要我进去 除非你开枪
You want me to get in there, you’re gonna have to shoot me.
我是不会听你话的
I’m not gonna get in there just ’cause you asked.
天 我的天
God! Oh! God!
下去 进里面去
Go on. Get in there.
这才对
That’s right.
给你自己做个止血带
Make yourself a tourniquet.
差不多能撑24小时吧
Just might last 24 hours.
等我把你女儿尸体抛下去的时候
I’d love for you to still be alive
你要是还活着就好了
when I dump your daughter’s body down there.
等等 不 等等 等等 等等
Wait! No, wait, wait, wait!
等等
Wait!

No.

No.
你得去霍利·琼斯家里一趟
I need you to go over to Holly Jones’.
得有人去通知她
She needs to be notified.
不 我得去找多佛
No. I need to find Dover.
别倔了 别管多佛行吗 拜托你了
Come on. You’re done with Dover, okay? Please?
你想我去霍利·琼斯家吗
You want me to go to Holly Jones’?
去霍利·琼斯家并通知她 拜托了
I want you to go to Holly Jones’ and notify her, please.
上帝
Oh, God.
万能的主
Almighty God…
请保护我的女儿
Protect my girl.
琼斯夫人
Mrs. Jones?
琼斯夫人
Mrs. Jones?
举起双手
Show me your hands right now.
不准动 他妈地给我举起手来
Don’t move and show me your fuckin’ hands right now.
别动 快
Stop! Right now!
举起双手
Show me your fuckin’ hands.
不准动 举起双手
Do not move and show me your hands.
让他们火葬我
Make sure they cremate me.
我绝不想葬在盒子里
I sure as hell don’t want to be buried in some box.
举起双手 快
Both hands! Right now!

Right now!

Fuck!
安娜
Anna.
我的天
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, God.
安娜
Anna.
该死
Oh, shit.
醒醒 醒醒 安娜 安娜 醒醒
Come on. Come on. Anna. Anna. Come on.
别睡过去 安娜 安娜 别睡过去
Stay with me, Anna. Anna, stay with me, huh?
别睡过去 安娜
Stay with me, Anna!
别睡过去 安娜 会没事的
Stay with me, Anna! It’s all right!
没事的 醒醒
It’s all right! Come on!
快 快快快快
Go, move, move, move, move!
不要死 不要死
Don’t die, don’t die.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay, it’s okay.
宝贝 你没事的
Honey. You’re okay.
帮帮我 帮帮我
Hey! Help!
帮帮我 帮帮我
Help! Help!
帮帮我
Help!
帮帮我
Help!
巴里·米尔兰 又名艾利克斯·琼斯 26年后与家人团聚
仍然下落不明
洛基警探
Uh, Detective Loki?
希望没打搅到你
I hope we’re not intruding.
没有
No.
她情况很好
She’s doing real good.
再过几天她就能起来到处跑了
She’s gonna be up and around in a few days,
是吧 小家伙
aren’t you, buddy?
她想过来谢谢你 跟她的英雄打个招呼
She just wanted to come and say thank you and hi to her hero.
你好
Hello.
可以让我单独谈一会吗
Uh, would you mind giving me a minute?
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
-说再见 乔伊 -拜拜
– Say goodbye, Joy. – Bye.
我马上就出来
I’ll be out in a minute. All right?
说拜拜 安娜
Say goodbye, Anna.
她找到她的哨子了吗
She found her whistle?
没有
Uh, no.
她非要说感恩节那天 她们被抓走前
She keeps insisting that Joy helped her find it
乔伊帮她找到了
on Thanksgiving before they were taken.
不过我估计她在说胡话
But I think she’s just confused.
我给她买♥♥了个新的
I got her a new one.
他没有联♥系♥我
He hasn’t contacted me.
我知道你不…
I know you don’t…
我知道你可能不相信 但是他没有
I know you probably don’t believe that, but he hasn’t.
我 我相信你
I-I believe you.
你觉得你能找到他吗
Do you think you’re gonna find him?

Yeah.
他得去坐牢
And he’ll go to jail.
有可能
Probably.
不管怎样
Anyway…
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
天啊
Oh, God.
我好想他
I miss him.
他 他做的那些都是为了找到安娜
He…he did what he had to do to find Anna,
为此我感谢上帝
and I thank God for that.
他是个好人
He’s a good man.
再见
Bye.
就是这样 包好
That’s it. Let’s pack it up.
今晚的事都干完了吗
You all done for the night?
是的 这块地硬的跟冰一样
Yeah, the ground’s frozen solid.
要把整块地挖开得几个星期
It’s gonna take weeks to excavate the entire property.
只找到了一些死蛇和粪便
Just found some dead snakes and shit.
抱最好的希望 做最坏的准备 是吧
Pray for the best, prepare for the worst, yeah?
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
关灯
Shut her down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!