Cheswick, get the fuck back up there! Get up there in front!
契士威克 滚回上面去! 滚到前面去!
Tabes, I got it, Tabes!
塔波 我抓到了 塔波!
Get up, Tabes, I’ll get it for you!
起来塔波 换我来弄!
Son of a bitch, he’s going over here! Get up there!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 在这边! 起来塔波!
I got it!
钓到了!
I got it! Give it to me!
钓到了! 让我来
Hey, Harding, I’m the skipper of this boat.
哈定 我是船长
Shut up!
闭嘴!
He said to go straight out as an arrow.
他说要走直线向箭一样直
You’re not going straight, you’re kind of…
可是你没有 你好像…
I’m going straight enough. Now, Chessy, stop it!
我是在走直线 现在契士 不要这样!
It’s my duty! Chessy, stop it!
这是我的工作! 契士 不要烦我!
No, you son of a bitch!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
All right, Martini.
很好 马堤尼
All right, take him over!
很好 把它钓上来!
Take him over!
把它钓上来!
That’s it! Now play them, boys!
就是这样! 太棒了
You sons of bitches!
你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Keep it straight!
保持直线!
Come back this way!
绕回来!
Home safe and sound. Didn’t lose a nut!
安全回家了 没走失任何一个!
Beach bowling, you know what I mean?
比保龄球还好玩 你知道我的意思吧?
We caught it, look!
我们钓到了!
They’re gonna be trolling this place for six months looking for dead bodies!
他们要花六个月的时间来找尸体!
I think he’s dangerous.
我认为他是危险人物
He’s not crazy…
他没有疯…
but he’s dangerous.
但是他很危险
You don’t think he’s crazy?
你不认为他疯了吗?
No, he’s not crazy.
不 他并没有疯
Dr. Songee?
桑吉医生呢?
I don’t think he’s overly psychotic.
我想他不是个完全的精神病患
But I still think he’s quite sick.
但他还是有病
Do you think he’s dangerous? Absolutely so.
你认为他危险吗? 绝对危险
Well, John, what do you want to do with him?
约翰 你要怎么处理他?
I think we’ve had our turn.
我想我们已经尽力了
I’d like to send him back to the work farm, frankly.
我认为应该把他送回劳动农场
Is there anybody that you have…
有没有人…
on your staff, that could…
你的工作人员 可以…
relate to him? Maybe understand him.
跟他沟通? 或许了解他
Help him out with some of these problems?
帮助他解决这些问题?
Well, the funny thing is that the person that he’s the closest to…
有趣的是他认识的人…
is the one he dislikes the most.
却是他最讨厌的
That’s you, Mildred.
梅儿德 就是你
Well, gentlemen, in my opinion,
先生们 我的意见是
if we send him back to Pendleton or…
如果我们把他送回潘德特…
we send him up to Disturbed…
或是把他送回监狱…
it’s just one more way of passing on our problem to somebody else.
只是另一种逃避责任的做法而已
You know, we don’t like to do that.
我们不会这样做
So I’d like to keep him on the ward.
所以我希望能让他留在医院里
I think we can help him.
我想我们可以帮助他
Chief, Chief, come on.
酋长…来
Come with me, huh?
跟我来
Chief, this is the spot.
酋长 就是这个点
Right there is the spot. Remember?
就是这个点 记得吗?
Raise the hands, in the basket.
举起手来 把球放进去
That’s it. Raise the hands up.
就是这样举起手来
All right! Let’s have a little ball from you nuts in here! Here we go!
来吧! 疯子们 来打球吧!
All right! Let’s play some ball, nuts.
开始吧! 疯子们 让我们来玩球!
Let’s make some moves!
让我们动起来!
Hey, Mac, Mac. Time, time, time.
麦克…暂停…
You got six men on the court.
你有六个人在场上
Harding, out of the ball game.
好吧 哈定离场
Hey, why me?
为什么是我呢?
Because I’m the coach. I’ll put you in later.
因为我是教练 等一下再让你上场
I don’t trust you.
我不相信你
Mac… I’ll go.
麦克…我走
Okay, good boy, Billy. I’ll put you in in a minute, all right?
好孩子 比利 等一下让你进场
All right, let’s play ball. Harding, break over.
