You know, Harding,
你知道吗哈定
I think you’re some kind of morbid asshole or something!
我想你是个下♥贱♥的混♥蛋♥!
Peculiar! Asshole again.
奇怪! 混♥蛋♥
It makes you feel peculiar.
让你觉得很奇怪的事
You’ve been talking about your wife ever since I can remember!
我记得你一直在谈你的太太!
You know, she’s on your mind, and blah, blah, blah…
她一直存在你的心里…
I’m not talking about my wife!
我不是在谈我的太太!
When are you gonna get that through your thick fucking head?
什么时候你的猪脑才会想通?
When are you gonna wise up and turn her loose?
你什么时候可以把她放掉?
Please! I don’t want to hear it!
拜托! 我不要听!
I’m tired. I don’t want to hear it!
我很累 我不要听!
I’m tired…
我很累…
I don’t want to hear it…
我不要听…
I don’t want to hear it…
我不要听…
It’s a lot of baloney and I’m tired.
全都是胡说…我很累…
I don’t want to hear it!
我不想听!
We know you’re tired. We’re all tired.
我知道你累了 我们都累了
I’m tired and it’s a lot of baloney.
我累是因为这全都是胡说八道
You’re not tired, Bancini.
巴西尼 你不累
Take your hands off me!
不要碰我 滚开!
Recreation time, gentlemen.
自♥由♥时间 先生们
The bus is waiting.
巴士到了
All nonrestricted patients please report to the bus.
非隔离病患请上巴士
Ever play this game, Chief?
玩过这个吗 酋长?
Come on, I’ll show you.
来吧 我来示范
Old Indian game.
这是个老印地安游戏
It’s called “put the ball in the hole.”
这叫做…”把球放进洞”
Now, that ought to be just…Hold it right there.
现在 停在这边
All right.
好的
Now, that’s your spot. Don’t move.
站在这里不动
Never move. That’s your spot, you understand?
绝对不要动 你要站在这里 懂吗?
Right there. You don’t move. Now…
不要移♥动♥ 好了…
take the ball.
拿着球
Here, take the ball.
给 拿着
That’s it. Hold on to it.
就是这样抓紧它
Not too hard, Chief. You’ll crush all the air out of it.
不要太紧 酋长 不然你会把气都挤出来
We’re gonna put her in the basket. You understand?
现在把它放进篮子里 懂吗?
All right. Now, raise up your arms.
好的 现在举起你的手
Raise the ball up in the air, Chief. Raise it up.
把球举到空中 举起来
McMurphy?
麦克墨菲?
What the hell are you talking to him for? He can’t hear a fucking thing.
你跟他讲什么呢? 他什么都听不到
I ain’t talking to him. I’m talking to myself.
我不是在跟他讲话 我只是在自言自语
It helps me think.
这样可以帮助我思考
Yeah, well, it don’t help him none.
那也不能帮助他
Well, it don’t hurt him, either, does it?
这也没差吧 不是吗?
Don’t hurt you, does it, Chief?
酋长 没差吧?
See? Don’t hurt him.
看吧 没差吧
All right, now, Chief…
现在 酋长…
Let’s raise our hands up in the air.
把手举到空中
Just raise them up.
举起来
Up, you understand?
懂吗?
Raise the hands up, here.
举起来
Up. Raise your hands up.
把手举起来
Up! That’s it! That’s it! Up, all the way up.
就是这样! 举直
All the way up. That’s a baby, all right.
举起来 真乖
Okay, now…
好了 现在…
Now, jump up in the air, and put it in the basket, Chief.
跳起来放进篮框里 酋长
Jump up and dunk it in!
跳起来然后灌篮!
Jump up in the air and stuff that son of a bitch in there, Chief.
跳起来把球灌下去 酋长
Take a rest, Chief.
休息一下 酋长
Just stay right there. Take a rest. I’ll be right back.
待在这休息一下 我马上回来
Bancini, come here for a minute.
