Play the game!
好好玩游戏!
I ain’t doing anything to you!
不要烦我 我没有打扰你!
What bullshit? Your bullshit!
什么叫废话? 你的废话!
What about your bullshit? Come on, play the game!
那你的废话? 拜托 玩游戏!
Listen, you keep your hands off me! Play the game.
听着 不要碰我! 玩游戏
I’ve had enough bullshit out of you. You hear me?
我已经受够你了 听到了吗?
Play the game. What the fuck are you picking on me for?
玩游戏 为什么你要找我麻烦?
Play the game, Harding.
玩游戏 哈定
Look, I’m trying to ignore you, see? Just play the game.
我已经试着不理你 玩游戏
Keep your hands off me, you son of a bitch!
不要碰我 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Keep your hands off me! You hear me?
不要碰我! 听到了吗?
Come on, come on. I can be pushed just so far, see!
来啊 我已经受够了!
Play the game.
玩游戏
You touch me once more. Just touch me once more.
你再碰我…再碰我一次的话
Just once more, huh? Just once more.
再一次? 再一次
Just touch me once more. Play the game, Harding!
再碰我一次的话 玩游戏 哈定!
Just touch me once more!
再碰我一次!
Holy Jesus!
天杀的!
Is that what your schedule does for you, Hard-on?
这就是你所谓的时间表?
Damn lunatic!
你这个该死的疯子!
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不懂你在说些什么
No? Well, then stay all wet, Harding, huh?
那就这样一直湿吧 哈定
Cause I’m going downtown and watch the World Series, anyway.
因为我要去市中心看世界大赛
Anybody want to come with me?
有人要跟我来吗?
I do, Mac. I wanna go with you!
我要 我要跟你去!
Ches, all right. Anybody else?
契士 很好 还有其他人吗?
Where? Any bar downtown.
去哪里? 任何一家市中心的酒吧
Mac, you can’t…
麦克 你没法…
can’t get out of here.
离开这里
Anybody want to bet?
要打赌吗?
Chicken shits!
胆小鬼!
Maybe he’ll just show Nurse Ratched his big thing…
或许只要他脱裤子给瑞秋护士看…
and she’ll open the door for him.
她就会帮他开门
Yeah, maybe I will…
或许我会…
and then maybe I’ll just use your thick skull
或许我就用你的头
and knock a hole in the wall.
在墙上开一个大洞
Sefelt, see?
菲尔 听到没?
Why? My head would squash like an eggplant.
我的头就会像茄子一样爆开
Fuck Sefelt’s head, I don’t need Sefelt’s head!
不要管菲尔的头 我才不需要菲尔的头!
I’m gonna take this fucking thing,
我只要拿这个该死的东西
I’ll put it through the window…
把它丢出窗外…
and me and my buddy Cheswick are gonna go out through the hall…
然后我和契士威克会穿过走廊…
downtown, sit down in a bar, wet our whistles…
到市中心的一个酒吧 坐下后 边吹口哨…
and watch the ball game.
边看比赛
And that’s the bet. Now, does anybody want any of it?
这就是赌注 有没有人要参加呢?
You’re gonna lift that thing?
你要举起那个东西吗?
Yeah! That’s right.
是的! 没错
I’ll bet a buck.
我赌一块钱
Taber, $1.
塔波 一块钱
I bet a dime.
我赌十分钱
Mac, you can’t…
麦克 你不能…
can’t lift that thing.
举起那个东西
Anybody else want any of it? Hard-on?
还有人要赌吗 哈定?
I’ll bet $25!
我赌二十五块!
$25, Hard-on!
二十五块钱 哈定!
Mac, nobody could ever lift that thing.
麦克 没有人能举得起那个东西
Get out of my way, son. You’re using my oxygen.
走开 你在吸我的氧气
You know what I mean?
懂吗?
Giving up?
放弃了吗?
No! Just warming up.
没有! 只是在热身
Warming up.
热身
This will be the one.
这次是真的
All right, baby.
来吧 宝贝
But I tried, didn’t I? Goddammit!
我试过了 对吧? 该死!
At least I did that.
至少我试过了
And on the mound, the left-hander, Al Downing.