好了 开始吧 哈定快攻
All right, Martini, get it back. Back!
马堤尼 传回来 传回来!
I’m in the open! What are you doing?
没有人看我! 你在干嘛?
You threw the goddamn ball into the fence!
你把球丢往栏杆干嘛!
Christ Almighty, you threw the ball into the fence!
我的天啊 你把球丢向栏杆!
There’s nobody there! We’re playing ball!
那边没有人! 我们在比赛!
All right, come on, get in the game.
快点继续进行
Defense, nobody’s doing nothing here!
防守 大家都要尽力!
For Christ’s sake! Hey, Mac, I’m open! I’m open!
看在上帝的份上! 麦克 没人防我!
All right, Harding, give it back. Back to me, Harding! Here.
哈定传回来 传回来给我 哈定! 这里
I’m open. Harding, will you give me the ball?
哈定 没人防我 传给我
Stop dribbling the goddamn ball! I got it!
不要再运球了 真该死! 我拿到了!
Harding, over here.
哈定 这边
Oh, for Christ’s sake. I’m standing…
该死 我站在…
You were covered! I was open!
你们都被防着! 没人守我!
Just give me the ball. They’re making all over the…
给我球啊 他们全都在…
I was open. Give me the ball.
没人守我 球给我
You were covered, Mac.
有人守你 麦克
I wasn’t covered. Somebody get back!
没有人守我 来人接球啊!
Give it to me! Give it to me!
把球给我! 给我!
Chief! Thatta baby, put it in!
酋长! 太棒了 放进去!
Get down there!
过去那边!
Get down there, Chief! All right, all right.
过去那里 酋长! 太好了.
Get around, Chief!
绕过去 酋长!
No, no, no. Get down there, Chief!
不对 是那边 酋长!
The ball’s in play! Ball’s in play!
比赛继续进行!
Oh, fuck that shit! You got to be crazy.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你一定疯了
Man, that doesn’t go! Get that ball in play!
没人防守! 比赛继续进行!
Come on, Chief. Put it in!
酋长 投篮!
What a ball club!
打得真好!
McMurphy, get off the side.
麦克墨菲 不要靠着墙
Come on, move it, man! Hey, dammit!
走开! 该死!
Quick! Come on, go ahead.
来啊
Go ahead.
来啊
Go ahead.
打下去啊
I’ll be seeing you on the outside. You know what I mean?
总有一天我会在外面见到你 你懂我意思吧?
By the time you get out of here…
到那一天…
you’ll be too old to even get it up.
你会老到不能动
Sixty-eight days, buddy.
68天 小子
Sixty-eight days.
68天
What the fuck you talking about, 68 days?
你都不知道你在说什么吧 68天?
That’s in jail, sucker.
那是服刑
You still don’t know where you’re at?
你还是不知道你在那里 是吧?
Yeah, where am I at, Washington?
我会是在哪里 华盛顿?
With us, baby, you’re with us.
跟我们在一起
And you’re gonna stay with us until we let you go.
你会待到我们释放你
Do you want to say something to the group, Mr. McMurphy?
你对这组有话要说吗 麦克墨菲?
I’d like to know why none of the guys never told me that you…
我想知道为什么没有人告诉我…
Miss Ratched…
必须经过你瑞秋护士…
and the doctors could keep me here
还有医生的准许
till you’re good and ready to turn me loose.
才能释放呢
That’s what I’d like to know.
我想知道这件事
Fine, Randall, that’s a good start.
很好 蓝道 这是个好的开始
Would anyone care to answer Mr. McMurphy?
有没有人可以回答麦克墨菲先生的问题?
Answer what?
回答什么?
You heard me, Harding.
你听到了 哈定
You let me go on hassling Nurse Ratched here…
你让我去骚扰瑞秋护士…
knowing how much I had to lose and you never told me nothing!
而却不告诉我该如何被释放!
Now, Mac, wait a minute.
麦克 等一下
Wait a minute, I didn’t know anything about how much…
我也不清楚…
Shit! Wait a minute. Listen.
屁话! 等一下
Now, look…
听着…
I’m voluntary here, see? I’m not committed.
我是自愿进来 我并没有犯罪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!