I’m monstrously relieved you’re here.
我不知道是怎么回事 应该是某种病毒吧
I don’t know what it is. A bug of some sort.
我完全不能动弹 快要死了
I can’t move. I’m on the verge of death.
查尔斯外出打猎了 出去时一句关心的问候都没有
Charles is out shooting, not a single caring word on his way out.
我丈夫的家人送了我那束可爱的花
Hmm.
And my in-laws sent me that lovely bouquet.
很贴心吧?
Isn’t that sweet?
这些花只会腐烂 比什么都不送更让我难受
They’ll rot, and I’ll feel worse than if they hadn’t sent anything at all.
Hmm.
让一个濒死的人看到腐朽的花朵 是多么残忍♥啊
How unkind is it to remind a dying person of decay?
这些人都讨厌我
Anne, these people hate me.
而且孩子们都是怪物 房♥子有穿堂风
The children are monsters, the house is drafty
没有人关心戏剧了
and nobody cares about the theater anymore.
没错 安妮
Precisely, Anne, yes.
安妮!
Anne! -Anne!
这是我的小姑子们
Meet my sisters in-law,
汉丽埃塔和路易莎马斯格罗夫
Henrietta and Louisa Musgrove.
她们人美心善
They are beautiful in every way.
-安妮! -姑娘们!
Anne! -Girls!
玛丽说你会来的时候 我们都很高兴
We were so glad when Mary said that you’d come.
我们一整周都激动得飘飘然
We’ve been positively giddy all week.
你必须答应时时刻刻都陪着我们 不许找借口
You must promise to spend every waking second with us, no excuses.
当然是在你不用照顾妹妹的时候
When you aren’t attending to your sister of course.
-你现在感觉怎么样? -你们还没问我的感觉
How are you feeling, Mary? -You haven’t asked me how I’m feeling.
-我刚问了 -快死了
I just did. -I’m close to death.
我能感觉到内脏在腐烂
I can feel my organs decomposing.
那就是和昨天一样
Same as yesterday, then.
鼓舞人心的是 虽然她的内脏在腐烂 个性却生机勃勃
Encouraging that, though her organs rot, her personality remains as fresh as ever.
你必须每晚都去主宅跟我们一起吃饭
Anne, you must dine with us every night, delight us with your playing,
用琴声给我们带来欢乐
because we will do nothing but dance and sing and laugh.
因为我们要载歌♥载舞 放声欢笑
玛丽安托瓦内特!
Marie Antoinette!
你们这些调皮鬼 竟敢直呼我的真名!
How dare you speak my name, you naughty subjects!
小心点 孩子们 女士们不喜欢被侵犯
Careful, boys, ladies don’t like to be trampled.
你们的妈妈头疼着呢
And your mother has a headache.
安妮 你都不知道他们去过哪里
To have things near your face when you don’t know where they’ve been!
我们饿了 玛丽安托瓦内特
We’re hungry, Marie Antoinette.
-让他们吃蛋糕吧! -吃完晚饭前不许吃蛋糕
Well, let them eat cake! -No cake until after supper.
我们请来了贵宾 克罗夫特上将和他的妻子
There’ll be special guests tonight. We’ll meet Admiral Croft and his wife.
她弟弟弗雷德里克温特沃斯也会来
She’s bringing her brother, Frederick Wentworth.
他今天早上才到 是位英勇的舰长!
Just arrived this morning, we hear. A gallant captain!
我听说他曾经为了救一条鲸鱼 让一整支舰队改变航向
I heard he once redirected an entire flotilla
to save a beached whale.
我不知道你们这么喜欢鲸鱼
I had no idea you were fond of whales.
-你见过温特沃斯舰长吗? -很久以前
Have you ever met Captain Wentworth? -In passing, long ago.
-他真的很帅吗? -他慈眉善目的 是很帅
Is it true he’s devastatingly handsome? -He has a kind face, yes.
听说他会认真聆听女人说话 是真的吗?
And is it true he actually listens when women speak?
他会倾听
He listens.
他会全心全意倾听
He listens with his whole body.
令人兴奋
It’s electrifying.
那他听起来跟你很般配
Well, then, he sounds like just the man for you.
-你一定要追他 -路易莎
I insist you pursue him. -Louisa
别说了 我心已决 安妮
No, no. I’ve made up my mind, Anne.
不要再隐藏你的光芒了
No more hiding your light underneath a bushel.
你很体贴 但我没兴趣
You are very sweet, but I’m not interested
听别人教我要在什么方面发光发亮
in receiving instruction on where to put my light.
Or my bushel.
跟我说实话 你为什么没有结婚?
Tell me, honestly, why aren’t you married?
我等着坠入爱河
I’m waiting to fall in love.
好吧 你要这么做 晚餐时你就坐在他旁边
All right, here’s what you’ll do. At dinner, you’ll sit right next to him.
我会坐在他旁边
I’ll sit right next to him.
你要假装得一无所知
Then, you’ll pretend not to know a thing about anything.
男人们热衷于高谈阔论
Men like explaining things.
告诉他你没用过厨房♥用具 让他教你怎么做
Tell him you’ve never used utensils, ask him to teach you how to hold them.
