I know you didn’t do anything wrong. Just sit down.
我知道你没有做错事
We’re not going to hurt you. Sit down, right here.
我们不会伤害你的 先坐下
That’s it.
就是这样
Nurse, this is Mr. Cheswick. He’s a little upset.
护士 这是契士威克先生 他余怒未息
Okay, fine. Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
You’ll be okay, Mr. Cheswick. Yes.
你会好的 契士威克先生 是的
Would you keep an eye on these two?
你能不能看住这三个?
Would you please take these, gentlemen?
先生们 吃药吧
He can’t hear nothing.
他听不见
Calm down, Ches, will you?
安静下来 契士 好吗?
Mr. Cheswick, would you please follow me?
契士威克先生 请跟我来
Mr. Cheswick?
契士威克先生?
No! Nobody’s gonna hurt you, come on.
不! 没有人会伤害你的 来吧
No! It’ll be all right. Come on.
不! 没有关系的
You’re all right. No one’s gonna hurt you.
来吧 没有关系的 没有人会伤害你的
No, leave me alone!
不 让我一个人待着!
Take it easy on yourself. Come on! No!
放松点好吗 来吧! 不!
Mac! Mac!
麦克! 麦克!
No!
不!
Come on. Come on, now. Come on.
快点 快啊
Come on. No!
快 不!
I didn’t do nothing!
我没有做错事!
Mac!
麦克!
Come on. I won’t go! I don’t want to go!
来吧! 不 我不要去! 我不要去!
Want some gum?
要口香糖吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Juicy Fruit.
果汁口味
You sly son of a bitch, Chief.
你这个超级大混♥蛋♥ 酋长
Can you hear me, too?
你可以听到 对吧?
Yeah, you bet!
当然!
Well, I’ll be goddamned, Chief!
我真该死 酋长!
And they all, they all think you’re deaf and dumb.
他们一直以为你是又笨又聋的
Jesus Christ!
我的老天啊!
You fooled them, Chief.
你愚弄他们的 酋长
You fooled them. You fooled them all!
你把他们全部骗得团团转!
Goddamn you!
该死的!
What are we doing in here, Chief?
我们在这里干嘛 酋长?
What’s us, two guys, doing in this fucking place?
我们在这个该死的地方干嘛?
Let’s get out of here…
我们离开这里吧…
Out.
出去
Canada?
去加拿大?
Canada.
加拿大
We’ll be there before these sons of bitches know what hit them.
在那些人♥渣♥发现以前 我们早就跑了
Listen to Randall on this one.
听我这一次
Mr. McMurphy?
麦克墨菲先生?
Please follow me.
请跟我来
You and me, Chief.
就你跟我 酋长
Take a cigarette break, boys. Easy.
现在是休息时间 放轻松点
I’ll be fine.
这样就好了
Would you sit up, please?
请坐起来
I’d love to. Thatta boy.
乐意之至 非常好
There might be a little fluid in them boots, you know what I mean, boys?
鞋子上可能会湿湿的 懂我意思吗?
Just a little leak.
只是尿了一点
A light shine, boys, and…
会满亮的…
send the specimen to Nurse Ratched.
把样品送给瑞秋小姐
All right, out with your gum…
把口香糖吐出来…
Out with your gum.
把口香糖吐出来
Okay, this won’t hurt, and it’ll be over in just a moment.
这不会痛 一下就过去了
What’s that? Conductant.
那是什么? 导电膏
A little dab will do you.
一点就够了
Right, Mr. Jackson?
对吧 杰克森先生?
Open your mouth…
张开嘴…
What’s that? This’ll keep you from biting your tongue…
这是什么? 是防止你咬到舌头…
Now just bite down on it.
咬紧它
That’s right. Just bite down.
就是这样 咬紧它
Now, bite down on it.
咬紧
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Here we go.
开始了
Now, one big breath.
深呼吸
Very good.
非常好
Gentlemen, I’d like to begin today. It shouldn’t take too long.
大家现在开始吧 不会很久的
Jim?
吉姆?
It’s been brought to my attention…
据我所知…
that you’ve been giving Mr. Fredrickson your medication.
你把你的药给了佛兰迪克森先生
Is that true?
是真的吗?
No, ma’am.
没有
Jim?
吉姆?
Are you giving your medication to Mr. Fredrickson…
你到底有没有把你的药给佛兰迪克森先生…
or are you not?
有没有?
How about it, you creeps, you lunatics, mental defectives.
你们这些人♥渣♥ 疯子 神经病
Let’s hear it for Bullgoose Randall, back in action.
吹牛大王兰道尔重新登场
Nice shirt, Cheseroo.
很漂亮的衬衫
Look at the faces on you!
看看你们的脸!
Look at you!
看看!
The feeb’s brigade, you ding-a-lings?
真是丑恶
The mental defective league in formation.
神经病联盟又在一起了
How are you, Nurse Ratched? I’m happy to be back.
你好吗 瑞秋护士? 很高兴回来
We’re happy to have you back, Randall.
我们很高兴你回来 兰道尔
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like to rest today, or would you like to join the group?
你今天要休息还是要加入我们?
I’d love to join the group…
我很乐意加入大家…
I’d like…
很乐意…
I’m proud to join the group, Mildred.
我很乐意 麦德尔
How’s it going, Mac?
你感觉如何 麦克?
Perfect, Billy Boy, absolutely perfect.
非常好 小比利 相当不错
They was giving me 10,000 watts a day, you know, and I’m…
他们每天给我一万瓦 我…
hot to trot.
现在很烧
The next woman takes me on
下一个我♥干♥的女人
is gonna light up like a pinball machine…
会像游戏机一样亮起来…
and pay off in silver dollars!
真是太值得了!
That’s an amusing thought, Randall…
非常有趣 兰道尔…
but when you came in we were talking to Jim.
当你进来的时候吉姆正在发言
He has a problem with his medication…
他吃药的习惯有问题…
and we’d like to get back to that.
现在回到主题
Oh, I don’t. I don’t mind at all, Nurse Ratched, I’m…
我一点也不介意 瑞秋护士 我现在…
gentle as a puppy dog and…
就像小狗一样乖…
Please proceed. Thank you.
请继续 谢谢
Good night, gentlemen. See you in the morning.
大家晚安 明天见
Yeah, baby, it’s Mac.
亲爱的 我是麦克
It’s on tonight.
就今晚了
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
Don’t worry about it. Get a car.
别担心 找一辆车
I don’t give a shit, baby. Steal it if you have to.
我不管 宝贝 如果要的话偷一辆来
I gotta go! I gotta go!
我必须要走了! 我必须要走了!
Don’t forget to bring some booze.
不要忘了带酒来
Right.

Bye.
再见
Chief, I can’t take it no more.
酋长 我受不了
I gotta get out of here.
我要逃走
I can’t. I just can’t.
我不能 就是不能
It’s easier than you think, Chief.
比你想的要简单 酋长
For you, maybe. You’re a lot bigger than me.
对你更是这样 你比我还壮
Why, Chief, you’re about as big as a goddamn tree trunk.
酋长 你像树一样的巨大
My poppa’s real big.
我的父亲真的很壮
He did like he pleased.
他随心所欲
That’s why everybody worked on him.
所以每个人都利用他
The last time I’ve seen my father
上一次我看到他的时候
he was blind in the cedars from drinking.
他因为喝太多酒而瞎了
And every time he put the bottle to his mouth…
每一次他把酒瓶放进嘴里…
he don’t suck out of it.
不是他喝酒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!