because it could go to either one of you. Here we go.
因为它会是你们两人中一人的 来吧
Good luck.
祝你们好运
This five-station home gym centers around
这个五站家庭健身馆以一组
a fully adjustable weight set to help…
可完全调节的砝码组为主 旨在帮助
I can’t read that shit. What’s it say?
我看不清 这上面写的什么
From Hatch.
哈奇发的
“Saw Natalie working Murph’s last night.
“昨晚看到娜塔莉在摩菲小馆工作
Did you know she was pregnant?”
你知道她怀孕了吗”
Who’s Natalie?
娜塔莉是谁
Some chick I rolled with a couple months back.
我几个月前上的一个小妞
Some rubber in your new car!
多好的新车啊
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What are you up to?
你想做什么
Yeah.
好吧
Bless your little black heart.
你这个黑心肠的
What’s up, Supe?
怎么样 主管
The fire’s gonna do a 180 off the line.
这火的走势跟预测完全相反
Division Charlie, it’s Crew 7.
C部门 这里是7组
Go ahead, Crew 7.
请说 7组
Yeah, I think the fire’s gonna go toward homes to the southwest.
我看这火要烧向西南方向的居民区
What we’d like to do is take my crew down
我想要带我的组员
to the eastern edge of the creek and prep for a burn.
到小溪的东边 准备焚烧
Negative. We’ve got an inbound hotshot crew to your division.
不行 我们已经让本地快车支援队去你们那了
They’ll make the call.
让他们做决定
Copy that.
收到
Goddamn it.
见鬼了
How y’all doin’?
你们好啊
Eric Marsh, Crew 7.
艾瑞克·马什 7组的
My captain, Jesse Steed.
我的队长 杰西·斯蒂德
Well, this fire’s gonna shift down here.
这火估计要转向
I figured you and your crew should go down and prep that creek for a burn.
我看你和你的组员可以去溪边准备焚烧
I don’t mean any disrespect to you California boys,
我没有任何不敬 加州小伙们
but I was… Just been watching this line for a few days now.
但我 观察这条防火线好多天了
The fire’s gonna shift, probably jump over to that neighborhood right over there.
火势将会转向 或许还会烧到那边的居民区
Okay, let me stop you right there, okay? Marsh, is it?
好吧 你先停一下 你是马什 对吧
Yeah, it’s Marsh.
对 我是马什
Yeah, well… Um…
好的
You guys are Type 2, and we are hotshots.
你们是二线队 我们是快车支援队
So, why don’t you do what deucers do best,
不如你们就做后备队员最拿手的活
which is stay in the back and mop up our shit?
待在后方 给我们擦屁♥股♥
Ladies.
队员们
Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office!
这里是马里科帕县警♥察♥局
This is a mandatory evacuation!
现在是强制撤离
Get in, Trevor!
上车 特雷弗
Hey, Supe. Yeah.
主管 嗯
You’re not gonna like this one.
你一定不会喜欢这个消息
Smith and Landau are cutting bait on us.
史密斯和兰多要跑路了
What? God.
什么 天啊
A few slots opened up on the Blue River Hotshots,
蓝河快车支援队刚有了几个空缺
and Ferguson’s rolling out the red carpet.
弗格森很欢迎他们
Well, Blue River’s a good crew. Ferguson’s a solid Supe.
蓝河队还是不错的 弗格森这个主管也不赖
They’ll probably make double what we gave ’em.
他们去了那边 工资会翻倍
We could’ve saved all these people’s homes
要是当时按你说的做
if we ran the play that you called.
这些人的家就能保住了
The boys are pissed.
兄弟们生气了
So am I.
我也是
Hey, Sturgill.
斯德吉尔
Amanda.
阿曼达
Where’d you find this one?
你在哪找到它的
Tweaker lab outside of town.
镇外的毒窝
You arrest the guys that did it?
你逮捕下手的人了吗
Didn’t need to.
不需要
Dipshits blew themselves up mixing a batch.
那群蠢猪制毒的时候把自己炸死了
Good.
很好
Attaboy. There you go.
好孩子 来吧
We were gonna put him down, but then Steinbrink said
我们打算把它安乐死的 然后斯坦布林克说
we should call you.
我们应该给你打个电♥话♥
So, what do you think?
你觉得如何
You’re safe now.
你现在安全了
I promise.
我保证
You’re all right.
你没事了
Lie down.
躺下
Good boy. Lie down. Come on. Lie down.
好孩子 躺下 来吧 躺下
Who’s this?
这是谁
New friend.
新朋友
Your friend got a name?
你的朋友有名字吗
Roscoe.
罗斯科
You’re dirty.
你身上好脏
You’re filthy.
你满身污秽
You smell.
你好臭
So do you.
你也是
I’ve been thinking about inviting over some ranchers from the area,
我想着邀请附近的一些农场主过来
showing them the benefits of having the horses go barefoot.
向他们展示一下不钉马蹄铁的好处
Maybe I can drum up some new clients.
或许我能招来一些新客户
I’m pregnant with triplets.
我怀了三胞胎
Willie Nelson is the father.
威利·纳尔逊是孩子父亲
I like Willie Nelson.
我喜欢威利·纳尔逊
Well, that’s good.
那很好
I’m sorry.
对不起
It’s just some shit happened out on the line.
防火线上发生了些不愉快的事
Yeah. Shit always happens on the line.
是啊 防火线上总有不愉快
You want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
Or you want to do your John Wayne thing?
还是想要硬抗过去
There’s nothing to talk about.
没什么可说的
Same problem. It’s just getting worse.
老问题而已 而且越来越糟了
Have you reached out to Duane?
你去找过杜安了吗
Well,
好吧
maybe…
或许
He can help you get the crew certified.
他可以帮你们队拿到证书
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Why are you so good to me?
你为什么对我这么好
Hell if I know.
我怎么知道
Bye, have a nice night.
再见 祝你们今晚愉快
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Yes, it’s yours, I’m sure.
是的 是你的 我很确定
Damn.

Uh, all right, how long have you been pregnant?
好吧 你怀孕多久了
Five months.
五个月
Five months? Are you serious?
五个月 你说真的
Dude, you’re not even gonna tell me, maybe earlier or something?
你就不打算告诉我 不能早点告诉我吗
Brendan, ’cause I don’t wanna hear it. I don’t.
布兰登 因为我不想听你说这些 我不想
Well, look, I deserve a say in all this.
这事我也有话语权
Okay, then what do you wanna say?
好吧 那你想说什么
I called you, I’ve…
我给你打过电♥话♥ 我
Say something!
说吧
I don’t know.
我不知道
You don’t care about me.
你不在乎我
You never did. You broke up with me with a text.
你从没在乎过 你用短♥信♥和我分手
Yeah, I know. Look, I didn’t know.
是 我知道 我当时不知道
Yeah, and what if you did?
是啊 如果你知道了呢
What would you have done?
你会怎么做
Marry me?
娶我
All right.
好吧
Look, that is part mine, okay?
这孩子也是我的 好吧
It is. So…
是的 所以
I’m gonna be responsible for it.
我会负责的
You’re not responsible for anything.
你不会对任何事负责
My family and I have this on our own.
我会和我的家人养好这个孩子
I want you to stay away.
我想让你离我远点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!