All right, guys, let’s mop it up!
好了 伙计们 开始清理
All right, Alpha! Get it on!
好了 A队 快
Let’s go! Nice work!
开始吧 干得好
You heard him! Nice.
都听到了 漂亮
Little Woyjeck!
小沃依杰科
Bravo, let’s go, with me!
太棒了 走吧 跟我走
That’s you, bro. Hey, nice work, nice work.
兄弟 干的不错 漂亮
Let’s get something to drink.
喝点东西去
Bottoms up.
干杯
Move up the hill and mop it up up here.
去山顶再看看 把周围都清理干净
Alpha boys, let’s go!
A队成员们 走吧
Ready? Here we go.
准备好了吗 开始了
Hey, you’re stepping on my asshole.
你踩到我屁♥股♥了
Come on. Tight.
快来 搭牢实点
Granite Mountain on two.
喊二的时候说花岗山
One, two…
一 二
Granite Mountain!
花岗山
Hey, man, how are things with our little girl?
兄弟 你的小女儿怎么样了
It’s rough, man.
很艰难啊
I mean, when we came back from that last fire,
上次灭火后我们回家
it’s like she didn’t even recognize me.
感觉她都不认识我了
But Steed and Turby seem to have it figured out.
斯蒂德和特比菲尔好像就解决了这问题
You know, whatever that is, I want a piece of it.
无论怎样 我也要解决这个问题
Oh! Dude!
我去
Shit. What?
操 怎么了
Ah, dude.
天呐
Oh, that’s a rattler.
那是响尾蛇
No way did that just happen, man.
怎么可能有这种事
Where was your crew working when you got bit?
被咬的时候 你们队在哪来着
We were cutting line around an old tree near Granite Mountain.
我们在花岗山附近为一棵树挖沟造防火带
The big juniper?
那棵大杜松吗
Yes, ma’am.
是啊
My husband proposed to me under that tree.
我丈夫就是在那向我求的婚
Describe the pain, one to 10.
从一到十 你的痛有几级
It’s pretty bad.
很糟
It’s, like, moving up my leg right now.
感觉现在正从腿往上蔓延呢
So, Brendan, we’re gonna move you to another bed here.
布兰登 我们现在得把你转移到另一间病房♥了
Gonna need you just to relax, let us do the lifting, okay?
你放松一下 让我们把你抬起来好吗
Sir, I’m sorry, who are you?
先生 抱歉 你找谁
I’m Eric Marsh, Granite Mountain Superintendent.
我是艾瑞克·马什 花岗山快车支援队主管
Hey, Donut, how you doing?
嗨 甜甜圈 你怎么样
I don’t know. Ask them.
我不知道 问问他们
Vitals look good, stable.
生命体征没有问题 很稳定
You give him antivenom?
你们给他抗蛇毒素了吗
No, and I’d rather not.
没有 而且最好不要
Why?
为什么
I would like to save that bullet for when you really need it.
我建议留到紧急时刻再用
Antibiotics and a morphine drip will do the trick.
用抗生素和吗♥啡♥就可以了
No, I don’t want any morphine.
不 我不要吗♥啡♥
No painkillers, either.
也不要止痛剂
The ride’s gonna be a lot rougher without them.
那你的恢复过程会很痛苦的
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah, I’m sure.
是 我确定
Hey, Donut, what’s your fifth watch-out?
甜甜圈 《谨防状况十八条》第五条是什么
Uninformed on strategy, tactics and hazards.
不了解战略 战术和危害
There it is.
说的好
You’re gonna be fine.
你会没事的
I got to get back to ICP, okay?
我得回抗灾指挥所了 好吗
I’ll see you on the other side. Hang in there.
待会在那边见 坚持住
Don’t you worry about your boy. We’ll take good care of him.
你不用担心他 我们会照顾好他的
You all are heroes.
你们都是英雄
Hang in there.
坚持住
See you, Supe.
回头见 主管
Mack.
麦肯齐
Bro.
老兄
Yeah, man.
兄弟
You got to go.
你得走了
You smell like shit and you keep snoring so loud.
你很臭啊 而且还打呼
So aloud.
太吵了
Am I? Yeah.
有吗 是啊
Yeah. Are you good?
好吧 你还好吗
Yeah, I’m good.
嗯 还不错
Okay.
好吧
I mean, I love you, but you also smell pretty bad.
我还是爱你的 但你真的好臭啊
I get it.
知道了
I’m glad you’re good, bro. Yeah.
你好了我很高兴 兄弟 是啊
I appreciate you coming.
我很高兴你能来
Oh, shit.

Before I forget…
趁我还没忘
A little keepsake right there, man.
给你的纪念品 兄弟
Whoa, dude!
不是吧
We hunted that bastard for 45 minutes, bro.
我们找了这混♥蛋♥足足四十五分钟呢 兄弟
That’s good luck.
这能带来好运的
It’s good luck. Yeah, it’s good luck.
是吉祥物 好吧 这是个吉祥物
It is. You take it, then.
这确实是 那你拿着吧
Okay, really?
天呐 不是吧
I mean, you can’t let a brother get bit
总不能兄弟被咬了
and let him tell the story, you know?
你还让他来讲这故事
Nora, this is, uh…
诺拉 这是 呃
This is my good buddy, Mack. Hi.
这是我好兄弟 麦肯齐 嗨
How you doing? Pleasure. Nice to meet you.
你好 幸会 很高兴见到你
You, too.
我也是
Hey, okay, you need to put that away ’cause your family’s here.
好了 把那个东西拿远点了 你的家人来了
Okay.
好吧
That’s your nurse? Yeah.
那是你的护士吗 是啊
Dude, she’s actually, like, really cool and smart.
兄弟 她真的又漂亮又聪明
Really? Yeah, went to college somewhere good.
真的吗 是啊 还上过很棒的大学
What?
什么
I know. I picked her for you.
我懂的 我是为你挑的她
Thank you.
谢谢你
I know your type.
我知道你喜欢什么类型
Yeah, you do.
嗯 你确实知道
Hello, family.
嗨 大家伙儿
Hi. How are you? Good.
嗨 你怎么样 我很好
Sweetie. Look who’s here.
甜心 看看谁来了
Thought you could use some huggies.
我觉得你应该需要一点拥抱
And some kissies. I could.
还有亲亲 我确实需要
Daddy get kissy?
爸爸能亲亲吗
Yeah. Sweetie.
是啊 甜心
I missed you so much.
我可想你了
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Uh, I’m feeling all right.
我感觉很不错
Yeah, he’s gonna be okay.
他会没事的
What’d she say?
她说什么
I think she’s hungry.
我觉得她是饿了
Oh, okay. Yeah.
哦 好吧 是啊
We’ll go get a bite, and then we’ll come back.
我们去吃点东西 然后再回来
Okay. All right, I’ll be here.
好吧 我会在这的
Bye. Yeah. See you in a few.
再见 待会见
I love you. Daddy loves you.
我爱你 爸爸爱你
See you later.
待会见
Look at this. Made the papers.
快看看 大新闻啊
Front page, huh?
还是头条呢
Man.
天呐
The whole town’s talking about it.
整个镇子都在谈论你们呢
You know, Brendan, there are lots of other things
布兰登 比这个安全的工作多的去了
you could do that aren’t as dangerous.
你可以不干这个的
Your daughter needs you.
你的女儿需要你
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Hey, guys.
嗨 兄弟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!