I can explain– -I wish you both every happiness.
“我想过很多次要怎么跟你说这事”
“I have thought many times about how to tell you,
“但单恋的痛苦让我沉默了”
but the pain of a love unrequited rendered me silent.”
“告诉我我还来得及“
“Tell me not that I am too late.”
弗雷德里克!
Frederick!
“我对你的爱从未动摇过”
“My love for you has never faltered.”
世界上的爱有很多种
There are many kinds of love.
对某些人来说 找到合适的伴侣 可以是一场获利丰厚的尝试
For some, the right partnership can be a lucrative endeavor.
对于其他人来说 获得真正的感情就已弥足珍贵了
For others, true connection is reward enough.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
你可以按照自己的标准去寻找真爱
It’s okay to find love on your terms
(欧洲之旅 低调奢华)
不管有多么离经叛道
however unorthodox.
别让任何人告诉你该怎么生活
Don’t let anyone tell you how to live.
或者该爱谁
Or who to love.
我吃了一番苦头才懂得这个道理
I learned the hard way.
倾斜六分仪 直到太阳和地平线相触
Tilt the sextant until the image of the sun kisses the horizon.
好了 对好了
Right, lined up.
那个角度就是你的视线 我们通常要记住这个角度
That angle is called your sight. We would normally take a note of that.
然后用数学方程式代入悬崖的高度后
Using various mathematical equations and accounting for the height of the cliff,
我们就能估算这里的纬度了
we can estimate our latitude.
就这么简单?
That’s all?
好吧 原来航海这么简单 我不会告诉别人的
Well, I won’t tell anyone how painfully easy nautical navigation is.
不然可能会破坏海军的名声
It might tarnish the Navy’s reputation.
我们代表王室感谢你守口如瓶
Well, on behalf of the Crown, we thank you for your discretion.
我在想 也许去康斯坦丁堡之前
I was thinking, perhaps we can enjoy a quick anchoring in Venice
我们可以开到威尼斯玩一会儿
before Constantinople?
你知道让船改航要花多大功夫吗?
Do you know what it takes to turn a ship around?
知道
Yes.
亲身体会过
From personal experience.
(改编自简奥斯汀的小说《劝导》)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!