that the guy was inside the rv just watchin’em, right?
我们在车里尚未找到任何证据
We haven’t found any physical evidence inside the rv.
在他居住的姨妈家也没找到
Or his aunt’s house where he lives.
什么都没找到吗
Nothing?
很不幸艾利克斯·琼斯的智商和十岁的孩子相当
Alex Jones unfortunately has the I.Q. of a 10-year-old.
一个仅有十岁孩子智商的人
There is no way that someone with the I.Q. Of a 10-year-old
不可能在光天化日之下绑♥架♥两个孩子
could abduct two girls in broad daylight and then…
还让她们消失不见
Somehow make them disappear.
那他怎么能开车呢
Uh, well, how can he drive an rv?
他连问题都不会回答
If he can’t answer a question…
他有正规合法的宾夕法尼亚驾照
Well, he has a legal Pennsylvania license.
他还逃跑了 不是吗 他们说他试图逃跑
And he ran, right? They said he tried to run away.
那 那 那他为什么跑呢
Why — why…Why would he run?
我审了这个孩子10个小时
I’ve just spent 10 hours questioning this boy. Okay?
我明白你的意思
I hear what you’re saying.
那 那你们给他测谎了吗
Uh…Did — did you give him a lie detector?
你们对我们测谎了 对他呢
You gave us a lie detector. Did you give him one?
先生 我明白你的问题 我们对测了谎
Sir, I understand what you’re asking me. Yes, we did.
我们对他进行了测谎 但是没办法…
We gave him a lie detector, and there is no way of…
如果连问题都听不懂 测谎仪有什么用
A lie detector doesn’t work if you don’t understand the questions.
也许他还有同伙
Well, maybe he wasn’t on his own.
他怎么能开车呢
How could he drive an rv
如果他的智商像个十岁的孩子
if he has an I.Q. Of a 10-year-old?
我们考虑了所有的情况
Hey, we’re considering all possibilities.
我觉得你们没考虑所有的情况
I don’t think you are considering all possibilities.
我 我明白你的意思
I-I hear what you’re saying.
先生 先生 听我说
Sir — sir — you listen to me.
你♥他♥妈♥的能不能先闭嘴
Just shut the fuck up for a fucking second!
我现在需要你做的就是
This is what I’m gonna need you to do for me.
请冷静
I need you to calm down.
很抱歉 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
请听我说
Please listen to me for a second.
多佛先生 我明白你们现在的痛苦处境
Mr. Dover, I understand this is an incredibly hard time.
但是现在本州内所有的警员
But I have every uniformed police officer in this state
都在寻找安娜
looking for Anna.
这些我都不明白是怎么回事
I don’t understand what any of this means.
有人说他逃跑
They said he ran.
说他试图逃跑
They said he tried to get away.
我不明白为什么他会试图逃跑
I don’t understand why he would try to run away.
我们考虑了所有的可能性 多佛先生
We’re considering all possibilities, Mr. Dover.
我听懂了你的意思
I hear what you’re saying.
现在我还没有排除任何嫌疑人
I’m not crossing anybody off my list.
请 让我做好我的工作
Just…Let me do my job.
警♥察♥先生
Detective!
我去
Oh, shit. Hey!
我女儿找到之前他都会被关押着 是吧
He stays in custody until my daughter’s found, right?
是不是
Right?
我们可以关押他48小时
We have a 48-hour hold on him
除非我们提出控告 否则他明早就可以离开
that ends tomorrow unless we bring charges.
那就找个罪名告他 控告他
Well, charge him with something. Charge him.
多佛先生 我明白你的
Mr. Dover, I understand what you’re…
警♥察♥先生 警♥察♥先生 两个女孩的安全
detective, detective, two little girls
总值得你打破一些规矩
have got to be worth whatever little rule
继续关押那个混♥蛋♥吧
you’ve got to break to keep that asshole in custody.
我知道 你不能做出任何承诺
Now, I know you can’t promise me anything.
我理解
I understand that.
但我想让你百分百确定
But I’m asking you to be 100% sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
那你认为他是无辜的
So you’re positive he’s innocent,
却还想继续关押他
but you want to keep holding him?
