 对吧?
It was Johnny Friendly who had Joey killed, wasn’t it?
他和那件事有关?
He had him killed or he had something to do with it, didn’t he?
他和你大哥查理?
He and your big brother Charley?
你该也有份吧?
You can’t tell me, can you, because you’re a part of it.
你和他们一样坏 告诉我实话
Because you’re just as bad as the worst of them. Tell me the truth.
快回学校去 你快疯了…
You better go back to that school out in daisyland.
你快把我搞疯了
You’re driving yourself nuts, you’re driving me nuts.
别管什么实话了 担心你自己吧
Quit worrying about the truth all the time. Worry about yourself.
我早该知道
I should’ve known you wouldn’t tell me.
爸说当年凡利是你的老大 我想现在还是一样
Pop said Johnny Friendly used to own you. I think he still owns you.
难怪大家都说你没出息
No wonder everybody calls you a bum.
别跟我说这些 现在别说这些
Don’t say that to me, Edie, don’t say that to me now.
难怪
No wonder.
难怪 我想帮你
I’m only trying to help you out.
我试着不让你受伤害 我还能做什么?
I’m trying to keep you from getting hurt. What more do you want me to do?
-还有很多 -等一下
-Much more. -Wait a minute.
还有很多很多
Much, much, much more.
你去哪?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!