Ah, you’ll get ’em.
你总会找到新客户的
All we’re doing is lacing together this fuel.
我们要做的是把燃料连成一线
Just slow strokes, back and forth.
这样缓慢地来回划
Wide spread.
洒的宽一些
Got it? Yeah.
明白了吗 明白
You sure? All right. Yeah.
确定吗 是的
I’ll light you up.
我给你点着
Our last chain, all right?
最后一圈了
I’ll be up the slope.
我上斜坡去
Hey, Supe! My torch!
主管 我的火把
Shit.

What happened?
怎么了
Hey, Supe?
主管
I just tossed it. It was freaking out.
我给扔了 它出问题了
It’s all right. It was a bad mix.
没事的 只是不良的化学反应罢了
Steed, we’re on our way out!
斯蒂德 我们要走了
Hold off on the burners!
把燃烧器停了吧
Copy that.
收到
Come on!
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Holy shit!
我勒个去
That’s an 8.5.
那颗树可以打八点五分
No way.
不可能
The last one was better.
上一颗更好看
Oh, here she comes.
又一颗
That’s another one!
又一颗
Shit!

Hey, Supe, I just want to thank you for pulling me out earlier.
主管 我想要谢谢你之前把我及时拖走
It was definitely an ass-puckerer, wasn’t it?
那可真是吓人 对吧
No doubt, man. I thought I was done.
谁说不是 我以为我就要死了
If this ain’t the greatest job in the world,
如果这个都不是世界上最棒的工作
I don’t know what is.
那我就不知道什么才是了
You got that right, Supe.
你说的没错 主管
Wait for it. Wait for it.
等一下 等一下
That’s a 10!
那个我给十分
That’s a 10.
那绝对是十分
All right, thanks for the ride.
就到这吧 谢谢你载我一程
You need anything, give me a call.
有需要就打电♥话♥叫我
Yeah.
好的
All right.
好吧
Confining a horse to a stall
把马圈养在小畜栏
or a small paddock inhibits blood flow,
或者小牧场都会阻碍马的血液流动
and it damages receptors in the hoof capsule.
还会损伤马蹄下的感受器
Horses are designed for movement.
马生来是需要运动的
Depending on the damage,
根据损伤的大小
I recommend a two-to-three-month transition period.
我推荐一种两至三个月的过渡期疗法
Thanks for coming!
感谢你们的到来
Later!
再会
Why didn’t you call me?
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Why do I have to find out from Duane,
为什么我得从杜安那里知道消息
who found out from a goddamn EMT?
而且他还是听一个急救员说的
Thought you were out on the line.
想着你在忙着灭火呢
Didn’t want to worry you.
不想让你担心
And I was fine. I am fine.
我这不是好好的嘛 我没事
You’re not…
你才没有
Look at your face, your wrist.
看看你的脸 你的手腕
Look at the damn truck! No, no, no!
再看看那个破卡车 不不不
Wait a minute!
等一下
You don’t get to do this, okay?
你没权利这么说 好吗
I’ve had to learn how to live my life without needing you,
我不得不学会在不需要你的情况下生活
and now you’re pissed at me because of it?
而你现在居然因为这点生我气
Screw that! You don’t get to have it both ways!
去你的 你不可能事事都如愿
Hey, sweetie, come here.
小宝贝 快过来
It’s okay.
没事的
Daddy can’t get a kiss from you? No?
就不能让爸爸亲亲吗 不行吗
Brendan, she’s barely seen you for the past few months.
布兰登 她最近这几个月都没怎么见过你呢
Yeah, I know. It’s been a really tough season,
是啊 这个季节太忙了
and I’m, like, doing the best I can. You know?
我已经尽力了 你明白吗
I know, but she doesn’t understand that.
我知道 但她不会懂的
You’re doing great.
你做的不错
Young kids just need consistency.
小孩需要稳定的环境
Who’s a big girl?
谁是爸爸的大女孩
Yeah, she is.
耶 就是她
Look at you.
看看你
What is that?
那是什么
All right, we got a new start-up by Granite Mountain.
花岗山有新火情
We’re looking at the Doce Fire.
跟多塞火灾的情况差不多
Started up 8 miles southwest of town.
火灾起源点在镇子西南方约十三公里处
Kicked up big last night. How big?
昨天晚上开始加剧 有多大
Over 1,000 acres burned already.
有四百多公顷地被烧
Burned through dry brush straight towards town.
大火沿着干燥的灌木丛向镇子烧过来了
We got a Red Flag Warning in effect,
红色预警已生效
40 mile-per-hour wind gusts
风速是每小时六十四公里
and a relative humidity as low as 3%.
湿度低至百分之三
A real asskicker. Hell, yeah.
一个真正的大♥麻♥烦 可不是嘛
Two days off, right back at it, boys.
休假才两天 又得干活了
Hey, guys, listen up.
大伙听好了
The state has ordered a management team.
州政♥府♥已下令组建一支精英团队
IC has asked me to head up Division Bravo,
事故指挥员让我带领B队
so Steed is your Supe on this next one.
所以这一回 斯蒂德会是你们的主管
Nice one. Yeah, Steed!
可以啊 斯蒂德
We got six hotshot crews coming in.
还有六支快车支援队会过来
What’s our deal?
那我们呢
Well, no one knows this area better than we do,
没人比我们更熟悉这个地方
and that’s why I’m giving you guys a special assignment.
所以我会给你们一项特别的任务
Fire’s threatening Prescott,
火灾在威胁普雷斯科特镇
and we get stuck on some chicken-shit detail
我们却被派来处理这种鸡毛蒜皮的小事
to protect a tree? Ah, it’s lame, man.
保护一棵树 是啊 弱爆了
Lame-ass tree is a national treasure. It’s over 2,000 years old.
“弱爆树”是国宝 已经两千多年的历史了
But more importantly, that tree is on our line.
更重要的是 这棵树就在我们的火线上
If the fire gets past our line, it goes to our town.
如果大火越过了这里 就会直达小镇
Quit your bitching, Turby.
别逼逼了 特比菲尔
All right, well, now I feel like an asshole.
好吧 我现在觉得自己是个混♥蛋♥了
You are.
你本来就是
Damn.
我去
Now, that’s a tree. That’s something.
就是这棵树 还真不错
That is definitely a tree.
确实是棵树
I thought it was gonna be bigger.
我还以为会更大些呢
All right.
好了
Let’s prep 30 feet around her and burn her off.
在离树9米处弄一条防火线出来
All right.
好吧
Come on, let’s go to work!
快 干活了
Let’s go, Alpha!
开始喽 A队
All right, let’s move!
动起来
That’s right, Donut.
好的 甜甜圈
Next tree, let’s go.
下一棵 快走
Hey, Donut, grab this other tree.
甜甜圈 那一棵也拔掉
National treasure.
国宝
Take more, guys. Take more.
再加把劲 大伙儿 再加把劲
Good job, Bravo.
干得好 漂亮
Hey, tie it in and let’s go.
系好了就走吧
Keep the line tight, move.
沟挖深一点 加油
This is our front door she’s knocking on.
这场火烧的可是我们自家大门口
Come on, move. Yeah, let’s go.
快 动起来 快行动
Let’s get this nice, man.
让我们把这个弄好
Here she comes.
火来了
Spot fire! One scrape!
有飞火 刮掉
Hey, I’ve got a spot!
我这发现一处
I need two! Let’s go!
我这有两处 快来
Now that’s what I call a line!
这才是真正的防火线嘛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!