I didn’t mean that. -What did you mean?
没以前那么年轻了
Old Older than you used to look.
你的脸更成熟了
Your face has matured. -Small price to pay for a life of purpose.
我为有意义的人生付出了小代价
-你是说我的人生没有意义吗? -我怎么知道?
Are you implying my life lacks purpose? -How would I know?
你的头发还挺完整的
Your hair remains intact.
你的头发也很
Your hair is also
合适你
suitably appropriate.
-谢谢 -你们真的认识
Thank you. -So, then, you two really have met.
-时光非常短暂 -但那段短暂时光令人难忘
Fleetingly. -And yet memorable in its fleetingness.
我们走吧?
Shall we go?
-走吧 -好的
We shall. -Yes.
Oh.
-怎么了? -你脸上还有果酱
What? -You still have jam on your face.
(艾柏克罗斯 主宅)
我就说过他会回来的 安妮
My dress is soaked.
I told you he’d be back, Anne. Why don’t you sit next to him?
你坐在他旁边吧?
Louisa.
路易莎
到这边来吧
Do come through here. -Thank you so much.
非常感谢
温特沃斯舰长 我要让你坐在我身边
Captain Wentworth, I’m going to keep you next to me.
没问题
Certainly.
路易莎
Louisa.
太完美了
How perfect.
-我就坐在你旁边吧 -这边来
I’ll sit next to you. -I’ll get your chair.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
隐藏光芒 成功
Light under bushel, check.
-在茎上 -茎?
By the stem? -By the stem.
升级了
Quite the upgrade.
什么升级了?
From what?
比刚刚不想坐在我旁边的人高级
From whoever didn’t want to sit next to me.
告诉我吧 用勺子会有同样的问题吗?
Now, tell me, do you have the same trouble with spoons?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
非常感谢
好好享受 味道好极了
Enjoying it. It’s delicious.
温特沃斯舰长刚刚跟我说 他差点死在了海上
Captain Wentworth was telling me how he almost died at sea.
天啊 你为什么 会决定选择这种危险的职业?
My, captain! What made you decide on such a risky profession?
我第一次出海的那会儿 我非常需要分散注意力
When I first left shore, I was in great need of distraction.
时常感受到生命受到威胁 对分散注意力很有帮助
For that, the constant threat on my life was useful.
我当时深深陷入了绝望 有时候甚至希望一死了之
In fact, I was in such despair, there were times I almost wished for it.
我能不能冒昧问问 是什么让你如此绝望?
Would it be too bold to ask the source of such desperation?
一个女人
A woman.
那是她的损失
Well, then, her loss.
但现在我已经享受过了 足够多的兴奋感
Now, though, I’ve had my fill of excitement.
我渴望极度的无聊来麻痹我 让我重新关注自己
I long for absolute boredom to lull me back to myself.
你是指娶妻吗?
And by that you mean a wife?
妈妈
Mother!
我是指能让我与之 安静相处的的人和事
I mean, people and things I can be quiet with, yes.
-跟妻子相处时绝对是最安静的 -妈妈
Who better to be quiet with than a wife?
Mother!
-那你有在物色妻子吗? -爸爸
Are you in the market for a wife, boy? -Father!
不 被你看穿了
No, you found me out.
我现在上岸了 愚蠢地希望能够找到伴侣
Here I am, ashore, looking to make a foolish match.
一点善心 坚强的意志
A little kindness, a strong mind,
对海军美言几句 我就会拜倒在石榴裙下了
a few compliments to the Navy, and I’m a lost man.
任何年龄在18到80岁之间的人 都能赢得我的心
Anyone between the ages of 18 and 80 may have me for the asking.
几乎是来者不拒了
Almost anyone.
查尔斯本是想娶我的
Charles wanted to marry me first.
你说什么?
What’s that, Anne?
Um
只是说到结婚
Uh, just speaking of marriage.
Um
还记得查尔斯在娶查尔斯之前 本来是想娶我的吗?
Remember how Charles wanted to marry me before he married Charles?
我是说玛丽
I mean Mary.
抱歉 查尔斯
Sorry, Charles, um
在她结婚之前
Before she married
抱歉 是在他之前 当然是男方的他了
Sorry, before he, of course he,
他清醒了过来 娶了玛丽
came to his senses and married Mary.
你想说的是
Please go on. You’d like us to understand
你的妹夫本来喜欢你 胜过喜欢你妹妹吗?
that your brother-in-law once preferred you to your sister?
-没错 是真的 -是真的
That’s true, yes. -It’s true.
是啊 没错 行了
Yes, it’s quite right. There, there.
温特沃斯对你不是很勇敢
Wentworth isn’t very gallant to you, Anne.
