You wanna watch a baseball game?
你想看棒球大赛吗?
You wanna watch baseball?
你要看棒球?
Just raise that hand up. Just raise the hand up.
举手就好了 只要举手就可以了
What do you say? I gave it all to her.
怎么样 我全都给她了
Sorry.
抱歉
Bancini, old horse.
巴西尼 老马
What do you say? You wanna watch the ball game on TV?
你觉得怎样? 你要看棒球转播吗?
Wanna watch the ball game? Baseball? World Series?
要看球赛吗 棒球 世界大赛
What do you say, pal? You’re tired?
你说怎样? 你累了吗?
Just raise your hand up, Bancini. Watch the ball game, huh?
只要举手 巴西尼 看球赛
I’m tired. Awfully tired.
我很累 非常累
Okay. All right.
好吧
What about you, pal?
你呢 伙计?
All we need’s one vote. Just one vote.
我们只需要一票 就一票
Just your one vote. That’s all we need.
就需要你这一票
Just raise your hand up and your buddies can watch the baseball game.
只要举你的手 你的兄弟就可以看棒球比赛
General, you remember, don’t you?
将军 你记得对吧?
October, the banner, the stars…
十月”星条旗歌♥”
“Oh, say can you…”
你能够…
The World Series. Raise your hand up, Gen.
世界大赛 举起你的手 看见早晨的阳光…
Just raise your hand up.
只要举你的手
What about you pal, huh? Wanna watch the ball game?
你呢 老兄 要看球赛吗?
Wanna watch the ball game, huh? Just one vote. Just raise your…
要看球赛吗? 只要一票 只要举你的…
Gentlemen, the meeting is adjourned.
各位 散会了
For Christ’s sake, isn’t there one of you fucking maniacs…
看在老天的份上 你们这些该死的疯子…
that knows what I’m talking about?
知道我在说什么吗?
Mr. McMurphy?
麦克墨菲先生?
The meeting is adjourned.
散会了
All right, just wait a minute, will you? Just one minute?
等一下 等一分钟可以吗?
You can bring the subject up again tomorrow.
你可以明天再重新提出
All right, Chief…
酋长…
you’re our last chance. What do you say?
你是我们唯一的机会 你说怎样?
Just raise your hand up.
只要举起手来
That’s all we need from you today, Chief.
我们今天只要你举起手
Just raise your hand up one time.
只要举起手一次
Show her that you can do it.
给她看你可以做到的
Show her that you can still do it.
给她看你能做到
Just raise your hand up. All the guys have got them up.
只要举起你的手来 大家都举起来了
Just raise your hand up, Chief. Will you? Huh?
只要举起你的手 可以吗?
Come on, there’s got to be one guy here that’s not a total fucking nut!
拜托 应该还有人不是真正的疯了!
Mac?
麦克?
Chief! The Chief!
酋长!
Nurse Ratched? Nurse Ratched, look!
瑞秋护士? 瑞秋护士! 你看!
Look. The Chief put his hand up.
酋长举起手来了
The Chief put his hand up. Look, he voted.
酋长举起手来了 他投了
Would you please turn the television set on?
你可不可以…你可不可以把电视打开来?
The Chief has got his hand up, right there.
酋长刚刚举起手来了
The Chief voted. Now…
酋长投票了…
will you please turn the television set on?
你能打开电视吗?
Mr. McMurphy…
麦克墨菲先生…
the meeting was adjourned, and the vote was closed.
会议已经结束 投票也结束
But the vote was ten to eight.
但是结果是十票对八票
The Chief, he’s got his hand up! Look!
酋长他举手了! 你看!
No, Mr. McMurphy.
不是 麦克墨菲先生
When the meeting was adjourned, the vote was nine to nine.
当会议结束时是九票对九票
Come on, you’re not gonna say that now!
拜托 你不能这样讲!
You’re not gonna say that now!
你现在不能这样讲!
You’re gonna pull that henhouse shit, now, when the vote…
你不可以这样混♥蛋♥…
The Chief just voted! It was ten to nine!
酋长刚刚投了! 结果是十比九!
I want that television set turned on! Right now!
我要电视马上打开!
Koufax…
寇菲斯…
Koufax kicks. He delivers.
寇菲斯打了出去 球往外野方向飞去
It’s up the middle, it’s a base hit.
肯定是安打
Richardson’s rounding first! He’s going for second!
理查德森跑到一垒! 向二垒跑去!
The ball’s in to deep right center!