安娜·多佛的父亲今天早上逼得我很紧
Anna Dover’s father was on my ass this morning.
我明白 我理解 但是这不可能
I-I get it. I understand. But it’s not gonna happen.
-只要多关押一天就好 -扯淡吧
– I was asking for one more day. – Fuck you.
不 不
No, no.
如果你能找到他女儿 他会原谅你的
You find his daughter, he’ll forgive you.
如果你找不到 他还是会恨你
You don’t, he’s gonna hate you anyway.
接下来的计划是什么
So what’s next?
我整晚都在挨户探访
I’m knockin’ on doors all night.
是啊 孩子失踪马上满24小时了
Yeah, well, you’re comin’ up on 24 hours missing,
你却屁都没查出来
and you have exactly shit.
不是啊 我在费尔蒙特半径10英里以内
No, I’ve got nine level-three sex offenders
查到了9名性犯罪惯犯
living within a 10-mile radius of Fairmont circle.
所以你不介意的话
So if you don’t mind…
走吧 没问题
Then go. Yeah.

Go.
就在这儿
It’s right here.
我 我最近一直都规规矩矩的 好吗
Look, I-I’m staying straight, okay?
等等 等一下 我知道你
Well, hey, look. Look, I know you’re —
看来你给自己找了点德国好片啊
you like yourself some German porn, huh?
听我说 我
Look, I was…
神父 开门 警♥察♥
Father! Open up! It’s the police!
神父
Father!
神父
Father.
不介意我到处看看吧
You mind if I take a look around?
又他妈的喝高了
Fuckin’ drunk.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我♥操♥
Fuck.

Aye. Fuck.
别 天啊 上帝
Oh! Please, God! God!
下面的这个伙计是谁啊
What’s the name of your buddy down there, huh?
-叫什么名字 -我不知道他叫什么
– What’s the name, huh? – I don’t know his name.
你不知道他的名字
You don’t know his name?
不知道
I don’t know his name.
那这么跟你说吧
Hey, you know what?
我在亨廷顿男孩之家住了六年 神父
I spent six years in huntington boys’ home, father.
你知道亨廷顿男孩之家吧
You know the huntington boys’ home, right? Huh?
我对收拾你这样的混球简直是乐此不疲
Hurting a fuck like you’d be a real treat for me.
你♥他♥妈♥最好还是告诉他叫什么
Why don’t you tell me his fuckin’ name?
他没告诉我名字
He didn’t tell me his name.
他是来告解的
He came to me for confession.
说他杀了16个孩子 他竟然还洋洋自得
He said he’d killed 16 children. He bragged about it.
我说服他到这来
I convinced him to come back here.
他说还会杀更多的孩子
He said he’d kill more.
杀了16个是吧
16 children, huh?
走 你这个人♥渣♥
Let’s go, you fucking chicken-hawk!
他们要放他走
They’re letting him go.
-放谁走 -那个人
– What? – The man.
警♥察♥说今天会放他走
The police said they’re letting him go today.
好 我会处理
O-okay. I’ll take care of it.
-老爸 -继续找
– Dad? – Keep searching.
你去哪儿
Where are you goin’?!
他要求写全名
He wants you to write your whole name.
不错
That’s good.
做得好
Mm-hmm. Good job.
现在把文件给他
Now you give it to the man.
好了 走吧
All right. Come on.
出了这里就别再被他们影响了
I don’t want you minding these people out here.
别和他们说话 已经没什么好说的了 走吧
Don’t talk to them. You’ve got nothing to say to them. Come on.
说吧艾利克斯 你绑♥架♥了两个孩子 对吧
Come on, Alex. You took those kids, didn’t you?
-先生 -我只是想跟他说几句话
– Sir – I just want to talk.
他是自♥由♥公民 我也是自♥由♥公民
He’s a free man, I’m a free man!
告诉我你都对她们做了什么
Hey! Tell me what you did with them!
告诉我
Tell me!
我走的时候她们哭了
They didn’t cry until I left them.
你说什么 你说什么
What did you say? What did you say?!
不 不
Whoa, no, no!
快把他拉走
Fuckin’ get off him!
天哪 快起来
God! Get up!
把他按地上 按地上
Get him down! Get him down!
退后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!