Don’t take it all at once!
不要一次喝完!
Let’s try a little over here. There you go.
给别人留点 给你
Let’s go.
我们走吧
I’ll have to be the one, Chief.
我走了 酋长
Hey, Mac, what’s going on?
麦克 发生了什么事?
Well, Dale…
代尔…
Lord Randall is stepping down one.
蓝道准备逃了
Fredrickson.
佛兰迪克森
Jimmy.
吉姆
Aren’t you gonna say goodbye to me, Mac?
你不跟我说再见吗 麦克?
Sure, I’m gonna say goodbye to you, Charles.
当然会 再见 查理
Thank you, Mac.
谢谢你 麦克
Thank you.
谢谢你
I’ll never forget you.
我不会忘记你的
Settle down, Charles, all right.
没关系 查理 没关系
Hey, Billy, what’s wrong?
比利 怎么了?
Billy, for Christ’s sake?
怎么了嘛?
What’s the matter?
到底怎么了?
I’m gonna miss you very…
我会很想你的…
very, very much, Mac.
麦克
Why don’t you come with us, then?
那你跟我们一起来吧?
Think I don’t want to?
你以为我不想吗?
Well, so come on then, let’s go.
那来吧 一起走
Well, it’s not that easy.
没那么容易
I’m not ready yet.
我还没准备好
Tell you what we’ll do…
这样吧 等我们…
When I get to Canada, I’ll write you a postcard…
到了加拿大后寄明信片给你…
and I’ll put my address on it.
上面会附住址
That way when you’re ready, you’ll…
这样你就能知道…
you’ll know where to go.
到哪里去找我
What do you say?
怎么样?
She going with you?
她会跟你去吗?
Candy?
凯蒂?
Yeah, she’ll be there when you get there. She’s going with us.
你到那边会看到她 她要跟我们一起走
Are you gonna marry her?
你会跟她结婚吗?
No, we’re just good friends.
不会的 我们只是好朋友
Why?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Don’t “nothing” me, all right? What is it?
别说”没什么” 告诉我 怎么了?
It’s too late.
太晚了
Do you want a date with her?
你想约她吗?
Jesus, I must be crazy to be in a looney bin like this!
我的天啊 我一定是疯了才待在这边!
Date, huh?
约会?
Well, it’ll have to be a fast date, I’ll tell you that.
一定是很快就结束
Not now.
不是现在
Not now?
不是现在?
When, then?
那什么时候呢?
When I have a free weekend.
等我有周末休假的时候
You busy right now, are you?
你现在很忙吗?
You got something to do right now?
你有事要做吗?
You go something to do? No…
现在你有事要做吗? 不…
Good, then don’t talk to me about when you’re ready. Yeah, yeah.
那不要告诉我你还没准备好
Ready and everything like that. No.
就是现在 不
Candy, come here a minute.
凯蒂 过来一下
Candy, I want you to meet the famous Billy.
凯蒂 来认识一下著名的比利
Go get him, will you?
你去把他找来
Go get him. Get him out of there.
把他捉出来
I want you to get a hold of Billy.
去把比利捉出来
All you gotta do is this one little thing.
你只要做这件小小的事
The kid’s cute, isn’t he? Yeah.
那孩子很可爱对吧? 对啊
Think of me the whole time.
你只要从头到尾想着我就好
There he is.
现在来的是
Billy the Club!
大帅哥比利!
I got $25…
我赌25块…
that says you are gonna burn this woman down!
赌注是你可以让这个女人疯狂!
Candy, baby…
凯蒂宝贝…
I love ya.
我爱你
Hurl the ringer.
把钟敲响吧
Take it easy! Back on!
放松点! 退后!
No, no, no, I’ll show you some card tricks.
不…我来表演一些扑克牌魔术
You ain’t seen the Spanish deck yet.
你们还没看过这个西班牙魔术
That’s 40 percent more torture.
这会有更多的乐趣
I’m gonna present you with this fine deck of cards for playing.
我把这副漂亮的扑克牌送给你
This ain’t gonna take long, Rose, you know what I mean?
这不会太久 萝丝 你懂我的意思吗?
When we get to Canada…
等我们到了加拿大…
Out of sight, man!
成何体统!
Out of sight!
成何体统!
Good morning. Good morning.
早安 早安
Mr. Warren…
渥伦先生…
close the window, and lock the screen.
关上窗户 锁上纱窗
Right.
好的
Mr. Miller, show this woman the way out of the hospital.
米勒先生 带这个女人出去
Gladly.
乐意之至
Come on, lady, let’s go.
来吧女士 走吧
You’re going home. Where?
你要回家 哪里?
Let her go, Scanlon.
放开 史肯隆
You’re going home.
你要回家
Mr. Washington? Yes, Miss Ratched.
华盛顿先生? 是的 瑞秋小姐
Make sure no one is missing.
清点人数
Will do.
马上
Mac? Come on, Scanlon, let’s move.
麦克? 来吧 史肯隆 走
Everybody out of here! Come on, move it out!
所有人都出去! 动作快点!
Come on, move it!
快点 拜托!
Martini, get your butt up! Come on, up!
马堤尼 赶快起来!
All right, Colonel, get your dead ass up there!
赶快滚到那边去
What the hell’s going on here? Come on, move out!
到底发生什么事? 快出去!
Miss Ratched?
瑞秋小姐?
Fredrickson, what are you doing?
佛兰迪克森 你在干什么?
Where you going? Back out of here!
你往哪走? 回来!
Let’s go! Come on, move it!
快走! 走!
Taber, get up. Come on.
塔波 快点起来
I said, get up!
我说起来!
All right, move it back there! McMurphy…
滚到那边去 麦克墨菲…
get your ass over here, and bring Dracula with you.
滚过来 把德克拉也带来
Stay right there, Bancini!
不要动 巴西尼!
Miss Ratched? Yes.
瑞秋小姐? 是的
It looks like Billy Bibbit’s the only one missing.
看来只有比利·毕比不见了
Billy?
比利?
Thank you, Mr. Washington.
谢谢你 华盛顿先生
Did Billy Bibbit leave the grounds of the hospital, gentlemen?
比利·毕比离开医院了吗?
I want an answer to my question.
我要你们回答问题
Did he leave the grounds of the hospital?
他是不是离开了医院?
Mr. Washington? Yes.
华盛顿先生? 是的
Miss Pilbow, check all the rooms.
毕波小姐 去检查每个房♥间
Mr. Warren? Yes.
渥伦先生? 是
You start with the tub room.
你从澡堂开始
Mr. Martini?
马堤尼先生?
May I have my cap, please?
可不可以把帽子还给我?
My cap!
我的帽子!
My cap!
我的帽子!
There.
那儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Miss Ratched.
瑞秋小姐
I can explain everything.
我可以解释
Please do, Billy.
请解释 比利
Explain everything.
解释所有的事
Everything?
所有吗?
Aren’t you ashamed?
你不觉得羞耻吗?
No, I’m not.
我不觉得
You know, Billy, what worries me is…
比利 我担心的是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!