是啊 我经常失眠
Yeah, I don’t sleep much.
我…
I, uh…
我总是梦见在迷宫里迷路
I keep dreaming about being lost in a maze.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
艾利克斯也是少言寡语 所以…
Alex never talks very much, so…
有人来拜访的时候 我也不知道说什么
When people come over here, I hardly know what to say.
他不爱说话
He doesn’t talk much?
他说的话
Well, he talks, you know.
也就是早安 晚安之类的
“Good morning,” “Good night” — that sort of thing.
其余的就很少说了
Hard to get too much more than that out of him.
他小时候出过意外
He had an accident when he was little.
从那以后
After that, he started
他说话开始谨小慎微
choosing his words a little too carefully.
那…他出了什么事
What, uh, what kind of accident did he…
我丈夫养蛇
My husband kept snakes.
本来没那么严重的
It wasn’t that bad what happened,
但是艾利克斯十分害怕蛇 于是…
but Alex had a fear of them and…
这段记忆我也不愿提起
That’s not my favorite memory.
抱歉 我不该问的
I’m sorry. It’s none — none of my business.
没…
Oh, it’s…
多佛先生 我给你倒杯茶吧
Can I get you a cup of tea, Mr. Dover?
泰勒已经自杀 尸体依然下落不明
真的很抱歉
Oh, I’m so sorry.
我以为你已经知道了
I thought you had known about that already.
这样的结局也许更好
I say it’s better this way.
那个歹徒
You know, that awful man,
估计会在死囚牢房♥里等上好几年
he would have spent years on death row
看着电视 长一身肥肉
just watchin’ TV and gettin’ fat.
好在我不用担心你丢了警徽
Well, least I don’t have to worry about losing you to psp.
等鉴证人员在那家伙的住处完成取证
When forensics is finished with the guy’s place,
我们就派出寻尸犬
we’re gonna deploy the cadaver dogs.
小鬼 有时候我们也没法力挽狂澜
Look, kid, we can’t always save the day.
我们只是条子 是警♥察♥
All right? We’re just cops, janitors.
这一次就算是输了 好吗
So you lost this one, all right?
要找成就感 就去找个姑娘
Look, you want fulfillment, you need to find a girl,
建立家庭 生几个孩子
you know, start a family, have some kids.
别倔了
Let it go.
对了
Right.

