But I am taking requests from you, Keller.
我吗
From me?
你的节日 你点歌♥
Your day, your request.
钢琴吧
Oh. Uh, the piano.
不是吧
No.
-不不不 -准备好了吗
– No, no, no. – So all set?
等等 他曾经超爱
Wait, listen, he used to love —
他还穿成斯普林斯汀那样[摇滚巨星]
he used to dress like Springsteen.
-真的吗 -我现在也爱
– Really? – I still love Springsteen.
《河流》《新泽西爱未眠》
“The river,” “Jersey girl.”
我不是白人 我也超爱他
Well, I ain’t white, and I like him too much
我喝多了 比不上摇滚”老大”
And I’m too drunk to cover the boss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亲爱的 你点一个
Honey? What else?
我想不到 想不到
Nothing comes to mind. Nothing.
-我想到了 -什么
– Oh, I know. – What?
他很爱《星条旗永不落》
He actually loves “The star-spangled banner.”
我知道 他洗澡时唱
I know. Sings it in the shower.
没有啦
I do not.
-你有啦 -我懂了
– Yes, you do! – I got you.
你们妹妹呢
Where are your sisters?
我找不到她们
I can’t find them.
你们没和她们回家吗
You, uh, you go to the house with them?
没有 你在说什么
No. What are you talking about?
-之前 -没有
– Earlier? – No.
她们之前应该下来找你们的
What? They were supposed to come down earlier and get you.
她们没来找你们
They didn’t come get you?
没有 我们吃饭后就没见过她们
No. We haven’t seen them since we ate.
没事 没事
It’s all right. All right.
她们可能在我们家
They’re probably at our house.
安娜 乔伊
Anna? Joy?
安娜
Anna?
孩子们
Girls?
孩子们
Girls?!
谁把盘子放这里
Who put these dishes in here?
-出去 -她们不在外面
– Get outta here. – They weren’t outside.
开始下雨了
It’s starting to rain.
你检查过玛利亚的秋千了吗
Did you check over by Maria’s swing?
查过了
Yeah.
她们来这后去玩
Well, they’re gettin’ whupped when they get here.
抱歉 格蕾丝 我推她们玩
Sorry, Grace. I whup kids.
她们也不在外面
So they weren’t there either?
那肯定在家
They must be at home.
她们在这吗
Are they here?
她们不在这 也不在家吗
No. They’re not here. They weren’t there?
不在我们家
No, they’re not at our house.
也不在这里
No, they’re not there.
我找遍了房♥间 不在这里
I checked the entire house. They’re not here.
房♥车
The — the — the rv.
什么房♥车
What rv?
爸爸 有辆房♥车 她们在那玩
Dad, there was this rv, and they were playing on it.
我们感觉有人在里面
We thought there was someone inside.
哪里 带我去
Where? Where was it? Show me.
你们在这里等
You wait here.
我再查一遍
I’m gonna gonna over the house again.
放松 放松
Relax. Relax.
我们分头找 那里会合
Go that way. I’ll meet you on the other side.
安娜
Anna?!
乔伊
Joy!
罗杰 你看见过我女儿吗
Roger, you seen my daughter walk by here?
没 出什么事了
No. Is there a problem?
安娜
Anna?
这里
Here!
爸爸 它之前是停在这里的
Dad, it was parked right here.
安娜 安娜
Anna? Anna?
有人吗 有人吗
Hello, hello!
-看到她们了吗 -没
– Did you see ’em? – No!
有人吗
Hello!
我没找到她们
I couldn’t find ’em!
-你们有去屋子里瞎胡闹吗 -没
– Were you messing around in this house? – No.
-我告诉过你别来这里 -我们没有
– I told you not to come here. – We weren’t.
她们就是在爬房♥车 我们把她们拖下来
They were just on the rv, and we got them off of it.
告诉我是什么样的房♥车
Tell me everything you remember about that rv.
-什么样的 -车后有架梯子
– Everything. – A-a ladder on the back.
我报♥警♥ 报♥警♥
Police, police.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有幸运饼干吗
Hey, you have any of those, um, fortune-cookie things?
我老板说警♥察♥不喜欢幸运饼干
My boss told me cops don’t like fortune cookies.
你哪年出生的
What year were you born?
属龙属蛇还是属马
Are you a dragon or a snake or a horse?
属猴
I’m a monkey.
属猴的啊
Oh, you’re a monkey.
你很聪明
You’re very intelligent.
有能力影响别人
You have an ability to influence people.
想想你也许能影响你老板
Think maybe you could influence your boss
让他给我的餐钱打个折
to lower the check a little bit?
不行 我做不到
No. I cannot.
我老板属[铁公]鸡的
My boss is a rooster.
愚蠢 自私 古怪
Silly, selfish, and eccentric.
真是
That’s…
各队注意 各队注意
All units, all units,
据报一辆房♥车符合描述
an rv was reported matching the description.
停在46号♥公路的休息站
The vehicle is parked at a rest stop off of route 46,
17出口处公路北侧
northbound, past exit 17.
有小队空闲吗
Any available units?
12-12回复
This is 12-12 responding.
10-80回复
10-80 responding.
13-40 距离现场五分钟车程
This is 13-40. I’m five minutes out.
我在那里与其他小队会合
I’ll meet the responding units.
12-12待命
12-12 standing by.
10-80待命
10-80 standing by.
13-40 已经抵达现场
13-40. I’m on scene.
请注意 我们正进入现场
Be advised, we’re moving in.
别动 别动 嘿
Whoa! Hey, don’t move! Hey!
当心 当心
Whoa, whoa, watch out!
别开枪
Hey, don’t shoot!
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
斯隆 你盯右边
All right, Sloan, take the right!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
等等 等等 我来
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! I got this.
电筒给我
Gimme that.
我看到你在里面
Hey. I see you in there.
露出双手
Show me both your hands right now.
我看到你在里面
Hey, I see you in there!
露出双手
Show me your hands!
两只手 马上
Both hands right now!
对了 慢点 慢点
That’s it. Slow. Slow. Slow!
慢点 慢点 两只手
Slow. Slowly. Both hands.
他妈的两只手
Both fuckin’ hands!
走 走
Walk! Walk!

Walk!
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
起来
Get up!
女孩在哪
Show me those girls!
你把女孩带哪里去了
Show me where you put those girls, huh?
女孩在哪
Where are those girls?
女孩在哪
Where are those girls?!
-手电筒给我 -长官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!