I fed her. It wasn’t.
我喂的她 不是
It was Phoebe’s.
是菲比
Stop!
住手!
You killed Carlita. Killer.
你杀了卡莉塔 凶手
Stop, Phoebe.
住手 菲比
You have to come with me to Principal Davis’ office.
你们得跟我去校长办公室
What?
什么?
Got in trouble today.
今天惹了麻烦
You have to come.
你们得去
What happened?
怎么回事?
Carlita died.
卡莉塔死了
The gerbil?
那只沙鼠?
Everyone thlnks lt’s my fault.
大家都怪我
Of course it wasn’t your fault.
当然不能怪你
So why do we have to go to the principal’s office?
我们为啥得去呢?
I spat at Tommy and Sally.
我吐了汤米和莎莉口水
Oh, Phoebe.
不会吧
l couldn’t help it.
我控制不住
What do you mean you couldn’t help it?
什么意思?
It means she couldn’t help it.
就是这意思呗
Please tell Mr. Davis I couldn’t help it.
求你告诉校长我控制不住
What’d she die of?
她怎么死的?
Did you tell Dr. Miles?
你告诉迈尔斯医生了吗?
Phoebe’s not seeing Dr. Miles anymore.
她不再去看医生了
As of when?
从何时起?
As of today.
从今天起
Why?
为啥?
Because he’s a jackass.
因为他就是个白♥痴♥
What did he tell you?
他说什么了?
Nothing, that’s the point.
问题就是啥都没说
I’m looking for someone else.
我在找其他医生了
Hmm.

They all came at me,
他们都针对我
the other kids.
其他小孩
I got scared.
我很害怕
Well, you know, you can choose not to spit.
你可以不吐口水
No, I couldn’t.
我做不到
Remember, like I was telling you about the myth of the girl.
记得我讲的那个女孩的神话
Peter, leave her alone.
别烦她了
l’m not blaming her.
我没怪她
I’m just trying to get to the bottom of it.
我是想把事情弄清楚
Don’t worry, Phoebe, we will handle your prick-cipal.
别担心 菲比 我们会搞定那蠢蛋校长的
Oh.

What’d she die of?
她怎么死的?
Natural causes.
自然死亡
Olivia.
奥利维亚
I can’t stop thinking about not doing it,
我没法控制自己
and then I have to.
非得吐口水
We can all choose not to do things
人可以选择不做一些
that hurt other people and ourselves.
导致两败俱伤的事情
Like fight?
比如打架?
Ah, shit.
该死
Miss Dodger?
道奇女士?
Hello.
你好
Um, we’re on our way to a meeting with Mr. Davis,
我们正要去见校长
and I-I realized we never–
我意识到我们从未-
I never introduced myself properly.
我还没正式介绍过自己
I’m–I’m Hillary Lichten.
我叫希拉里·利希滕
Yes.

Did Phoebe tell you that I’m writing a book on Alice?
菲比告诉过您 我在写关于爱丽丝的书吗?
No.

It’s my dissertation.
是我的论文
I’m turning it into a book.
正在改写成书
So there’s always been a lot of Wonderland at our house.
所有我们家经常谈论仙境
It seemed such a colncldence,
看起来真是巧合
my interest and Phoebe’s,
我和菲比兴趣一致
and here you are, putting on the play.
而你又在排演这部剧
Do you believe in coincidence?
你相信巧合吗?
l don’t know.
不知道
l guess.
也许吧
How’s Phoebe doing?
菲比演得怎么样?
I don’t.
我不相信巧合
She’s remarkable.
她非常出色
She’s okay here?
她在这儿还好吗?
Marvelous.
非常棒
She doesn’t ever, you know, do things she shouldn’t?
有没有做过不该做的事?
What shouldn’t she do?
什么是她不该做的事?
I don’t know, inappropriate things.
我不知道 就是不太恰当的事
Never.
从没有
She’s very happy here.
她在这儿非常开心
Thank you.
谢谢
Normally I tend to stay away from, you know–
我一般不去管…
in the classroom,
课堂的事
because I think that, you know,
因为我觉得
the teachers can solve things better than I can,
老师比我会处理问题
and–and well, frankly, they’re better at it than I am,
坦白说 他们确实比我擅长处理问题
and I don’t like–
我不想…
sticky– but well, the gerbil died,
管得太多… 但是 沙鼠死了
and I guess the children were a little upset,
我猜孩子们有些伤心
you know, pets are very dear to chlldren, and…
你们知道 孩子们非常喜欢宠物
Well, she spat, Mrs. Lichten. She spat.
她朝人吐口水 Lichten夫人
Spat, spat, water rat.
口水 口水 大河鼠
What?
什么?
So, you know, I thought, well, you could come in,
所以我觉得应该把你们请来
and we could…
我们可以…
chat about it.
好好聊聊
Tommy spat first.
是汤米先吐口水的
Phoebe, perhaps you’d let Mommy and Daddy and l
菲比 还是让爸爸妈妈和我
talk alone for a little bit.
单独谈一会儿吧
All rlght?
好吗?
And well, you know, here,

you can have a candy too.
你也可以拿粒糖去吃
Phoebe is imaginative and sensitive and passionate.
菲比想象力丰富 敏感又热情
And Ilf she dld
如果她
get excited about the gerbil,
因沙鼠的事而情绪激动
I’m sure she was being provoked.
我敢肯定是其他孩子先惹她的
You heard her.
你也听见了
That other terror spat first.
是那个小恐♥怖♥分♥子♥先吐的
Of course.
当然
Naturally, I agree, but…
我同意 但…
whether she’s imaginative is hardly the issue.
她是否想象力非富不是问题所在
But it is.
就是问题所在
It is.
真的
She doesn’t act that way during play practice.
她在排演时不会这样
Ask her teacher.
你可以问她老师
Does she act this way at home?
她在家会这样吗?
No.
不会
Hi.

What happened?
怎么样了?
Principal Davis thinks there should be a consequence.
戴维斯校长认为应该予以处罚
You understand why?
你知道为什么吗?
Yes.
知道
He’s taking you out of the play.
他把你从戏剧中除名了
No!
不要啊!
If your behavior improves–
如果你的行为有所改善…
I hate you all!
我恨死你们所有人了!
There you are.
原来你在这儿啊
They want to take me out of the play.
他们要将我除名
Talk to the king.
和国王说去吧
But can he help?
他能帮我吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!