Yeah?
我是里奇 我们有发现了
Hey, it’s Rich. We found somethin’.
给我们看看
Guys, let us have a look.
两个百货商场的儿童模特
Two kid-sized department store mannequins,
头部凹进去了
with their heads caved in.
刚刚跟实验室的人谈过了
I just talked to our lab guys,
他们说那些塑料盒子里面
and they told me that all the blood that we sampled
取到的血样 是猪血
from the plastic containers — pig’s blood.
把这里盖起来吧
All right, you guys, let’s get this covered up.
马上要下雪了 动作快点
It’s supposed to snow soon. Hurry up, okay?
他就像在演戏一样
It’s like he’s play-acting.
针对这个案子
I mean, case in point.
可是多佛和博奇夫妇认出了几件衣物
Except for the few items I.D.’D by the Dovers and the Birches,
找到的儿童服装
all the kids’ clothes that we found
商标都没剪掉
still had the tags on them.
而我们找到的那本迷宫书 是他做的
And that maze book that we found, he made it.
影印本 图片都是从我们在阁楼找到的
Photocopies, pictures from this book
这本书上摘录的
that we found in the attic.
以前的联调局探员写的
Ex-F.B.I. agent wrote that.
《找出隐形人》
“Finding the invisible man.”
关于一个推理出的疑犯 探员认为
Yeah, it’s about a theoretical suspect that he believed
一系列儿童绑♥架♥案都出自那名疑犯之手
was responsible for a bunch of child abductions.
没什么可信度
It’s totally discredited, I guess,
不过我还是读了一部分
but I read some of it.
泰勒 泰勒小时候被绑♥架♥过
Taylor — Taylor was abducted when he was a kid.
三周后他逃走了
He ran away after three weeks.
绑匪给他下过药
And the captor drugged him
成分是迷幻药和氯♥胺♥酮♥之类的混合物
on some sort of LSD/ketamine cocktail.
他什么都不记得了 绑匪也没能抓到
He never remembered. They never caught the guy.
那么
Okay, so…
他看了那本书
He read the book
认为自己是被隐形人抓走的
and decided he was taken by the invisible man.
现在他在模仿那个人 对吗
Now he’s doing his best imitation, right?
对 努力模仿
Yeah, he was doing his best imitation.
昨晚他自杀了
He killed himself last night.
怎么回事 他不是被拘留了吗
How did he do that? I thought he was in custody.
这是泰勒画的 是尸体藏匿点的地图
Taylor drew this. It’s a map to the bodies.
是尸体藏匿点的地图
It’s a map to the bodies.
几天前我们从尸体上找到的吊坠图案
And we found the same design on a pendant
和这个一样
that we pulled off that corpse the other day.
这两者有关联
There’s a connection. Okay?
关联就是这是那本书的最后一个迷宫
The connection is that it’s the last maze in the book.
我做过了 迷宫无解 没有出路
I did it. It’s unsolvable. There’s no way out.
你说的尸体是另一个读过书的受害者
Your corpse is another wannabe who read the book.
你在说什么呢 里奇
What are you saying to me, Rich?
你跟我说的是什么意思 你在说什么
What are you saying to me? What are you saying?
这 这个人是假装的吗
That — that — that this guy is a fake?
你是说那些小女孩
You’re saying that the girls —
那些小女孩仍然被关在某个地方
the girls are still out there somewhere?
鲍勃·泰勒怎么拿到这些衣服的
How did Bob Taylor get those clothes?
他们的父母 又是怎样…
How did — how did — how did the parents…
认出那些衣物的
positively I.D. those clothes?!
这个我无法解释
That I can’t reconcile.
你无法解释吗
You can’t reconcile that?
继续查清楚各个门窗角落吧
Just keep knockin’ on doors, look in the windows.
这个怎么放这里了 装好
Hey, why is that there? Bag that.
好的 马上就装
Will do, sir. Right away.

Yes?
对 是我
Um, yeah. This is she.
什么
What?
我的天
Oh, my God!
等等 她…
Uh, wait. Is she…?
拉尔夫 凯勒
Ralph! Keller!
凯勒 我们得去医院
Keller! We need to go to the hospital!
-他们找到了乔伊 可是没找到安娜 -什么
– They found Joy, but not Anna! – What?
他们没找到安娜
They didn’t find Anna!
也许她知道安娜在哪里 我们得赶过去
Maybe she’ll know where Anna is! Please, we have to go!
凯勒
Keller!
伊莉莎不接电♥话♥
Eliza’s not picking up.
给她发短♥信♥吧
You should text her.

Yeah.
谁都不准过去
Nobody gets beyond this point.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
女士 等等
Miss! Wait a minute —
让他们过去吧
it’s okay.
南希
Nancy.
格蕾丝
Grace.
他们会找到安娜的 我知道
They’ll find Anna. I know they will.
我知道他们会找到的
I know they will.
我知道 她怎么样
I know. How is she?
她醒了吗
Is she awake?
乔伊 关你的地方离我们街远吗
Joy, were you far from our street?
你被关在离那条街多远的地方 乔伊
How far from the street were you, Joy?
乔伊
Joy?
现在不能这么逼问她
You can’t be doing this now.
你们被带到那个地方 花了多久
How long did it take you to get there?
-让我再问个问题 求你了 -凯勒
– Just let me ask a question! Please. – Keller!
警探马上就要回来了
The detective will be back in just a minute.
你得等等
You need to wait.
她被下了药
She’s been drugged.
乔伊
Joy.
宝贝
Sweetheart…
告诉我们她还活着就好了 行吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!