It sucks out of him until he’d shrunk so…
而是酒喝他 直到他有了很多皱纹…
wrinkled and yellow, even the dogs don’t know him.
皮肤也变黄 连狗都不认识他
Killed him, huh?
他就是这样死的 对吧?
I’m not saying they killed him.
我没有说他们杀掉他
They just worked on him, the way they’re working on you.
他们只是利用他 就像他们利用你一样
There they are, Chief.
他们来了 酋长
There they are. They’re here.
他们来了 他们来这儿了
Over here. That’s it!
在这里!
McMurphy, stop all this Holy Roller shit…
麦克墨菲停止那个疯狂的行为…
and get your ass back in bed. Do you understand?
赶快滚回床上 你懂吗?
My prayers have been answered, Turkle.
神聆听了我的祷告 特寇
Come on and see.
所以来看看
You’d take $20…
20块钱…
to get down on your knees and pray, wouldn’t you, Turkle?
别说出去 可以吗 特寇?
No, it don’t send me, don’t send me.
没有办法 没有办法
It don’t? Don’t do nothing to me, no.
不行吗? 对我来说没差
Well, you know there’ll be more…
你知道还有更多的…
I mean, they’ll be bringing a couple of bottles with them, and…
我是说 他们会带两瓶酒来…
You’re getting closer, brother. You’re getting closer, but…
继续说下去 老兄 继续说下去 但是…
they’re gonna be sharing more than just bottles, ain’t they?
应该还有比酒更好的 对吧?
You know what I mean? Yeah, sure.
你懂我的意思吗? 当然
I know what you mean. You understand what I mean?
我懂你的意思 你懂我的意思吗?
Yeah, I understand what you mean.
我懂你的意思
Anything you say, Turkle. I’m on my knees, brother.
尽管开口 老兄 我什么都没看见
I’m on my knees. Yeah, all right, all right.
我什么都没看见 太好了
Let me just give them a hand here. I appreciate that.
我来帮她们一下 感激不尽
Ladies!
女士们!
Oh, thank you. I believe this is your department, Mr. Turkle.
谢谢 这都归你了 特寇先生
Hi, there! Give me a hand. Hi, Rose, how you doing?
没错 帮我一下 萝丝 你好吗?
Love to give you a hand.
乐意之至
Keep it down. Keep it down.
小声一点
I split my pants. Keep it down!
我的裤子破了 小声点!
Give it to me. Give it all to me. You got to keep it down!
给我 全部都给我 能不能安静点!
This looks like my high school.
看起来像是我的高中
Oh, hey, I take that.
我要这个
The barber chair. You may have it.
我要那个理发厅的椅子 你可以拿走
It is mine, mine.
那是我的了
You can have it. You can have it, honey.
你可以拿走 亲爱的
Take a load of these tubs. It’s a real nice place you got here.
看看这些水管 你的地方真不错
Hey, can I take a bath?
我可不可以洗个澡?
Sure, you can take a bath. Sure.
当然可以
Just don’t drown your pretty little self.
只要不要淹死就好
You know…
你知道吗…
Rose was married to a maniac once, up in Beaverton.
萝丝曾跟疯子结婚 是在伯特镇上
Oh, really, miss?
真的吗 小姐?
What seemed to be the problem?
发生什么事?
Oh, nothing, he used to put frogs in my bra all the time.
没发生什么事 只是他常常放青蛙在我胸罩里
Very interesting.
非常有趣
Very interesting.
非常有趣
Rose is very interested in hospitals, and hospital facilities.
萝丝对医院的设备非常感兴趣
I am? Yes. Oh, yes, you are.
有吗 当然有
I’m going to take Miss Candy… Where you going?
我要带凯蒂去… 你们去哪里?
I’m gonna take Candy for a stroll.
我带凯蒂去散步
I got you, I got you.
懂了
But just don’t make too much noise. Oh, no, not a peep, not a peep.
不要太大声就好 好吧 不准偷看
Now, you come over here, baby, right over here.
来吧宝贝 到这边来
Don’t worry about Candy, honey. Sit down and relax.
别担心凯蒂 现在坐下来轻松一下
Wake up, boys.
醒来吧
Wake up.
醒来
It’s medication time.
吃药时间到了
Medication time.
吃药时间到了
The nighttime spirits are here.
夜之魂出现了
It’s Randall to say goodbye…
蓝道来说再见…
and get you high, and nighttime angel, Candy.
