I was gonna make a cake,
我要做个蛋糕
you want to help me?
你想来帮忙吗?
Stop!
不!
Now I can’t remember what number I’m on.
我忘了我数到哪里了
I have to start all over again.
又得从头开始了
Well, why don’t you come inside?
你怎么不进屋里呢?
I can’t, not until I’ve stepped on all the squares in the right order.
不行 除非我按顺序 踩到正确的格子
Are you, um, pretending this is Looking Glass Land?
你是 呃 在假装 这里是镜子大地吗?
Looks a little like a chessboard.
看上去有点像棋盘哦
Phoebe, what would happen
菲比 如果你没有
if you didn’t step on the squares in the right order?
按顺序踩到正确的格子 会发生什么?
I won’t get in the play.
我就不会出演这部剧了
That’s what this is all about, to get in the play?
原来是这么回事啊 出演这部剧?
Get back!
别过来!
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗?
Get back! Okay.
回去 恩
Are we making the cake now?
我们现在做蛋糕么?
Phoebe?
菲比?
Where’s Phoebe?
菲比到哪里去了?
Where’s your sister?
你姐姐在哪里?
Upstairs.
楼上
Does she know it’s dinnertime?
她知道该吃晚餐了么?
I told her.
我告诉过她了
How’d the writing go today?
昨天的写作怎么样了?
Writing? What writing?
写作? 什么写作?
It’ll come.
你会明白的
Oh, here she is.
噢 她来了
What’s the matter, sweetie?
到底怎么啦 小甜心?
Aren’t you hungry?
难道你不饿吗?
Oh, my god.
欧 我的天啊
I’m sorry.
对不起
What happened?
怎么了?
It’s to get in the play.
是为了演戏做的准备
What’s this?
这个是什么?
Why’d you come to see me today?
你今天为什么要来见我?
Have you been acting differently recently?
你最近有感觉哪里不舒服吗?
You can say anything you want to me, anything.
你可以告诉我任何事情 任何话
Nothing you say can be wrong.
你不会说错任何话
In school, you have to follow certain rules.
在学校你必须遵守学生规范
You can’t speak at certain times.
你有时候并不能说你想说的话
You can’t say certain things.
做你想做的事
Here, it’s the opposite.
在这里 一切都不同
You should say
你可以在任何时候
whatever you want…
说你想说的
whenever you want.
任何话
There’s nothing I can’t say?
我可以口无遮拦?
No.
是的
So…
那么
what do you want to say?
你想说什么呢?
Nothing.
没什么
You are all very, very talented.
你们都真的非常有天赋
“You’re all very, very talented.”
“你们都真的非常有天赋”
They always say that.
大人们一直那么说
Here are your roles.
现在我宣布
You will all be in the musical number.
你们各自的角色
The Mad Hatter, Jeremy.
杰里米扮演疯狂的制帽匠
The Caterpillar, Tommy.
汤米扮演毛毛虫
The Caterpillar?
毛毛虫?
l wanted to be the knight.
我想扮演骑士
The Caterpillar’s a loser part.
毛毛虫是一个废物的角色
Shh.
小声点
No small parts, only small actors.
没有不起眼的角色 只有不起眼的演员
You’re dead.
你去死吧
Jenny and Sally…
珍妮和莎莉…
Card 1 and Card 2.
扮演两张卡片
What?
什么?
We were robbed.
我们被抢劫了
The Queen of Hearts…
红心皇后…
goes to Jamie.
的扮演者是杰米
That’s a girl’s part.
那是个女孩子的角色
Fruitcake.
玻璃
I’m gonna kidnap your Patriot Girl.
我要绑♥架♥你的爱国者女孩
Shh.
小声点
It was doing P.E.
这都是进行体锻的功劳
Did you do stuff to?
你有没有做类似的事情?
Humpty Dumpty, Martin.
矮胖子的扮演者是马丁
The White Queen goes to Monica.
莫妮卡饰演白雪皇后
And Alice…
爱丽丝的扮演者…
Phoebe.
菲比
I was so proud of you today.
今天我真为你感到骄傲
Good night.
晚安
Good night, love you.
晚安 我爱你
Love you.
我爱你
Are you asleep?
你睡着了吗?
No.
没有
So what do we do?
那我们要干什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What do we do?
我们干什么?
Are we gonna do the play?
我们要演戏吗?
We are in a theater.
我们现在在剧院里
I think probably we should.
我想我们要演戏
Don’t you?
你觉得呢?
Aren’t you gonna tell us what to do?
你会告诉我们该做什么吗?
No.
不会
You tell me.
你来告诉我吧
How do you put on a play?
我们应该怎么演戏?
You wear costumes and say the words?
穿上戏服念台词?
Well, then…
然后呢
jump.
开始吧
When do we start?
我们什么时候开始?
When do you think?
你觉得呢?
When the lights go on?
当灯光亮起来的时候?
Good.
很好
Should we start?
我们开始么?
It’s so hot, and I’m tired.
好热啊 我累了
What a dull book this is.
这本书太无聊了
What’s the use of a book without pictures?
一本没有图片的书有什么好看的?
Where do I enter from?
我从什么地方进入舞台?
Where do you think?
你觉得呢?
Offstage?
从舞台幕后?
Oh, dear, oh, dear, I shall be too late.
欧 亲爱的 我来的太晚了
Wait!
等等!
I think I hear the queen coming now.
我听到皇后的声音了
And if something’s not done about it in less than no time,
如果我的要求没有被尽快完成
I’ll have everybody executed all round.
我会处决所有相关的人
Homo.
同性恋
Homo got the part.
反正我得到这个角色了哦
Off with your head!
砍掉你的脑袋!
Fill up the glass with treacle and ink
把杯子灌满糖浆和墨水
and anything else that is pleasant to drink.
其他的都是好喝的饮料
Mix sand with the cider and wool with the wine,
把沙子混在苹果酒里 把羊毛混在葡萄酒里
and welcome Queen Alice with ninety times nine.
欢迎爱丽丝
Ninety times nine.
热烈欢迎
Let’s considerwho it was that dreamed it all.
让我们考虑下这到底是属于谁的梦
It must have been either me or the Red King.
一定是我的或者红心国王的
He was part of my dream.
他是我梦中的一部分
But then, I was part of his dream too.
然后 我又在他的梦里了
Which do you think it was?
你觉得梦属于谁?
Bravo.
太棒了
Welcome to Wonderland.
欢迎来到仙境

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!