and that’s fuel.
那就是燃料
So think about that.
想想吧
Meditate on it.
仔细想想
Then decide if this job is for you.
然后再决定这个工作适不适合你
Line it out!
排好队
Line it out!
排队
Come on, guys, line it out.
快点 伙计们 排队
Line it out!
排队
Line it out!
排队
You think he dropped dead on the trail?
你说他是不是在路上阵亡了
Definite possibility.
很有可能
If that shit stain died in my new kicks, I’m gonna kill him, Supe.
主管 他要是弄脏了我的鞋 我非杀了他不可
Oh, well.
好吧
Hey, Supe. What?
主管 怎么了
Check it out.

What?
什么
Oh, my Lord.
天啊
All right.
好吧
See you 6:00 a.m., Monday.
周一早上六点见
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Yeah? Can you drive?
是嘛 你能开车吗
Yeah.

Okay.

Pound tons of electrolytes, take some Motrin, get some sleep, buddy.
多补电解质 吃点布洛芬 睡个好觉 伙计
You’ll be all right.
你会没事儿的
Hey, I got your kicks.
你的鞋
You owe me a hundred bucks.
你欠我一百块
Duane saw it headed this way.
杜安看到它往这里走了
Thought it looked lost, too young to be on its own.
看着好像迷路了 它太小了不该自己出来的
She came through here.
它经过了这里
Who dumps a young horse here to die?
谁会把一匹小马丢在这里等死啊
Like it was nothing.
就好像无所谓一样
Well, we’ll find her.
我们会找到它的
That way.
那边
Let’s go.
走吧
Ten minutes!
十分钟
Come on, 10 minutes, shitbirds!
快点 十分钟 混♥蛋♥们
Hey, let’s go, Bravo! Let’s go, Bravo! Kick it up, max level!
快点 B组 快 B组 加速 最大速度
You don’t wanna be buying Alpha’s rounds all night!
你们想请A组喝一晚的酒吗
Come on!
快点
Norris, pop quiz.
诺里斯 小测验
You’re cutting a line on a side hill below the fire.
你正在火的下方建立防火线
Debris and logs could start to roll down and cross your line. What do you do?
残骸和木材滚下来挡住了你的防火线 怎么办
Build a cup trench and move the logs so they’re up and down the slope.
建一个壕沟 移♥动♥木材让他们滚下山坡
There it is. Outstanding.
没错 很好
Hey, McDonough, pop quiz.
麦唐诺 小测验
What’s your 11th watch-out?
《谨防状况十八条》第十一条是什么
No, don’t look at him. Look at me. What’s your 11th watch-out?
别看他 看着我 第十一条是什么
The fire line you’re cutting hasn’t been anchored.
正在建立的防火线来不及完成
Wrong. That’s the 8th.
错 那是第八条
You’re getting spot fires across…
有飞火经过
That’s 16th!
那是第十六条
Alpha Squad, hold!
A组 停
What’s your 11th watch-out?
《谨防状况十八条》第十一条是什么
Unburned fuel between you and the fire.
人与火之间有未燃尽的燃料
Firefighters died
《谨防状况十八条》
for us so we could learn all these watch-outs.
是很多消防员用生命换来的知识
If you get another one wrong, I will choke you out.
你要是再弄错一个 我掐死你
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Alpha Squad, hundred off the deck. Now!
A组 一百个俯卧撑 开始
My bad, guys.
我的错 伙计们
Let’s go, Bravo!
快点 B组
Hey, McDipshit, can you get any more challenged?
麦傻瓜 你还能再菜一点吗
You got dick right since you’ve been here.
你来之后什么都没搞对过
Zero.

Goddamn donut.
该死的甜甜圈
McDonut.
麦当劳甜甜圈
I know you’re doing this for your baby girl, but I don’t know, dude.
我知道你是为了你的女儿来的 不过也难说啊
I’ve heard some shit about her mama.
我听说她妈挺风流的
You sure that kid’s even yours, bro?
你确定那孩子是你的吗 兄弟
McDonough!
麦唐诺
Do it. Throw that punch.
动手啊 出拳啊
Do it. Come on.
动手啊 来啊
Do it.
动手
Quit on yourself.
自暴自弃啊
Go home. Die.
回家等死啊
All right, Bravo, get back to work!
好了 B组 继续工作
That was way out of line, Mack.
你太过分了 麦肯齐
I don’t mind you sweating the rooks, but you don’t bring in family.
我不介意你整菜鸟 但是你别把家人扯进来
You hear me?
你听到了吗
Crew 7, keep it moving, keep it moving!
七组 继续走 继续走
Deploy! Deploy!
部署 部署
Deploy!
部署
Rookies on the inside! Flames over that way!
菜鸟们在内测 火在那边
Feet to the flames, feet to the flames!
脚朝火 脚朝火
Go, go, go!
快 快 快
Bottles and radios in the shelter!
瓶子和无线电广播设备放进帐篷
Let’s go, let’s go! Move!
快点 快点 快
Get rid of your tools!
扔掉你们的工具
Go, go, go! Hurry it up!
快 快 快 快点
Boys, let’s go, let’s go!
伙计们 快点 快点
Come on, speed it up! Fire’s chasing us!
快 加速 火追上你们了
Move it, rookie, come on!
快 菜鸟 快点
Go, go, go, go!
快 快 快 快
Seven, six…
七 六
Everybody in!
所有人进去
Five, four, three, two, one!
五 四 三 二 一
All right, listen up.
好了 听好
Burnover is seconds away,
火势还有几秒就要逼近了
and it sounds like a hundred freight trains right on top of you.
它的声音像有一百辆货运火车在你上方
The wind ripping like a hurricane,
热风就像飓风一般
heat coming on 1,000 plus degrees.
热浪会有五百多摄氏度
It’s the apocalypse.
这就是世界末日
And remember,
记住
stay locked down, bury your face in that cool dirt,
保持现在的状态 把脸埋在凉土中
’cause as long as you can breathe, you can survive.
因为只要你能呼吸 你就能活下来
When this thing finally sweeps over you,
当火到来时
it’s gonna feel like the end of the world.
你会感觉像是末日降临
No matter what you hear,
不管你听到什么
no matter what’s going on…
不管发生什么
What the…
什么
Who’s in there?
谁在里面
Rose. Rose.
罗斯 罗斯
Is that your sock next to your shelter?
你避火服旁边的袜子是你的吗
What?
什么
That’s Rosie’s beat-off sock, sir.
那是罗斯的烂袜子 长官
I asked you a question.
我问你问题呢
No, it’s definitely not my sock, sir. I don’t…
不 绝对不是我的袜子 长官 我不
Then why is your name written on it?
那为什么上面会有你的名字
‘Cause it’s his sock, sir.
因为这就是他的袜子 长官
Mack, out of the shelter!
麦肯齐 出来
I don’t wanna come out, Steed.
我不想出来 斯蒂德
I don’t blame you. Get out of the shelter, MacKenzie!
我不怪你 出来 麦肯齐
Come on, California boy! Come on up!
快点 加州小子 出来
Stand up.
站起来
You’re such an asshole.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Do you think this is funny?
你觉得这很好笑吗
I wear anklets.
我穿的是短统袜
Ankle socks.
短统袜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!