在旁边是可爱的凯蒂天使
That’s right, Mr. Martini, there is an Easter bunny.
是的 马堤尼先生 这是只复活节兔子
Round the side, boys, join Mr. McMurphy…
靠过来 大家一起来麦克墨菲先生的…
in the executive lounge, please.
联谊室
Round the side.
靠过来
It’s gonna be so great.
太棒了
You like a nip, don’t you, Charles?
你喜欢喝酒 对吧查理?
We gonna get in trouble. No trouble at all!
我们会有麻烦吧 根本不会!
It’s Billy the Club of the fabulous and fantastic 14…
这是比利 无可比拟的俱乐部 14…
What the hell’s going on? Mr. Turkle…
这里发生了什么事 特寇先生…
Ain’t this a bitch!
这不是在找麻烦吗!
McMurphy, what you trying to do? Get my ass really fired, man?
麦克墨菲 你是不是要我被抄鱿鱼?
Come on, get your ass out of here. Come on.
快从那边滚开
We’re just having a party.
我们只是在办派对
Party, my ass! This ain’t no nightclub, this is a hospital.
去他妈的派对! 这里不是夜♥总♥会♥ 这是医院
Man, this is my fucking job.
这是我的工作
I don’t give a damn, this is my fucking job.
我不管 这是我该死的工作
Oh, shit! The supervisor!
该死! 督察来了!
Come on, get your asses back in there.
赶快滚进去
Come on. Come on there!
快点!
Where is that no-talking son of a bitch? Is he in there?
那个人♥渣♥到哪里去了? 他在里面吗?
Good. Come on.
赶快进去
Mr. Turkle?
特寇先生?
Mr. Turkle?
特寇先生?
Where the hell is he? Why doesn’t he answer?
他死哪去了? 为什么不回答?
He’s jerking off somewhere.
他去鬼混了
Ain’t nobody jerking off nowhere, motherfucker!
去他妈的鬼混 混♥蛋♥!
Turkle, what the fuck are you doing here? Go out there and talk to her.
特寇 你在这边干嘛? 出去回答她
Doing the same fucking thing you’re doing in here, hiding!
跟你做同样的事情 混♥蛋♥ 躲起来!
Yes, ma’am?
你好 女士
Everything all right, Mr. Turkle?
一切正常吗 特寇先生?
Oh, everything is just fine, ma’am.
一切正常 女士
Just fine. Just fine.
很好
Who’s there?
谁在里面?
Ain’t nobody in there.
没有人啊
Please open that door.
请开门
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry, ma’am, but…
我很抱歉 但是…
you know, a man gets awfully lonesome at night…
你知道男人在晚上是很寂寞的…
You understand what I mean, don’t you?
你了解吗?
You understand? I’m sure you understand.
你懂的? 我确定你懂的
I want that woman off this ward, immediately.
我要那个女人马上离开这里
Yes, ma’am.
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
是的 女士
Jesus! Mr. Turkle, is she gone?
天啊! 特寇先生 她走了吗?
Shit! Yes, she’s gone, and so am I…
妈的! 对 她走了 我也是…
so get your behinds on out of here and go back to bed.
躲在后面的出来 全都躺回床上去
Go ahead, move it, move it! Move it!
快点 动作快点 快点!
I knew we were in trouble! Come on, let’s go!
该死 我就知道会有麻烦! 快点 快走!
You and your teddy bear ass! Move them on out of here!
动动你的屁♥股♥! 快点!
Come on, come on!
快!
Candy? Come on, Candy!
凯蒂? 快点 凯蒂!
Jesus Christ!
天杀的!
Mr. Turkle, I’m really sorry.
特寇 我真的很抱歉
Tell the fucking friends of mine to get out!
去告诉我那些人♥渣♥朋友 滚出去!
Get out! I’m really sorry.
滚出去! 我真的很抱歉
What are you…?
你真的是…
What the fuck…? Get out of here!
该死 快滚!
Please get out, this is my job! You fucking it up! You understand?
快滚 这是我的工作 被你们搞砸了
Get out!
滚出去!
Get out of here, you slim motherfucker!
你这个人♥渣♥! 快点滚出去!
Fuck it!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck it!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Good night, good night, don’t let the cooties bite.
晚安 不要吃太多饼干
Right out of the shock department. I got it from…
从诊疗部门弄来的 我是从…
I got it from Ratched’s charts.
我从瑞秋的推车上拿来的
Right. There you go, there you go. Easy now.
喝吧喝吧 小心点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!