巴西尼 来一下
You’re looking all right. Get right over here for a second.
你看起来很不错 过来这边一下
Now, just stand right there.
站在这边
Just get down a little bit. All right. Stand up.
蹲下来一点点 站起来
Stand up. Go ahead.
站起来
That’s a baby! All right, you got her.
很乖! 太好了
All right. Now, over there.
不错 现在去那边
Hit me, Chief! I got the moves! I got them, Chief!
传给我 酋长! 我空手切入!
Hold it right there. Give me the ball.
停下来 把球给我
Give me the ball. That’s it. Thank you, Chief.
把球给我 就是这样 谢谢 酋长
Now…
现在…
hold it right there.
停着不要动
You take the ball, you jump up, and put it in the basket.
拿着球跳起来 放进篮框里
See what I mean? Put it… Bancini, hold still.
懂我的意思吗 放进去…巴西尼不要动
All right, Chief, here. Take the ball.
酋长看这里 拿着球
Now, jump up and put her in the basket, Chief!
跳起来把它放进篮框里!
Jump up and put her in the basket!
跳起来把它放进篮框里!
Not you, Bancini.
不是你 巴西尼
Raise up! Bancini, where you going?
站直! 巴西尼你去哪里?
I’m tired!
我很累!
Fast break! Defense! Get back!
快攻! 防守! 回去!
Come on, Bancini, where the fuck you going at?
拜托 巴西尼 你要去哪里?
General, get this man around here.
将军 让这个人转过去
That’s it, back!
就是这样 回去!
Over to Chief.
回到酋长那边去
Fast break! Fast break! Hit me, Chief!
快攻! 快攻! 传给我 酋长!
Hit me, baby!
传给我!
Put it in the basket, Chief!
放进篮框里 酋长!
Put it in the basket!
放进篮框里!
All right.
好了
Make the bets.
下注吧
What’s this?
这是什么?
Make the bets.
下注
It’s a dime, Martini.
这是十分钱 马堤尼
I bet a nickel.
我下五分钱
A dime’s the limit, Martini.
最少要十分钱 马堤尼
I bet a dime.
我下十分钱
This is not a dime, Martini.
这不是十分钱 马堤尼
This is a dime.
这才是十分钱
If you break it in half…
如果你分两半
you don’t get two nickels, you get shit.
你不会有两个五分钱 只是废物一堆
Try and smoke it. You understand?
拿去抽吧 懂吗?
You don’t understand! All right, here they come.
是的 你不懂! 开始了
Queen to the Chesser, big bull to Tabulations…
契士拿到Q…
ten to Billy to match his whang, and the dealer gets a three.
比利拿到10 庄家拿到3
Hit me. Hit me.
再来一张 再来一张
I can’t hit you because it ain’t your turn yet. You understand?
我不能给你 因为还没轮到你 懂了吗?
You see these other people? These are the real ones.
你看到这些人吗? 都是活人
These are real people here.
都还没轮到他们
What’ll you do, Ches? Hit or sit?
契士 你要不要牌?
Hit me.
再一张
That’s 23 up, Cheswick.
那是23点 契士威克
Taber, you’re busted. Give me this.
塔波你暴了 给我这个
Twenty-three.
23…
Hit me. Shut up!
给我一张 闭嘴!
Taber.
塔波
Give me a dime! I’m next. Taber.
给我十分钱! 我是下一个 塔波
You’re not next!
还没轮到你!
Hit me.
给我一张牌
Ace. Hit me.
A 再给我一张
That’s 4 or 14.
那是4还是14
Don’t want any more. Billy?
不要了 比利呢?
Hit me. Hit me. Five.
给我一张 5
You didn’t make a bet, Martini. I can’t hit you. Jesus Christ.
你没有下注 马堤尼 我不能给你
I bet a dime.
我下十分钱
All right, here.
好吧 开始
That’s 20 showing. No.
牌面20 不
Take your money. No.
你的钱没了 不
It’s not.
这不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!