在投手丘上是左投手艾尔邓宁
The two pitchers still warming up, right down below us.
在我们下面有两个投手在热身
The second game of the 1963 World Series…
1963年世界大赛第二场…
is being brought to you from Yankee Stadium.
正在从洋基体育馆向您转播
Did you tell the girl how you felt about her?
你有没有告诉那女孩你的感觉?
I went over to her house…
我去她的家…
one Sunday afternoon and…
在礼拜天下午…
and I brought her some flowers…
我买♥♥了一些花…
and I said…
然后我说…
Celia, will you…
西莉亚 你能…
marry me?
嫁给我吗?
Billy.
比利
Why did you want to marry her?
为什么你要跟她结婚呢?
Well, I was in love with her.
我爱上了她
Your mother told me that you never told her about it.
你妈妈说你从来没有提过
Billy.
比利
Why didn’t you tell her about it?
为什么你没有跟她说?
Billy.
比利
Wasn’t that the first time you tried to commit suicide?
那就是你第一次自杀吗?
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Yes, Mr. Cheswick?
有问题吗 契士威克先生?
Miss Ratched…
瑞秋小姐…
I’d like to ask you a question, please.
我想问你一个问题
Go ahead.
请说
You know, if…
如果…
Billy doesn’t feel like talking…
比利不想提起…
I mean, why are you pressing him?
我是说…你为什么要逼他?
Why can’t we go on to some new business?
为什么我们不能谈点新的话题?
The business of this meeting, Mr. Cheswick…
契士威克先生 这个会谈的目的…
is therapy.
就是治疗
You know, I don’t understand this, Miss Ratched…
我不懂这个 瑞秋小姐…
because I don’t…
因为我不…
Mr. McMurphy…
麦克墨菲…
He said something yesterday about a World Series.
昨天提到世界大赛
A baseball game?
是棒球比赛?
You know, and I’ve never been to a baseball game and…
我从来没有去看过棒球比赛…
I think I’d like to see one.
我很想去看
That would be good therapy, too, wouldn’t it, Miss Ratched?
那会是一个很好的治疗对不对 瑞秋小姐?
I thought we’d decided that issue.
我想昨天我们已经提过了
I don’t think so, because, I mean…
我不是这样想的 我的意思是…
we discussed that yesterday…
昨天是讨论过…
and we have a new game today, I think, don’t we, Mac?
但是今天又有新的比赛 对不对 麦克?
That’s right, Ches, and we want a new vote on it, don’t we?
对 契士 我们要重新投票 对吧?
Would one more vote satisfy you, Mr. McMurphy?
麦克墨菲先生 再投一次票 你就满足了吗?
Yeah.
是的
It’ll satisfy me.
我会满足
There’s a vote before the group.
这是新一轮的投票
Everyone in favor of changing the schedule, please raise your hand.
想要更改时间表的举手
Okay, I want to see the hands. Come on!
我要看到你们举手!
Which one of you nuts has got any guts?
你们这些疯子到底有没有种?
All right. That’s it!
太好了 就是这样!
I only count nine votes, Mr. McMurphy.
我只数到了九张票 墨菲先生
She only counts nine. Only nine! It’s a landslide.
她只数到九张 只有九张票! 真棒
There are 18 patients on this ward, Mr. McMurphy…
医院里面有十八个病人 麦克墨菲先生…
and you have to have a majority to change ward policy.
必须过半数才能改变医院规定
So you gentlemen can put your hands down.
你们可以把手放下来了
Are you trying to tell me that you’re gonna count these?
你是说连这些狗♥娘♥养♥的都要算进去?
These poor sons of bitches, they don’t know what we’re talking about.
他们甚至不知道我们在讲什么
Well, I have to disagree with you, Mr. McMurphy.
我不同意 麦克墨菲先生
These men are members of the ward, just as you are.
这些人跟你一样都是医院一员
All right. All I need is one vote, right?
好吧 我只需要一票 对吧?
Right?
对吧?
All right.

Want to watch the World Series?
要看世界大赛吗?
Come on in, pal. This could be a big moment for you.
拜托 兄弟 这可是你的重要时刻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!