Just let us know she’s alive, okay?
你可以点点头吗 宝贝
Can you just nod your head, baby?
点头就好 宝贝
Just nod your head? Baby?
可以点一下头吗
Can you give us a nod?
能为我们点点头吗 求你了 乔伊
Can you nod your head for us, please? Joy?
乔伊
Joy?
解开所有迷宫就可以回家
你去过那里
You were there.
什么 我 我去过那里
What? I was — I was where?
他们用胶带封住我们的嘴巴
It put tape on our mouths.
没事了 已经没事了 宝贝
It’s okay. It’s okay, baby.
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
爸爸妈妈在这里
Mommy and daddy are here now, okay?
你没事了
You’re all right.
-你要干什么 -你没事了
– Excuse me. – You’re all right now.
我说了除了她的亲属 谁都不准进去
I said nobody’s allowed in that room but her family.
你要去哪
Hey! Where you goin’?
凯勒
Keller?
他要去哪
Hey! Where’s he goin’?
我不知道
I don’t know.
呼叫楼下 别让他跑了
Call downstairs. Don’t let him go.
封锁出口
Hey! Hey! Block off the exits.
拦住那辆车 拦住他的卡车
Stop that car! Get his truck!
停下
Stop it!
我抓到你了 混♥蛋♥
I’ve got you, you fucker.
我知道你要去哪
I know where you’re goin’.
我知道你要去哪
I know where you’re goin’.
我又来问好了
Hello again.
你能不能 让我忏悔一下
Hey. I was hoping you’d, uh, you’d let me do some penance.
忏悔什么
For what?
忏悔前几天吓到你了 在警局的时候
For scaring you the other day at the, uh, the police station.
你已经道过歉了
You already apologized for that.
我知道 我就是…觉得也许你…
I know. I was — you know, I thought maybe you, uh…
我可以帮帮你
you could use some, uh, help around the —
我发现你的门该修修了
you know, I noticed your door here needs fixing,
所以我带了些工具来
so I brought my tools and, uh…
我知道了
I see.
我手烧伤了 今天感觉不太舒服
I burned myself. Feel a little icky today.
不过你愿意来聊聊我很高兴
But I’m glad you want to talk some more.
别再找理由了
No need to make excuses.
你进来给我泡杯茶吧
You come on in and make me a cup of tea.
进来吧
Come on in.
我不想伤害你
I don’t want to have to hurt you.
我知道她们之前在这里
I know they were here.
把手放在头上 转身
Put your hands on your head and turn around.

Do it.
我这就离开
I’m just gonna go.
别碰那个包
Don’t touch that bag.
把手放在头上
Put your hands on your head.
到这个柜子边上来
Come over here to this counter.

Come on!
最上层的抽屉
Top drawer.
拉开
Open it.
自己带上
Put them on.
你不了解我 多佛先生
You don’t know me, Mr. Dover.
但是我说不会让你走 你就走不了
But believe me when I tell you, I won’t let you go.
你不需要全部喝下去
You don’t have to drink all of it.
这差不多能放倒三个你这种个头的人
About a third should do for a man your size.
可以让你听话点
Something to make you more manageable.
没门
Forget it.
喝下去 多佛先生
Drink it, Mr. Dover,
否则我就在这里杀了你
or I’ll kill you right here in my kitchen
再把你女儿带过来
and bring your daughter in here
让他把你溅到地板上的脑浆擦干净
and have her scrub your brains off the floor —
她在哪里
Where is she?
喝下去
Drink.
让我见见她
Just let me see her.
-你想见她吗 -想
– You want to see her? – Yes!
这就是你见女儿的门票
That’s your ticket to your daughter right there.
再多喝一点 多佛先生
A little more, Mr. Dover.
再喝一点
Little more.
非常好
Good, isn’t it?
这是我亲爱的老公的配方
That’s my darlin’ husband’s recipe.
现在从后门出去
Now go on out back.
让我见她
Let me see her.
从你口袋里拿出来
Take it out of your pocket.
放进水池
Put it in the sink.
放倒垃圾处理机里面
Put it in the disposal.
把车钥匙放桌上
Put your car keys on the table.
把车钥匙放桌上
Put your car keys on the table.
这才对
That’s right.
到那辆特兰斯艾姆边上去
Over to the trans am over there.
那边的那辆车
The car over there.
来 快走 到那边去
Come on, move it. Get over there.
看看你的表情
The look on your face.
原来我丈夫也总是这个表情
My husband used to have the very same look…
直到我们抓了艾利克斯
till we took Alex.
他是我们抓的第一个孩子
He was the first kid we ever took.
他原来叫吉米
His name was Jimmy.
还是巴里
Or Barry.
记不清了 估计他也不记得了
Can’t remember. Doubt he can, either.
太多名字了
So many names.
要不是在报纸上看到
Forgot all about Bobby Taylor
我已经把鲍比·泰勒忘光了
till I read about him in the paper.
到驾驶座上去
Get in the driver’s seat.
打开车门 坐进去
Open the door and get in the car.
这些失踪的孩子 是我们向上帝宣战
Making children disappear is the war we wage with God.
剥夺人们的信仰
Makes people lose their faith.
把他们变成像你一样的怪物
Turns them into demons like you.
我丈夫失踪后 抓小孩子就没那么快了
Had to slow down since my husband disappeared.
不过我还是在尽力
But I do what I can.
发动汽车
Start the car.
发动汽车
Start the car.
继续
Keep tryin’.
退车 慢慢退
Back up. Slowly.
快 退车
Come on. Back up.
退车
Come on.

Stop.
熄火
Turn it off.
熄火
Turn it off!
出来
Get out.
也许该告诉你一声
Think you should know.
艾利克斯从没动过那些小女孩
Alex never laid a hand on those girls.
只想带她们坐露营车兜兜风
Just wanted to take ’em for a ride in the camper.
把她们关起来的人是我
I was the one who decided they should stay.
看看
Take a look.
也许你女儿在下面呢
Maybe your daughter’s under there.
你永远都不会知道
You never know.
安娜
Anna.
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna?
安娜 安娜
Anna. Anna!
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna?!
警♥察♥过来到处巡查的时候
I had the girls down there
我就把孩子们关在下面
when the police came pokin’ around.
应该就把她们留在下面的
Should have left ’em down there.
艾利克斯不在我太寂寞了
I was so lonely without Alex.
进里面去
Now get in there.
什么
What?
进去
Get in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!