He had some work to do.
忙工作
But it’s Halloween.
可今天是万圣节
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
Take my candy.
我的糖归你
Why?
为啥?
lt’s my fault Daddy leaving.
爸爸因我走的
No, he had work to do.
才不是 他是要工作
Come on.
走吧
I hate Halloween.
我恨万圣节
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
No–Mom?
在吗?
There, there.
好啦
It’s all right.
没事
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事了
I’ve got you.
有我呢
You’re safe. I’m here.
没事的 我在这
You’re safe. I’m here.
没事的 我在这
There.
好啦
Okay, here.
没事了
Let me see. No.
让我看看 不
Let me see. No!
我看看 不行!
Let me see.
就看看
Oh, no, no, no, I thought we were done with that.
哦不 不是说过了吗?
Sorry
对不起
What happened?
怎么弄的?
Nothing.
没啥
Phoebe.
菲比
Phoebe.
菲比
It was– it was the stairs.
楼梯上弄的
But I had to– every three–
但我得– 一次–
three steps at a time.
迈三♥级♥台阶
What? Say it again.
什么?
What, what?
你说啥?
I had to do it.
我没办法
It was the stair stepping.
得练楼梯踏步
Yeah.

And I had to do every three stairs at a time.
每次得迈三♥级♥台阶
Why?
为啥?
I can’t help it.
我控制不了
Why?
为啥?
I don’t know why.
我也不知道
I just–
我只-
I want you to know.
只想让你知道
You–you want me to know?
是吗?
Yeah.

Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
I want you to know why I–
我想让你知道-
I want you to know why I do all these things.
我为什么做这些事
I don’t know why, Mommy.
我不知道为啥 妈妈
Okay, okay.
好啦
Okay.
没事了
I don’t know why.
我不知道为啥
Okay, I got you.
我懂了
I got you.
明白了
I’ll find out.
我会弄清楚的
No.

She doesn’t have that.
她没那症状
You are all so ready to label, medicate, and move on
你们太能”对症下药”了
as if a name means something,
好像病名很重要
as if all the answers are in a bottle.
好像答案都在药瓶里
I’ve seen that solution.
我知道你这套
I have seen it all around me,
我见得太多了
and it is a life of side effects and dulled minds.
净是副作用 还麻痹身心
Your profession just doesn’t like kids to be kids.
你们就是不把他们当孩子看
No.
够了
I’ll tell you what this is.
我来告诉你是怎么回事
Because, see, she was never this way, not this much,
她从未这么严重过
so this is something new.
所以这次不同
And what it is, is, it’s a little girl
这次是因为
who has somehow got it into her mind that I–
她无缘无故地认为
that I–that I don’t love her.
我不爱她
Because when you put it all together
因为当整理思路
and you try to make sense of it,
想理清头绪时
she’s obsessed with Wonderland, and I’m writing a book on it,
会发现她沉迷于仙境 而我的书又是关于仙境的
and I realized she is doing it to be close to me,
我发现她这么做是为了亲近我
because she can tell…
因为她看得出…
She can tell that l’m distracted.
看得出我心烦意乱
And that’s my fault,
让她看出来
that I let her see that.
是我的错
That’s my fault.
我的错
Who did this?
谁干的?
I’d like to know who did this.
我想知道是谁干的
Miss Dodger, forget about it.
道奇夫人 算了吧
Who wrote the word “faggot” on Jamie’s costume?
谁在杰米的戏服上写的”Fagot”? (基佬)
Jamie, look up the word ”faggot,”
杰米 查查这词
which, correctly spelled, is F-A-G-G-O-T.
拼写是: F-A-G-G-O-T
Look up the word, please, and tell me what it says.
查完告诉我意思
“Faggot…
“Faggot…
“a bundle of sticks or twigs
“一堆枝条
bound together.”
绑在一起”
Is that what Jamie is?
这就是杰米吗?
A bundle of sticks?
一堆枝条?
When you attach a word to a person,
给别人起外号♥时
you had better know what it means first.
先弄明白这词是啥意思
Does anyone here want to own up to idiocy as well as cruelty?
有人承认自己愚蠢残忍♥吗?
There used to be a day when women weren’t allowed to act…
曾几何时 女人不准登台
and young boys would play women.
就得男扮女
It was in Shakespeare’s day,
是在莎士比亚时代
and these great women, Ophelia, Rosalind,
那些伟大的女人 奥菲莉娅 罗莎琳德
were played by young boys
都是由男孩扮演
who could act with such a depth of passion
他们充满激♥情♥的表演
that they would bring tears to the eyes
让所有观众
of everyone who watched.
热泪盈眶
These boys performed the greatest theatrical roles ever written,
他们扮演着史上最伟大的戏剧角色
and they inspired all.
并鼓舞着后人
Jamie is only doing what boys have done for centuries and–
杰米只是在做男孩们一直在做的事
Take your places for the top of act one.
开始排练第一幕开头
Today we have experienced a tragedy.
今天我们遇到了一出悲剧
Carlita’s dead.
卡莉塔死了
Yes, Tommy is right.
汤米说的对
Carlita has passed away.
卡莉塔是死了
Mr. Jacob found her when he was cleanlng thls mornlng.
雅克布先生今早打扫时发现她的
He took her away. How’d she die?
他把她收走了 她怎么死的?
Gerbils are fragile creatures.
沙鼠是很脆弱的生物
Carlita lived a long and fulfilling life.
卡莉塔活的够久也够充实了
She lived six weeks. Right.
她才活了六个星期 没错
Why’d she die?
她为什么会死?
We don’t know.
不清楚
Mr. Jacob said she ate something bad.
雅克布先生说她吃坏了
Yes.

Who’s turn was it to take care of her yesterday?
昨天轮到谁照顾她了?
That has nothlng to do with it.
和这没一点关系
Phoebe, you fed her, didn’t you?
菲比你喂的她 是吗?
l just gave her the normal food.
我喂的都是她平时吃的
You poisoned her. No, I didn’t.
你毒死了她 我没有
You poisoned Carlita. No, I didn’t!
你毒死了卡莉塔 我没有!
You did. You poisoned her.
就是你干的
It was my turn.
昨天是我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!