这是现在的求爱秘诀吗?
Is this how they’re teaching courtship these days?
等他开始表现出兴趣时
Then, just when he starts to seem interested,
无论他说什么 都不要回应
don’t respond to a single thing he says.
就像鬼魂一样
As though you’re a ghost.
他就会上钩了
He’ll be hooked.
那就是做我自己就好
So, then, just be myself.
别 要直到结婚两年后再那么做
Oh no. Don’t do that until at least the second year of marriage.
那建议可能还有点道理
That may not be the worst advice.
-玛丽! -查尔斯 出什么事了?
Mary! -Charles. What happened?
帮帮忙 他伤着胳膊了
Mary, help. He’s hurt his arm.
-他做什么了? -从树上摔下来了
What has he done? -He fell from a tree.
偏要在晚上有贵宾到访时出这种事!
Of course this happens the one evening people of interest are set to visit.
他不是故意要摔下来的
He didn’t fall on purpose, Mary.
总得有人留下来陪他
Someone will have to stay with him.
我会带点梅子布丁回来给你
I’ll bring you back some plum pudding.
那就是孩子母亲必须留下了
So, it’s the mother who must stay, then.
我把这些孩子带到这个世上还不够
It’s not enough I brought these humans into the world,
现在还得为了他们错过晚餐
I must now miss dinners on account of them.
我的运气太差了
This is just my luck.
要是发生了什么不愉快的事情 男人们肯定能全身而退
If there is anything disagreeable, men are sure to get out of it.
亲爱的玛丽 他受伤了
Mary, my sweet, he’s hurt.
而且你也不太舒服啊
And you aren’t feeling quite yourself either.
没有 病已经完全好了
Oh no, that’s cleared up entirely.
克罗夫特一家一定会再来的
I’m sure the Crofts will come again.
我讨厌我的生活
Oh, I hate my life.
如果你如此烦恼的话 我愿意留下来陪你
If it’s really bothering you, I’m happy to stay with you.
你肯定得留下来陪我 我不会一个人待着的
That goes without saying. Of course. I’m not gonna stay alone.
小查尔斯这么痛苦 你不会觉得难以抛下他不管吗?
Wouldn’t it be hard to be away from little Charles when he’s in so much pain?
不会 路易莎
No, Louisa.
请你理解
Please understand.
我是个富有同情心的人
The thing about me is, I am an empath.
当我的孩子们在遭罪时 其实我是最不适合陪着他们的人
I’m actually the least equipped to be with my children when they’re suffering
因为我会感同身受
because I feel it so deeply.
我要是走开会更好
It’s much better for me to be away.
安妮没有那么敏感 反而会轻松得多
Life is so much easier for people like Anne who aren’t so sensitive.
玛丽 你是想去吃晚饭 让我一个人留下来吗?
Mary, would you like me to stay alone while you go to dinner?
你太善良了 我会带点梅子布丁回来给你
That’s so kind. I’ll bring you back some plum pudding.
再带一块面包和稀饭?
And perhaps a crust of bread and some gruel?
别担心 安妮 我会谈起你的
Don’t worry, Anne, I’ll talk you up.
我一定会不吝溢美之词来描述你 让他明早就准备向你求婚 我保证
I’ll paint such a pretty picture, he’ll be ready to propose by morning. Promise.
要是我能跟他聊聊就好了
If only I could talk to him.
弗雷德里克!
Frederick!
Oh.
Oh!
好痛
Oh. Ouch.
完美
Perfect.
再次谢谢你昨晚帮忙 安妮
Thanks again for last night, Anne.
知道吗? 我真的觉得你会喜欢温特沃斯舰长
I really think you would have liked Captain Wentworth.
这果酱太稀了
Um, this jam is too soggy.
如果果酱这么稀 那我宁愿不吃了
I’d rather not have jam at all if it is to be soggy.
我想当舰长
I want to be a captain.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我的侄子不能当水手
No nephew of mine will be a sailor.
你不知道他们得戴傻乎乎的帽子吗?
Don’t you know they have to wear silly hats?
拜托 我中午之前听不得笑声
Anne, please, I can’t endure the sound of laughter before noon.
而且按照规定
And the rules are
你必须留傻乎乎的胡子
you must grow a silly mustache.

Mm. -No.
温特沃斯没有胡子 但他很厉害
Wentworth doesn’t have a mustache, but he is quite impressive.
长得帅 聪明 又有钱
Handsome, intelligent, rich.
再来一次
Do it again! -Oh, look at me.
看看我
I’m Captain Wentworth and I am very impressive!
我是温特沃斯舰长 我厉害得很
我有钱有颜 大家都很爱我
I’m rich and I’m handsome and everybody loves me!
我是个水手
And I’m a sailor!
舰长 请见见玛丽的姐姐 安妮
Uh, Captain, meet Mary’s sister, Anne.
-其实我们认识 -我们认识
Actually, we We’ve met. -We’ve met.
很久以前 我当时没什么钱
Oh -Long ago, before I was rich.
也没有这么帅
But not before I was handsome.
你看起来老了
You look old.
-我不是那个意思 -那是什么意思?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!