他说你变化很大 几乎认不出你了
He said you were so altered he hardly recognized you.
别担心 我维护你了
Don’t worry, I stood up for you.
我告诉他 有一回你有只眼睛 发炎很严重 肿得一周都睁不开
I told him your eye got so infected it swelled shut for a week
我们都叫你黑胡子海盗
and then we all called you Blackbeard.
我想那算不上维护你的话
I suppose that isn’t sticking up for you so much as just saying a thing.
是啊 那应该只算是随便说说
Yes, I suppose it was more that.
继续弹吧 安妮 大♥师♥ 请为我们弹琴
More, Anne, please. Play for us, maestro.
他昨晚太疏远了
He was so distant last night.
还不如公然表现敌意
I’d prefer open hostility.
他那冷漠的礼貌和过于正式的优雅 比什么都糟糕
His cold politeness and ceremonious grace are worse than anything.
“不好意思 艾略特小姐
“Beg your pardon, Miss Elliot,
这是你的椅子吗?”
is this your chair?”
爱我啊 你这个白♥痴♥!
Love me, you idiot!
不爱我的话就杀了我吧 我受不了了!
Love me or kill me now! I can’t bear it!
《麦克白夫人》
Lady Macbeth.
第三幕第四场
Act three, scene four.
她会买♥♥的
She’ll buy it.
是的
Oh, right.
你今天早上感觉还好吗?
How are you this morning, Mary?
温特沃斯昨晚将路易莎转来转去 我现在还晕着呢
I’m still dizzy from watching Wentworth spin Louisa around all evening.
你昨晚弹的歌♥曲那么忧伤 他还能转成这样
Or as much as he could manage with you plonk-plonking sad-sack tunes.
《献给爱丽丝》很适合跳舞
“Für Elise” happens to be a great dance song
能让那些舞技娴熟的人 探索没那么传统的舞步
for those sophisticated enough to explore less traditional movements.
你要怎么随着贝多芬的音乐跳舞?
And how would you dance to Beethoven?
在我的房♥间里独舞 配上一瓶红酒
Alone in my room with a bottle of red.
弗雷德里克肯定会向路易莎求婚
Frederick will surely propose to Louisa.
然后他们会结婚 路易莎会幸福一辈子
Then they’ll be married and then Louisa will be happy forever.
为什么大家都要假定所有女人想要的
Why must everyone always assume that all women want
只是被一位条件优越的单身汉相中?
is to be chosen by any eligible bachelor?
因为婚姻是人生最大的福气
Because marriage is the greatest blessing that life can offer.
你的孩子们呢?
Where are your children?
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
你年轻的时候 没人会告诉你 生命会不断前进
Nobody tells you when you’re young that life keeps going.
不管你是否赞成它继续前进 它都会马不停蹄
It keeps going whether you approve of the progression or not.
最后你发现会发现自己在想
And, eventually, you find yourself wondering,
“我是怎么落得这个结局的?”
“How did I end up here?”
不一会儿之前 没有人比我和温特沃斯更合拍的了
A heartbeat ago, there were no two souls more in rhythm than Wentworth and I.
但现在我们形同陌路
Now we’re strangers.
比陌生人还糟糕
Worse than strangers.
我们是前任
We’re exes.
安妮阿姨
Auntie Anne.
-你在哪里? -过来玩吧
Where are you? -Come and play.
玛丽安托瓦内特 人♥民♥不想要你
Ha!
Marie Antoinette, Marie Antoinette, the people don’t want you.
人♥民♥不想要女王了
They don’t want to have a queen anymore.
放肆 竟敢这样对我说话! 你们是我的臣民
How dare you speak to me that way! You are my subjects.
坏女王!
Bad queen!
坏女王?坏臣民!
Bad queen? Bad subject!
-等等 怎么说来着? -革命万岁!
Wait, what’s the words again? -Vive la révolution.
革命万岁!
Vive la revolution!
这是我的王冠
Haha! This is mine. This is my crown.
你竟敢抢走我的王冠!
How dare you take my crown!
你抓到我了!
You got me!
-够了! -坏女王!
Okay. That’s enough! Boys! -Bad queen!
-No!
太没大没小了 那个男孩可能会受伤
That was quite reckless. The boy could have been hurt.
你说得对 对不起 我们玩过火了
You’re right. I’m sorry. We got carried away.
留着说给罗伯斯皮尔听吧
Save it for Robespierre. -Frederick!
弗雷德里克!
我已经尽力了
I’m doing my best.
你尽力做什么了?
Your best? About what?
你和我的事 我不想惹你生气
About you and me. I don’t want you to be angry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!