Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Granite Mountain, Operations.
花岗山 这里是指挥所
Now, I need you to pay attention.
我需要你们听仔细了
And tell me when you hear the aircraft, okay?
听到直升机的声音就告诉我 明白吗
Cause it’s gonna be a little tough for us to see you.
因为我们很难看清你们
Okay, we’re working our way around there.
好的 我们已经在附近了
We’ve got several aircraft coming to you.
我们已经派了几架飞机过去了
I’ll see if we can’t take care of business for you.
我看看能不能帮助你们
Granite Mountain, do you hear a helicopter?
花岗山 你们听到直升机的声音了吗
I got eyes! I got eyes!
我看见了 我看见了
Operations.
指挥处
Yeah, go ahead.
收到 请讲
Uh, medic on scene.
医疗小组已就位
Nineteen, confirmed.
确定有十九人
Okay, I copy.
好的 收到
Let’s go ahead and obviously secure the area.
继续工作吧 确保那里的安全
We’ll go from there.
我们会去处理的
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Bringing all the families over to Prescott Middle School.
把所有家属带到普雷斯科特中学
Setting up a whole thing for the fallout.
一起面对结果
That’s where I want to go.
我也要去
I don’t think that’s a good idea, Brendan.
我觉得你还是别去了 布兰登
Let me just take you to your mom’s.
我送你去你母亲家
Take me to the gym.
送我去体育馆
Yeah? Duane,
喂 杜安
I just talked to the sheriff.
我刚和警长聊过了
He’s saying 19.
他说是十九人
You’re sure?
你确定吗
I’m afraid so.
应该是
But he told me that one of them got out okay.
但他说有一个人幸免于难
Is that confirmed?
确定了吗
I don’t know. I’m so sorry, Duane.
我也不知道 很抱歉 杜安
I know. Thank you, Kathy.
我知道了 谢谢你 凯西
Duane.
杜安
It’s just not good.
听上去不太好
Oh, no. No.
不 不
Duane.
杜安
Duane, what’s going on?
杜安 到底怎么了
Are they okay? I’m gonna find out right now.
他们还好吗 我马上去弄清楚
Please, just hold on.
拜托了 再等等
Huck, what’s going on? What did you tell these people?
赫克 怎么了 你和他们说什么了
Nothing.
什么也没说
We can’t tell them until the grief counselors get here.
心理顾问来之前我们不能说
Well, how long? Twenty minutes.
还要多久 二十分钟
They’re driving in from Phoenix.
他们是从凤♥凰♥城开车过来的
We heard there was one survivor. Is that true?
我们听说有一个人幸存 是真的吗
Would you please tell me if my husband is alive or dead?
你们能不能告诉我 我丈夫到底是死是活
Okay, hold on, now.
好的 再等一等
Brendan, come on. Let me get you home.
布兰登 来 我带你回家
Brendan.
布兰登
Brendan!
布兰登
Should have been me. No.
死的应该是我 别这么说
Yeah, he was better than me.
他比我强多了
They were all better than me. No. Shh!
他们都比我强 不 闭嘴
Don’t say that.
别说了
Look at me. Look at me!
看着我 看着我
Don’t you dare do this!
不许再这样
We can’t do that.
我们不能这样
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I’m glad that you’re alive, Brendan.
我很高兴你还活着 布兰登
Eric is, too.
埃里克也是
Ready? Whoa!
准备好了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!