球滚向中外野!
Davidson, over in the corner, cuts the ball off!
大卫森接住了球!
Here comes the throw. Richardson’s around the dirt!
他传了出去! 理查森滑向二垒!
He slides, he’s in there. He’s safe! It’s a double!
他滑了 到了 安全上垒! 这是个二垒安打!
He’s in there, Martini! Look at Richardson, he’s on second base.
他在那里 马堤尼! 看理查森站在二垒上
Koufax is in big fucking trouble! Big trouble, baby!
寇菲斯有了大♥麻♥烦!
All right, here’s Tresh. He’s the next batter!
现在是崔斯 他是下一个击球者!
Tresh looks in. Koufax…
崔斯进场 寇菲斯…
Koufax gets the sign from Roseboro!
寇菲斯接到罗斯波洛的暗号♥!
He kicks once, he pumps…
球投了出去 他挥棒落空…
It’s a strike!
好球!
Koufax’s curve ball is snapping off like a fucking firecracker.
寇菲斯的曲球真是厉害
Here he comes with the next pitch.
现在是第二球
Tresh swings! It’s a long fly ball to deep left center!
崔斯挥出! 是一个左外野方向的高飞球!
It’s going! It’s gone!
还在飞! 中了!
Somebody give me a fucking wiener before I die.
快给我一个热狗
It’s the great Mickey Mantle, now! Here comes the pitch!
现在是伟大的麦奇·曼顿上场! 投手投了出去!
Mantel swings!
曼顿挥棒!
It’s a fucking home run!
这是该死的全垒打!
Gentlemen, stop this.
请停止这种行为
Stop this immediately.
请马上停止
Do you like it here?
你喜欢这里吗?
That fucking nurse, man!
那个混♥蛋♥的护士!
What do you mean, sir?
这是什么意思?
She ain’t honest.
她不守信用
Miss Ratched’s one of the finest nurses we’ve got in this institution.
瑞秋小姐是这个机构最好的护士之一
Well, I don’t wanna break up the meeting or nothing…
我不想这样说…
but she’s something of a cunt, ain’t she, Doc?
但她真的很讨厌 是吧医生?
How do you mean that?
什么意思?
She likes a rigged game, you know what I mean?
她常常欺骗 你懂吗?
Well, you know, I’ve been observing you here now…
你知道吗? 我观察你…
for the last four weeks…
已经四个礼拜了…
and I don’t see any evidence of mental illness, at all.
但是我看不出有任何精神病的征兆
I think that you’ve been trying to put us on, all this time.
我想你一直在耍我们
You know, what do you want me to do? You know.
那你要我怎么做?
You know what I mean? Is that it?
是不是像这样?
Is that crazy enough for you?
这够不够疯?
Want me to take a shit on the floor? Christ!
要我大便在地上吗? 拜托!
Have you ever heard the old saying, “A rolling stone gathers no moss”?
你有没有听过一句俗话”滚石不生苔”?
Yeah.
有啊
Does that mean something to you?
对你有任何意义吗?
It’s the same as “Don’t wash your dirty underwear in public.”
这跟”不要在公共场合洗内衣裤”是一样道理
I’m not sure I understand what you mean.
我听不懂你在说什么
I’m smarter than him, ain’t I?
我比他还聪明 对吧?
Well, that sort of has always meant…
这大概都是这样解释的…
it’s hard for something to grow on something that’s moving.
移♥动♥的东西很难长东西
How did you feel about what happened yesterday?
你对昨天发生的事有什么感想?
I want to kill…I mean…
我想要杀掉…
Do you gentlemen have any more questions?
你们还有问题要问吗?
I don’t have any more, but perhaps you do.
我没有问题了 但是你大概有
Do you have a question, McMurphy?
你想问问题吗 麦克墨菲?
Where do you suppose she lives?
你猜她住在哪里?
Chief, come on with me.
酋长 跟我来
We’ll show these guys who’s nuts.
我们要告诉他们 谁才是真正的疯子
All right, wait.
好了 等等
Stand right here.
站在这边
All right. Grab the fence.
好 抓住栏杆
Grab the fence here.
抓住栏杆这
Right here, Chief. Strong!
酋长 用力!
Strong, like this, here.
用力 像这样
That’s it. All right.
就是这样 太好了
Okay. Up.
好了 站直
That’s it.
你做到了
Fine, you got it.
这只手
All right, push!
对 现在…推!
Come on, Bob!
快点 鲍伯!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!